Eight-panel bilingual Pocket Pal educates parents about the disturbing trend of sexting; what it is, why it's a problem, and what to do so children are aware of its dangers. Includes what to tell teens about sexting as well as 25 popular sexting acronyms.
A great reminder for every adult on the importance of germ prevention. Includes the basics on keeping germs at bay, handwashing, vaccinations and achieving a healthy immune system. Also lists Germs Terms to explain common germs to be prevented, including bacteria and viruses.
Raises awareness among parents and other adults about the dangers and extent of child abuse, and provides clear guidance on what to look for and what to do. Lists physical and behavioral signs of abuse and neglect, including sexual abuse. Includes a section on how to deal with an adult who is being abusive in public.
Provides 10 steps parents can take to guard their children from harm. Covers stranger danger, being alone at home, interacting with strangers online, improper touching, and more. Peel off the adhesive back strip. E-Z Stick Glancer is ready to hang!
* Provides quick answers for everyday and emergency parenting problems * Journal features 32 pages of easy-to-follow tips, as well as room for personal notes * Includes: * Basic rules of parenting; Communicating with children; Developing children's self-esteem; Building good character; Disciplining with love; Recognizing warning signs of childhood problems; and much more. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Provides quick answers for everyday and emergency parenting problems * Spanish language Journal features 32 pages of easy-to-follow tips, as well as room for personal notes * Includes: * Basic rules of parenting; Communicating with children; Developing children's self-esteem; Building good character; Disciplining with love; Recognizing warning signs of childhood problems; and much more. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Two magnets in one! One magnet details When To Wash Your Hands and perforates from the middle. Larger magnet frames a photo surrounded by words of praise. Great for motivating children to continue this essential healthy habit. Add your personalized message.
* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Shows children how their hands, feet, chest and stomach are X-rayed * They meet the X-ray technologist, work on puzzles that teach them new words, and get to label the bones on Mr. Skeleton. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps kids discover all the healthcare helpers who keep them well * Children relate these "buddies" to their own experiences, so this book is a natural giveaway for health professionals * Buddies include Doctors; Nurses; X-ray technologists; Emergency Medical Service technicians; Physical therapists; Pharmacists (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Features Timmy the Dinosaur and his friend Tina, who didn't want to wear a helmet! How she learned her lesson is sure to have a lasting impact on children. Other lessons include: * What to check on a bike before you ride * How to wear a helmet properly * How to use a bike hand signals and obey traffic rules * For grades 1-3.
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 9-1-1 * People to talk to if the child needs help. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Our exclusive character Cool Cat teaches kids how to stay healthy * Includes puzzles and lively text * Covers the importance of: Stopping germs from spreading; Keeping teeth clean and healthy; Eating from the five food groups daily; Getting enough exercise; Staying away from drugs; Only taking medicine from trusted adults; and much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Cool Cat uses fun puzzles to help kids learn valuable safety lessons * Includes Calling 9-1-1 in an emergency; Only taking medicine from a trusted adult; Staying away from hot things that can burn; Wearing protective gear for sports; Keeping safe around water; Wearing a seat belt in the car * Covers poison safety, sun safety, gun safety, drug safety, and more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Advises kids what to do in an emergency, helping make summertime safer. Topics include: * At the playground * In the street * Riding a bicycle * At barbecues * At the pool or seashore * In the sun * At mealtimes * Heat waves and storms * Hiking * And much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps relieve a child's anxiety over going to an emergency room * Clearly shows kids what doctors and nurses do, and in simple language tells children what to expect * Includes: * Blood tests; Shots; Stitches; Casts; X-rays; and much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Rhymed pages, delightful illustrations and fun activities to teach kids on wheels basic safety rules. Includes information that help youngsters learn to: * Wear safety gear * Take lessons * Stay alert * Play on smooth surfaces * And more. * Text covers: * Inline skates * Scooters * Skateboards * Bike riding. For grades 1-3.
Fun-to-do activities help 4th through 6th graders learn key rules so they can take responsibility for their own safety. Youngsters are taught: * How to recognize dangerous situations * How to prevent accidents * What to do in an emergency * And much more! Covers bicycles, the Internet, summer safety, Halloween safety, gun safety and more. 16 pages. For grades 4-6.
Positive Promotions offers a large selection of customizable products designed to educate kids on the importance of safety. Our personalized safety items range from lollipops and I.D. cards to Internet Safety activities books, stickers, and much more. Here parents, teachers, and community leaders will find tons of great products and accessories to promote safety for kids of all ages.
Keeping kids safe is essential. We provide several custom books covering a variety of subjects, such as proper cell phone lingo, bicycle safety, cleanliness, and avoiding strangers. We also offer pocket pals and guides for educating parents. Our Cybersmart Parenting Guide will help parents learn about possible online dangers like cyberbullying and sexual predators. These guides also include helpful tips on finding computer-monitoring software and educational web sites geared specifically toward kids.
We’re proud to provide parents and teachers with customizable products to instruct kids on the importance of staying safe. Along with our informational books and pocket pals, we have fun and entertaining options, including self-esteem stickers, non-toxic crayons, temporary tattoos, heat sensitive pencils, glow-in-the-dark bracelets, and more.
Whether you’re a teacher in the classroom or a parent at home, it’s important to educate kids on how to stay safe and react to potentially dangerous circumstances. At Positive Promotions, we take pride in contributing to the safety of kids with our personalized products – check out our selection today!