Celebrate American Heart Month, Women's Heart Week and National Women's Heart Health Day by handing out educational and inspirational gifts from Positive Promotions. During Heart Health Month, and throughout the year, hospitals, schools and corporations can offer promotional gifts to women and men, encouraging heart health awareness. Food diaries, fitness journals and healthy cookbooks are just some of the motivational gifts doctors, nurses and cardiovascular specialists can provide to the community to raise heart health awareness. And heart health gifts such as lapel pins, stress balls, pedometers and water bottles are fun giveaways to offer at corporate wellness events, health fairs, university gatherings and other community events.
With heart disease being the leading cause of death for women in the United States, here's a booklet every woman should see. It covers the main ways to reduce risks, including Exercise For A Healthy Heart, Tips For Heart-Healthy Eating, and How To Manage Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and more. Includes tips for Losing Weight, Reduce Stress, as well as Signs Of Heart Disease, Heart Attack, and Stroke.
* Pocket-sized guide outlines the dangers of heart attack and stroke, and the value of quick action * Includes warning signs of a heart attack and of a stroke, and what action to take in each case * Features basic CPR instruction that can guide bystanders to life-saving action in case the victim collapses
Unique 8-panel pocket pal gives you basics about choosing heart-healthier foods at fast food restaurants. Includes alternate choices (with nutritional analysis) for 10 popular fast food restaurants, including Burger King, McDonalds, Chick-fil-A, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and 5 more. For instance, choose Burger King's Chicken Tenders rather than its Tender Crisp Chicken Sandwich. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Pocket-sized guide gives 10 Basics Tips for Healthy Eating, plus eight tasty recipes, including Salmon wrap with yogurt dill sauce * Asian rotiserie chicken salad * Turkey avocado rollatini * White bean pesto and veggie pita. Also features 12 Heart-Healthy Snacks.
* Details 5 eye-opening, potentially life-saving facts women and men should know about America's #1 killer * Lists 10 common risk factors, including age and medical conditions, that contribute to heart disease * Advises speaking to one's doctor about personal risk and preventative action * Magnet on back for easy mounting and at-a-glance display
* Heart-shaped magnet alerts people to take quick action when warning signs occur * 7 warning signs include Chest pain or discomfort that lasts for more than a few minutes; Shortness of breath; Cold sweats or clammy skin; and more.
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Symbolic red dress graphic with die-cut design * Back lists 10 Reasons Why I (Heart) To Wear Red, including: I care about women's heart health; heart disease touches us all; to remember to eat heart-healthy foods; and more.
* The first step toward surviving a heart attack is learning to recognize the symptoms which can vary widely, particularly in women. Front of this informative bookmark outlines the most common SYMPTOMS women need to know * Back: ACTIONS to take if recipient or a loved one suspects a heart attack is in progress, including calling 911 for emergency medical help immediately * Made of sturdy Kimdura.
* 8-panel take-along guide * Great way to boost any walking program * Explains the benefits of walking * Discusses why walking is great for your heart * Offers tips for safe and effective walking * Features ways to add steps to your day * Provides a Monthly Walking Log and a Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Weight Recorder * Great to use with a pedometer
Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, so help every woman be good to her heart. Eight-panel guide includes tips for heart health, signs of heart disease, plus information on test needed and room to record blood pressure, cholesterol and weight at visits to health practitioners. It's great for distributing at heart health and women's events and health fairs throughout the year. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Help everyone get on track for a healthier heart with eating and exercising tips and recorders they can put to use at once. They'll learn the Basics of Eating For A Healthy Heart, Read Nutrition Labels and more. Also includes information on Weight Loss, Exercise Basics, and Strength Training and Flexibility Exercises. Features recorders and logs for Daily Exercise, Walking, Weight Loss and more. Add your personalized message to show how much you care!
* Bookmark with unique die-cut heart design outlines how eating, exercising and relaxing properly can help build a healthy heart * 75 tips are categorized in 3 sections, including 25 Ways To Exercise Your Heart, 25 Low-Calorie, Heart-Healthy Snacks To Enjoy and 25 Ways To Reduce Stress
* Jewelry-quality lapel pins come mounted on a card with "heartfelt" verse. * Present to staff and to every woman who visits your facilty, health fair or seminar.
* Red wrappers feature assorted messages of awareness and support * Each white butter mint is individually wrapped * 250 mints in all (Bowl not included. Slogans shown are a representation of what may be included.)
* Emery boards fit easily into purse or pocket * Unique, affordable way to spread vital heart-health messages to the women in your facility, company, and community * Pack includes 20 each of 5 designs
* Each bracelet made of quality silicone rubber * Includes 10 each of 3 debossed messages * Accompanying card features 5 heart health awareness tips on back * Bracelets are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free, and latex-free * FDA-compliant * Polybagged * 30 bracelets and cards total per pack
* Black T-Shirt features short sleeves, v-neck styling, and a narrower women's cut * Comes with our exclusive design on front
* Durable Kimdura bookmark gives the 50 best foods for your heart. The items listed are beneficial beyond heart health; they boost the immune system, provide protection against cancer, control blood sugar levels, and keep the body from being harmed by free radicals.
Physical activity is crucial for beating or preventing heart disease. Bookmark lists 101 ways everyone can fit exercise into their day, including: * Carry your own groceries * Park away from your destination and walk * Walk circuits around the shopping mall, and many more! Sturdy Kimdura. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
During American Heart Month, and throughout the year, use education, motivation, dedication and support to help people in your community reduce or prevent heart disease. February is Heart Health Month, and the perfect time to generate discussion about heart health awareness and the good habits that can improve the health of women and men. Keeping food diaries and fitness journals, using healthy portion plates and following healthy cooking tips help women and men adopt heart-healthy lifestyles. The many health gifts at Positive Promotions help get the message out about heart health at schools, colleges, hospitals and other businesses.
In addition to American Heart Month in February, there are other specific occasions for encouraging heart health, such as Women's Heart Week and National Women's Heart Health Day. For any Heart Health Month, Week or Day, hospitals, community health departments, cardiovascular specialists and occupational health professionals can hand out educational tools and awareness incentives featuring heart health themes. From food diaries and heart informational booklets to message pens and bookmarks, we carry plenty of promotional items that can be personalized with logos and slogans. And health gifts such as awareness t-shirts, flashlights, personalized lunch coolers and lapel pins are thoughtful giveaways to keep on hand for health fairs, military or corporate wellness events, and school or church celebrations.