Kids will enjoy learning about fire safety thanks to this 32-page booklet filled with mazes, connect-the-dots and other fun activities, as well as useful tips about preventing fires and knowing what to do in case of one. For grades 1-2.
This exciting slogan and design is just right for every member of your team. Pin comes mounted on a presentation card with a special verse to express your thanks for their special efforts. Individually polybagged for easy presentation!
This big eye-catching banner is a great way to welcome everyone back to school. Our School A Place Where Everyone Fits can be hung in auditoriums, cafeterias, hallways and offices, and by entranceways. Wherever displayed, this festive design and timely message is sure to inspire students, staff and visitors. Durable vinyl banner with tough brass grommets for long-lasting use.
Present our exclusively designed pin at your special event. Each pin is mounted on a presentation card featuring a special verse to honor the recipient. Pins are packed in individual polybags.
This festive pack of 50 balloons in assorted colors feature our exclusive slogan and design.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Spanish version. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Educates parents and guardians about how to teach youngsters basic safety rules for enjoying the Internet's many benefits and avoiding its pitfalls. Details the dangers of cyberbullying and sexting, as well as the wide variety of parental controls available. Includes talking points for helping children learn how to "do the right thing" on the Web, as well as a Cybersafety Pledge youngsters can sign. First 18 pages of the book are in English-flip it over for the same 18 pages in Spanish. Personalization available.
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
* Features 24 popular, low-cost restaurants, from Burger King® and Taco Bell® to Pizza Hut® and Dunkin' Donuts® * 36-page guide, updated with the latest menu choices, gives the calorie, fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate and fiber counts for over 1,000 foods and drinks. * Compare nutrition information and make smart choices in fast-food and take-out meals.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page comprehensive guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps kids discover all the healthcare helpers who keep them well * Children relate these "buddies" to their own experiences, so this book is a natural giveaway for health professionals * Buddies include Doctors; Nurses; X-ray technologists; Emergency Medical Service technicians; Physical therapists; Pharmacists (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This book helps children learn about what a sheriff does and how they help the community. It also teaches them what makes up a sheriff's uniform and how to become a sheriff. 16 pages. For grades 1-3.
Features Timmy the Dinosaur and his friend Tina, who didn't want to wear a helmet! How she learned her lesson is sure to have a lasting impact on children. Other lessons include: * What to check on a bike before you ride * How to wear a helmet properly * How to use a bike hand signals and obey traffic rules * For grades 1-3.
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 9-1-1 * People to talk to if the child needs help. 16 pages. For grades K-3. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Cool Cat uses fun puzzles to help kids learn valuable safety lessons * Includes Calling 9-1-1 in an emergency; Only taking medicine from a trusted adult; Staying away from hot things that can burn; Wearing protective gear for sports; Keeping safe around water; Wearing a seat belt in the car * Covers poison safety, sun safety, gun safety, drug safety, and more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Fun-to-do activities help 4th through 6th graders learn key rules so they can take responsibility for their own safety. Youngsters are taught: * How to recognize dangerous situations * How to prevent accidents * What to do in an emergency * And much more! Covers bicycles, the Internet, summer safety, Halloween safety, gun safety and more. 16 pages. For grades 4-6.
Practicing family fire escape plans is vital to surviving home fires. Easy-to-follow text, illustrations and fun activities teach youngsters all about family escape plans. They also learn about: * Checking Smoke Detectors * Stop, Drop and Roll * Reporting Fires * And more. Notes to parents on each page about family fire escape plans add to the book's value. Be sure to personalize this useful book. For Grades 3-4.