Promote healthy lifestyle choices in the workplace and motivate everyone in the community to live healthier! Here at Positive Promotions, we make it easy for you to educate employees and community members about today’s most talked-about topics–from nutrition and weight control to stress management, smoking cessation, heart health and much more. And be sure to have personal care products on hand all year to offer to new employees, students and clients during health fairs, orientations and wellness events.
Help recipients keep track of important health information. Provides space to record results of screenings for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, waist measurement and weight, plus explanations about these key measurements of health. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Eco-friendly, recyclable, laminated, non-woven white zip-top tote with insulated lining * Green reinforced handles and accent trim * Exclusive design on front and back features the message, Eat A Rainbow Of Fruits & Vegetables!; enticing image of fruits and veggies also displayed * Contrasting side panels display fruits and vegetables in a rainbow of colors * Hand washable * Your personal message on front bottom green panel
* Our 4 popular nutrition tools will help everyone make healthy, emotional choices when preparing and enjoying snacks and meals * User-friendly pack includes our The Busy Family's Guide To Healthy Delicious Meals For Less Guide, Building A Fit Family 10 Minutes At A Time Pocket Pal, Healthy Recipe Substitutions Magnetic Glancer and Make Every Plate For Your Family A Great Plate Pocket Pal * You'll save 10% off individual prices, and receive a FREE Wellness Works Goody Bag with each pack
Child's plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for children to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals. Made of durable, BPA-free plastic, which is dishwasher-safe. Portion Meal Plate makes a great teaching tool in classrooms, at health fairs and everywhere else you want learning about healthy food choices to be fun. Comes with card to remind educators and parents of the key nutrition points youngsters should learn.
* Handy 8-panel wallet-sized guide * Includes tips for setting any wellness goal * Provides pointers for achieving specific goals, such as better nutrition, increased fitness, weight loss, and quitting smoking * Features a Wellness Goal Tracker to record and keep track of the steps necessary to achieve a wellness goal
* Shaker with your custom logo or message holds up to 4 cups * Reusable fork slides in and out of lid * Removable dressing container nestled in lid-holds up to 4 tablespoons of dressing * Frosted base with white lid and green accents * Magnet instructs recipients on how to Build A Better Salad, listing healthy choices to mix and match from 5 food groups * Salad Shaker is BPA-free
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
* No longer just for kids, coloring is all the rage for grownups, too, with men and women of all ages enjoying the benefits * Features 12 detailed, full-page designs for coloring, with inspirational and wellness messages on front and back of each page * Pages are perforated so designs can be easily removed for coloring, displaying or sharing * 10 Tactics For A Less-Stressed Lifestyle listed inside back cover * 24 pages
Don't forget the colored pencils! Our 10-pack of Assorted Colored Pencils goes perfect with this coloring book!
Recipients keep track of their own test results. Room to keep years of results in one handy guide. 36-page guide includes information for men & women about crucial health tests. Recipients will become informed about important numbers to record, including cholesterol levels and blood pressure readings, as well as recommended screenings for cancer, hearing loss and much more.
Make the most of the USDA's MyPlate icon and today's most valuable advice for healthy eating * A great teaching tool, this 8-panel carry-along guide shows at a glance 10 basic tips to promote eating smart. * Everyone is reminded to: Make half the plate fruits and vegetables; Avoid oversized portions; Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and other dairy products; Cut back on sugar, fat and sodium; and much more.
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
The best way to assess one's physical activity and eating habits is to keep a log. This tracker provides space to write down type(s) of exercise and amount, calories burned and food and beverages consumed as well as their calorie counts. Includes 2 months' worth of daily log sheets, plus tips for improving fitness and nutrition. 64 Pages. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
* Valuable 8-panel pocket-sized guide fits into any wallet to be taken to medical appointments * Includes checklist of what to ask your healthcare professional or pharmacist about medications * Lists tips on managing medications * Includes a place to write pharmacy and insurance information * Log inside tracks essential information on up to a dozen medications, including the medication's name, the reason for taking it, when it was started/stopped, when/how to take it * 7-Day Med-Minder Pill Box helps recipient safely sort a week's worth of medication
* 13-month fill-in wall calendar includes charming full-color illustrations * Lets parents record memories, photos and more from their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Includes three sticker sheets, including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to "label" baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Features a fill-in family tree plus All About Baby pages to note facts about baby's birth * Last month commemorates baby's first birthday
This 36-page handbook explains why it's important to set wellness goals and track progress. * Recipients are encouraged to first assess their wellness by checking cholesterol levels, blood pressure, blood glucose, and other key health indicators * Includes advice about setting goals, room to write them down, and tips for success * Features sections on nutrition, exercise, weight management, stress reduction, heart disease prevention, tobacco cessation, and much more * Logs allow recipients to record food intake, physical activity, weight, screening results, and medications.
* 8-panel take-along guide explains benefits of walking * Includes Checklist for Starting A Successful Walking Program; 8 Ways To Add Steps To Your Day; What To Know Before You Step Out * Two-month calendar for recording daily Minutes, Miles and Steps Walked * Pedometer measures steps, distance walked and calories burned * Comes with a 25-oz. shatterproof Tritan™ Gripper Water Bottle-a great way to stay hydrated while walking or exercising; BPA-free
* Fad diets and pills come and go, but the only safe and healthy method is to balance calories in with calories out through smart eating and exercise * 10 tips keep it simple, including Have a daily calorie goal, Set manageable mini goals, Get moving at least 30 minutes every day, and more * Magnetic back adheres to metal surfaces
Keep your health and wellness programs in good shape with budget-friendly educational, promotional and outreach tools to help you make a positive difference in the community and workplace. We offer a wealth of budget-friendly gifts and incentives to guide, support, motivate and encourage people on their path toward improved wellness. Our custom products cover a wide variety of topics, including nutrition, fitness, men and women's health, children's health and safety, breast health, stress management, and more.Many of our promotional products make thoughtful giveaways at health fairs and wellness events, as a means of engaging attendees and encouraging them on their path toward improved health. For hospitals, health departments, WIC participants, nursing homes, schools, colleges, and corporations, our custom imprinted drinkware, first aid materials, Spanish language items and more gifts help you share beneficial information about nutrition, safety and good health, and will keep your brand in peak condition. We feature many items geared toward children, including fun giveaways that add excitement and engage curious minds. Choose from interactive activity books that keep them interested in learning about better health long after your event ends. Offer colorful bookmarks and stickers with positive messages and instructions for eating well and keeping fit at a young age. We also offer health education products that focus on healthy eating habits and nutritional foods, including MyPlate portion plates that remind all ages how to eat healthier portions and maintain a balanced diet at every meal. For adults, we're your one-stop source for a wide selection of health and wellness promotional products, from nutrition educational handouts and pedometers to hot/cold packs, water bottles and Pocket Pals for maintaining a healthier lifestyle. There are also items focusing on fitness activities and handy bookmarks for quick tips on making healthy eating choices, plus wearable silicone wristbands that support specific causes and messages. Whatever you're looking for, count on Positive Promotions to help you keep employees and customers informed about health and wellness, and maintain the fitness of your brand.