Celebrate American Heart Month with educational and inspirational gifts from Positive Promotions. During Heart Health Month and throughout the year, hospitals, schools and corporations can offer promotional gifts to employees and community members, encouraging heart health awareness for women and men. Food diaries, fitness journals and healthy cookbooks are just some of the motivational and instructional products doctors, nurses and cardiovascular specialists can provide to the community. And our lapel pins, stress balls, pedometers and water bottles are fun giveaways to offer at corporate wellness events, employee health fairs, university gatherings and other events.
Show what you know, take the Living Heart Healthy Quiz »
* Details and illustrates 6 signs and symptoms of heart attack that women must know to never ignore * Symptoms listed include: Uncomfortable pain, pressure, or squeezing in the middle of the chest that lasts for several minutes or goes away and then returns; cold sweats; 4 more * Advises calling 9-1-1 immediately if experiencing any symptoms listed * Magnet on back for easy mounting and at-a-glance display
* Pocket-sized guide outlines the dangers of heart attack and stroke, and the value of quick action * Includes warning signs of a heart attack and of a stroke, and what action to take in each case * Features basic CPR instruction that can guide bystanders to life-saving action in case the victim collapses
* Each bracelet made of quality silicone rubber * Includes 10 each of 3 debossed messages * Accompanying card features 5 heart health awareness tips on back * Bracelets are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free, and latex-free * FDA-compliant * Polybagged * 30 bracelets and cards total per pack
* 4 popular heart health educational tools help everyone make heart-smart choices * Includes: Know Your Numbers Pocket Pal, Heart Healthy Guide To Fast Food Pocket Pal, Heart Attack Warning Signs Magnet, and A Healthy Heart Is Always In Style Die-Cut Bookmark * Add your custom logo or message to the back of both Pocket Pals * You save over 10% off individual prices * FREE Heart Healthy: Loving Every Beat Goody Bag also included with each pack
* Translucent BPA-, and BPS-free, food safe, PETE plastic bottle * Contrasting white screw-on cap with push-pull lid * Wide mouth opening easy to fill and easy to clean * Easy-squeeze, one-handed drinking-great on the go * Available with our exclusive theme in full-color on front with your personalization in one color on back * Holds 28 ounces; hand wash only
* Open-top for easy loading and unloading * Eco-friendly, recyclable non-woven polypropylene * Large outside slip pocket * Multiple exterior organizer pockets for pens, business cards and more * Sturdy carry handles and over-the-shoulder straps * Comes with our exclusive heart health awareness design
Check out our suggested products
Unique 8-panel pocket pal gives you basics about choosing heart-healthier foods at fast food restaurants. Includes alternate choices (with nutritional analysis) for 10 popular fast food restaurants, including Burger King®, McDonalds®, Chick-fil-A®, Pizza Hut®, Taco Bell®, and 5 more. For instance, choose Burger King®'s Chicken Tenders rather than its Tender Crisp Chicken Sandwich. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Black T-Shirt features short sleeves, v-neck styling, and a narrower women's cut * Add your personalization underneath our exclusive "Heart Smart" Words design
* Heart-shaped magnet alerts people to take quick action when warning signs occur * 7 warning signs include Chest pain or discomfort that lasts for more than a few minutes; Shortness of breath; Cold sweats or clammy skin; and more * Familiarizes recipient with these signs and advises calling 911 immediately.
* Jewelry-quality lapel pins come mounted on a card with "heartfelt" verse. * Back of card features warning signs of a heart attack * Present to staff and to every woman who visits your facility, health fair or seminar
Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, so help every woman be good to her heart. Eight-panel guide includes tips for heart health, signs of heart disease, plus information on test needed and room to record blood pressure, cholesterol and weight at visits to health practitioners. It's great for distributing at heart health and women's events and health fairs throughout the year. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Durable Kimdura® bookmark gives the 50 best foods for your heart. The items listed are beneficial beyond heart health; they boost the immune system, provide protection against cancer, control blood sugar levels, and keep the body from being harmed by free radicals.
* Shaker holds up to 4 cups * Reusable fork slides in and out of lid * Removable dressing container nestled in lid-holds up to 4 tablespoons of dressing * Frosted base with white lid and red accents * Magnet instructs recipients on how to Build A Heart-Healthy Salad, listing heart-friendly choices to mix and match from various food groups * Features our awareness design on Shaker and Magnet
* Red with white accents and our Get Pumped About Heart Health! message * Durable split ring attached * Soft, leather-like vinyl boxing glove with lace-up strings on back
Help recipients keep track of important health information. Provides space to record results of screenings for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, waist measurement and weight, plus explanations about these key measurements of health. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* The first step toward surviving a heart attack is learning to recognize the symptoms which can vary widely, particularly in women. * Front of this informative bookmark outlines the most common SYMPTOMS women need to know * Back: ACTIONS to take if recipient or a loved one suspects a heart attack is in progress, including calling 911 for emergency medical help immediately * Made of sturdy Kimdura®.
* Double wall insulated acrylic with attractive ridge design liner * Translucent dual purpose lid: sip-thru spout for hot beverages, matching acrylic straw for cold drinks included * Translucent insert displays colorful wraparound design with our exclusive theme on front and verse on back * Holds 16-oz. * BPA-free * Gift-boxed
With heart disease being the leading cause of death for women in the United States, here's a booklet every woman should see. It covers the main ways to reduce risks, including Exercise For A Healthy Heart, Tips For Heart-Healthy Eating, and How To Manage Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and more. Includes tips for Losing Weight, Reduce Stress, as well as Signs Of Heart Disease, Heart Attack, and Stroke. Features Heart Disease Risk Assessment.
* Red wrappers feature assorted messages of awareness and support * Each white butter mint is individually wrapped * 250 mints in all * Slogans shown are a representation of what may be included * Bowl shown not included
* Emery boards fit easily into purse or pocket * Unique, affordable way to spread vital heart-health messages to the women in your facility, company, and community * Pack includes 20 each of 5 designs
During American Heart Month and all year round, use education, motivation, dedication and support to help team members and people in your community reduce or prevent heart disease. February is Heart Health Month, the perfect time to generate discussion about heart health awareness and the good habits that can improve the health of both women and men. Keeping food diaries and fitness journals, using healthy portion plates and following healthy cooking tips help them adopt heart-healthy lifestyles. The many health gifts and educational products available from Positive Promotions help get the message out about heart health at schools, colleges, hospitals and other businesses.
For any Heart Health fair or seminar, hospitals, community health departments, primary care physicians, cardiovascular specialists and occupational health professionals can hand out educational tools and incentives featuring our exclusive awareness themes. From food diaries that stress heart healthy diets and informational booklets about heart disease facts to message pens, bookmarks, and more, many of our promotional products can be customized with your logo or slogan. You'll also find health gifts such as awareness t-shirts, flashlights, personalized lunch coolers and lapel pins, all thoughtful giveaways to keep on hand for health fairs, military or corporate wellness events, and school or local celebrations.