Keep your health and wellness programs in good shape with educational materials and promotional gifts from Positive Promotions. Our health education products cover topics such as nutrition, stress management, heart health, first aid and fitness. We carry wellness products and giveaways suitable for health fairs at hospitals, corporate settings, colleges, nursing homes and health departments such as WIC. And keep personal care products on hand all year to offer to new employees, students and clients during orientations and wellness events.
* Highlights 100 foods, beverages, and spices that provide substantial health benefits, as well as ways to use and prepare it * Includes sections on Fruits, Vegetables, Grains and Proteins, and more * Four pages dedicated to Nutrient Listings, which includes 10 important nutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc, etc.) and a list of foods that are good sources of them * Easy-to-use listing is great for those wanting to incorporate specific nutrients into their diet * Several pages offer tips for eating out and snacking in healthy ways, and offer guidance on how to control portion size
* Fun stress reliever * Hands "pop" open wide when squeezed * Soft rubber material
* Answers the question, "what makes some food junk"? and explains why those foods should be avoided * Lists foods to stay away from, such as fried foods, foods with added sugar, salty foods and more * Details smart choices to reach for when hunger strikes, including fruits and vegetables, whole grains, etc. * 5 Laminated Posters per pack.
* Based on the USDA's MyPlate guidelines * Uses the alphabet to introduce children to fruits and vegetables * Includes a lesson plan for educators and a note to parents explaining the Common Core learning objectives * Includes a list of the fruits and vegetables in Spanish * Grade K
* Explains critical health numbers that reflect key markers of wellness * Illustrates healthy ranges for blood pressure, cholesterol, fasting glucose, body mass index (BMI) and waist size * Hang on refrigerator or file cabinet for a handy at-a-glance reminder
* Store in refrigerator or freezer to use for cold therapy * Soak in hot water for 5 minutes for therapeutic heat * Reusable, pliable, non-toxic penguin-shaped pack * Material: PVC pouch; water, glycerin, sodium polyacrylate
* Healthy kids are active kids - handy kit makes it fun for children to get the exercise they need * Includes a box of 3 sticks of non-toxic chalk (red, blue, and green) * 4-panel card explains the rules of 3 games sure to be enjoyed by children of all ages, including hopscotch, snail hopscotch and Five-Square * Polybagged for easy distribution * Grades 3-5
* Young children will have fun learning about healthy eating * Features 3 healthy eating tips and 6 die-cut fruit and vegetable shapes for coloring * Laminated for durability * Your optional personalization displayed on bottom
* 13-month Spanish language fill-in wall calendar includes charming, full-color illustrations * Lets parents record memories, photos and more from their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Features a fill-in family tree plus All About Baby pages to note facts about baby's birth * Comes with three sticker sheets, including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to label baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. and baby's first birthday * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Last month commemorates baby's first birthday * Your personalized message will be seen frequently, reminding parents of your care and services over and over again
* Young children will have fun learning about healthy eating * Features 3 healthy eating tips and 6 die-cut fruit and vegetable shapes for coloring * Laminated for durability
* Introduces children to farms, gardens and farmers, and explains which types of plants or animals produce certain types of foods * Covers all five food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, and proteins * Teaches children how plants grow and how to grow their own food * Includes a lesson plan for educators and a note to parents explaining the Common Core learning objectives * For Grade 1
* Wallet-sized teaching tool can help parents make healthy, creative lunches for their children * Outlines USDA guidelines for healthy meals * Includes 10 recipes for fun lunch ideas including Bagel Bites, Wacky Waldorf Salad, Almond Elvis Rolls, Spicey Ricey, Sandwich Sushi and more * Lists over a dozen healthy snack ideas from Almonds to Whole-Wheat Pretzels * Reminds parents to select healthy beverages like water, fat-free or low-fat milk, or 100% fruit juice
* 60" flexible cloth body tape measure features metric and inch scales to measure waist circumference and different parts of the body * Also features a BMI scale to calculate body mass index for height and weight for adults * Packaged with a handy Pocket Pal that includes basics of BMI and weight loss, plus space for tracking BMI, weight, and waist size over time.
* Helps recipients realize there is much they can do to adopt healthier habits * Front details Ways To Limit Salt In Your Diet, outlining 6 steps anyone can take to reduce salt intake, including: Taste food before adding salt, or use salt-free seasonings and spices; more * Back details Ways To Limit Sugar in Your Diet, detailing 7 steps to avoid extra calories that can lead to weight gain, including: Pick water over soda and sugary drinks; Try hot cereal, such as oatmeal, instead of cold cereal, which can be high in sugar; more * Durable Kimdura® * Add your custom imprint to the front
* Features space to add child's photo so he/she can be part of book * Reminds children to be active every day for good health * Gives examples of activities children can do, such as swimming and riding bikes * Includes safety tips, such as wearing the right gear and using sunscreen when outside * Grades: Pre-K to 1
* Includes tips for healthier eating at home or away * At-a-glance format keeps information in ready sight * Tips include: Eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables; Select grilled or baked foods; Try meat substitutes such as beans, lentils and tofu: Limit fried foods; Trim fat off meat; Avoid buffets; Use smaller plates to reduce portion size; Substitute plain yogurt for sour cream; more * Durable Kimdura®
* Encourage kids to take time out every day for active play * 200 stickers per roll
* 13-month fill-in wall calendar includes charming full-color illustrations * Lets parents record memories, photos and more from their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Includes three sticker sheets, including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to "label" baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Features a fill-in family tree plus All About Baby pages to note facts about baby's birth * Last month commemorates baby's first birthday
Child's plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for children to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals. Made of durable, BPA-free plastic, which is dishwasher-safe. Portion Meal Plate makes a great teaching tool in classrooms, at health fairs and everywhere else you want learning about healthy food choices to be fun. Comes with card to remind educators and parents of the key nutrition points youngsters should learn.
* Virtually unbreakable Tritan™ bottle holds 25 ounces * BPA-free and won't absorb orders; rubber non-slip grip * Built-in flip-up spout * Front features 4 reasons to choose water, the natural, calorie-free thirst quencher
Every year brings new challenges and new opportunities, which is why making healthy lifestyle changes often tops the list of resolutions. Positive Promotions proudly brings you a wealth of budget-friendly educational tools and promotional gifts to help guide, support, motivate and encourage people on their path toward improved wellness. Our custom products cover a wide variety of topics, including nutrition, fitness, WIC (women, children, infants), breast health, kids' safety, stress management, and more.
Many of our promotional products make thoughtful giveaways at health fairs and wellness events, as a means of engaging attendees and encouraging them on their path toward improved health. For hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges, and corporations, our custom-printed gifts help you share beneficial information about nutrition, safety and good health, and will keep your brand in peak condition.
Young children will also enjoy fun giveaways, which adds excitement and engages their curious minds. Choose from interactive activity books that keep them interested in learning about better health long after your event ends. Offer colorful bookmarks and stickers with positive messages and instructions for eating well and keeping fit at a young age. We also offer health education products that focus on healthy eating habits and nutritional foods, including MyPlate portion plates that remind all ages how to eat healthier portions and maintain a balanced diet at every meal.
For adults, you'll find Positive Promotions is your one-stop source for a wide selection of health and wellness promotional products, from nutrition educational handouts and pedometers to therapy gel packs, water bottles and pocket guides to maintaining a healthier lifestyle. There are also items focusing on fitness activities and handy bookmarks for a quick referral to tips on dieting. Best of all, many of our custom items can be personalized with your company name or slogan, including bestselling wearable silicone wristbands that support specific causes and messages.
If you need gifts for events in nursing homes or retirement centers, look for our educational materials covering heart health, nutrition and safety, as well as personal care and both men's and women's health information. For corporate seminars or college fairs, discover custom drinkware, first aid materials, Spanish language items, and fitness gadgets for the tech-minded. Whatever you're looking for, count on us to help you keep employees and customers informed about health and wellness, and maintain the fitness of your brand.