Positive Promotions is proud to be a USDA National Strategic Partner! We are passionate about taking part in the United States Department of Agriculture's special program that stresses the importance of proper nutrition and fitness, including the MyPlate initiative. Positive Promotions is committed to providing customers with products they need to promote healthier diets consistent with MyPlate and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
English/Spanish * Two-sided die-cut bookmark shares 5 nutrition tips consistent with MyPlate guidelines * Front is written in English; back is in Spanish
Help youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating. Book's fun activities make it easy to learn: * How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal * What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each * How to snack for good health * Why choose water over sweetened drinks * How to enjoy fruits and veggies more * What to eat at fast food restaurants * And much more. Encourages healthy habits for life. (Grades: K-3)
* Helps youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating * Fun activities make it easy for kids to learn: How the MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal; What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each; How to snack for good health; Why choose water over sweetened drinks; How to enjoy fruits and veggies more; What to eat at fast food restaurants; and much more. * Encourage healthy habits for life. * Grades Pre K-K
* Durable plastic plate has proportioned sections especially for preschoolers to make it simple for little one to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals; dishwasher-safe * New design has a separate dairy section perfect for a cup or yogurt container * Comes with card that remind educators and parents of the key nutrition points preschoolers should learn
Child's plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for children to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals. Made of durable, BPA-free plastic, which is dishwasher-safe. Portion Meal Plate makes a great teaching tool in classrooms, at health fairs and everywhere else you want learning about healthy food choices to be fun. Comes with card to remind educators and parents of the key nutrition points children should learn.
* Durable plastic child's plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for children to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals; dishwasher-safe * Comes with 16-page activities book that introduces the basics of healthy eating
* Durable plastic plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for preschoolers to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals; dishwasher-safe * Comes with 16-page parent-child activities book that introduces the basics of healthy eating
MyPlate Full-Color Pencil Assortment Pack helps youngsters remember the basics of healthy eating * 25 each of 5 designs, including Veggies, Fruit, Grains, Protein, and Dairy * Each pencil features handy nutrition tips * 125 Pencils total * Soft eraser; #2 standard * Note: pencils do not come sharpened
Reinforce the lessons of the MyPlate program and healthy eating. 200 stickers per roll.
Encourages parents and children to make healthier choices for a balanced school lunch. At-a-glance design has suggestions for each food group, making it easy to pick what to pack. MyPlate icon reminder included.
Reversible rainbow-colored silicone bracelet has messages on both sides * Bracelet is recyclable and lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free * FDA-compliant * Accompanying card gives tips for increasing fruit and vegetable intake, and lists why a rainbow of fruits and veggies is best * Kids sign back of card pledging to eat more fruits and vegetables * 10 Bracelets and Pledge Cards per pack.
* Colorful weather-resistant laminated tags, focused on the fruit food group * Back of each tag displays the MyPlate symbol with the reminder Good Nutrition Starts With MyPlate * Paired with 24" beaded chains for wearing as dog tags * Polybagged * 25 Tags per pack.
Charming, interactive child-sized bracelet encourages kids to eat at least 2 fruits and 3 veggies each day. It has 5 beads (3 V's for veggies and 2 F's for fruits) that youngsters move from back to front as they make their daily quota. Accompanying card gives easy directions, plus tips for increasing fruit and vegetable intake, and lists a rainbow of fruits and veggies to help children expand their choices. 10 Bracelets and Cards per pack.
4 educational tools in one economical kit that makes learning fun * Includes Eat Right & Keep Active For Good Health Parent-Child Learning Activities Book For Grades K-3; Eat Wise & Exercise! Bookmark; Eat Wise & Exercise Heat-Sensitive Pencil; and Crayon 4-Pack * Polybagged for easy distribution
* Colorful tablet sheets reinforce the concept of using the MyPlate visual to plan out healthy meals * Front shows a meal for preschoolers, kids, and adults, with proportions for each * Back features tips on Helping Your Family Eat Healthy Everyday, and a chart with serving sizes for each age group * Great for giving out at lectures and health fairs * The whole family can learn how to eat well together * Includes 56 two-sided tear-off pages.
* Colorful two-sided sheets help parents learn or teach what makes a healthy plate for preschoolers * Shows breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions, with proportions for ages 2-5 * Back has tips to Teach Your Preschooler Good Eating Habits For Life * Includes Common Serving Sizes For Preschoolers from all 5 food groups * Includes 56 tear-off pages.
Fun sneaker-shaped, weather-resistant laminated tag inspires kids to get up and go for a walk! Includes 4" chain for placing on backpacks. 25 Tags per pack.
* Helps recipients learn how to provide nutritious family meals using MyPlate concepts * Shows examples of dinner for adults, kids, and preschoolers * Includes section on Smart Snacks For Everyone.
Tear-off sheet activity tablet. Componets of the tray on front with explanations of all five food groups: fruits, veggies, dairy, protein and grains. Activity sheet for kids on back to reinforce nutritional lessons.