* Set includes our New Mom & Baby Care Handbook (a simplified, large print, easy-to-read edition of the New Mom's Handbook), Watching Baby Grow Keepsake Calendar, plus FREE Goody Bag, (Handbook and Calendar available in Spanish) * Your personalized message included on both Handbook and Calendar
Presents new moms with valuable, up-to-date information on taking care of themselves and their babies during the first 6 weeks * Topics include: * Dangers of cigarette smoke, drugs and some medications on mothers and their babies; Developmental milestones; Height and weight chart; breastfeeding chart * Sections on Birth control; Exercise and weight loss; Breastfeeding positions; Post-partum depression * Jaundice * A great gift for mom from hospitals and homecare agencies. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Easy to read text and simple illustrations provide new moms with the important information they need for the first 6 weeks * Covers self-care and baby care * Topics include: Breastfeeding positions and tips; Breastfeeding chart; Height and weight chart; Dangers of cigarette smoke, drugs and some medications on mothers and their babies; When to call the doctor; Exercise and weight loss tips; Postpartum depression; Much more * Great gift for mom from hospitals and homecare agencies * Supports your breastfeeding education efforts * text is written on a grade 4 reading level * 36 pages
Give pregnant women important information about their bodies and their babies throughout the months of pregnancy. Topics include: * Changes in the mother and development of the baby * Tips on maintaining a healthy diet and avoiding certain foods * Exercises for the soon-to-be mother * Tests and exams needed throughout pregnancy * Items to bring to the hospital * And much more.
* 13-month fill-in calendar includes charming full-color illustrations * Lets parents record memories, photos and more from their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Includes three sticker sheets, including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to "label" baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Features a fill-in family tree plus All About Baby pages to note facts about baby's birth * Last month commemorates baby's first birthday
Reminds new moms at-a-glance why breastfeeding is best, especially in the first 12 months * Reiterates that breast milk is free and always ready * Outlines health benefits for both mom and baby * Offers recommendations for the optimal frequency and duration of breastfeeding * Offers tips for storing and handling breast milk safely * Encourages nursing moms to call a lactation consultant or the National Breastfeeding Helpline should they need expert assistance
Wallet-sized 8-panel guide has the latest immunization schedule, plus room to record a child's immunization record * Includes: * Facts about the diseases vaccines prevent; Tips for good record-keeping; Immunization comfort tips; Possible reactions to vaccines * Includes all updated immunization guidelines.
* Give parents the facts to respond quickly and confidently to common baby conditions * Provides fast reference to symptoms and treatments for 18 ailments, including: * Colic, Diaper Rash, Ear Ache, Teething, Diarrhea, and more * Special sections provide advice on how to soothe a crying baby, how to help prevent SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and when and how to take emergency action * Room to add emergency phone numbers. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Gives the benefits of breastfeeding until baby is at least one year old. Provides the Do's and Dont's that nursing moms should know. Shows recipients how to use the easy, common "cradle hold" to nurse baby. Includes contacts for help that nursing moms might need.
* A valuable source of information * Helps parents meet the immunization needs for their children * Includes every vaccine from birth to 12 years old * Place your name on what is sure to be a longtime reference tool
* Help prevent children from inserting fingers and objects into outlets and avoid shock dangers * Includes 3 BPA-free white plastic outlet covers per pack-each with your imprint * Packaged with a header card that also carries your imprint
Stand-up pediatric spoon holds up to 2 teaspoons of liquid. Features kid-friendly bear face on backside of spoon. Constructed of medical-grade plastic.
Keeps tiny fingers out of dangerous wall and floor outlets. Your personalized message on this low-cost giveaway shows how much you care.
* Practical and perfect for parents and children on the go * Screw-on lid with a snap-tight access door that prevents spilling snacks and meals * Your personalized logo or message is right on the lid * Great for any breast cancer awareness fundraising run or walk
* Ingenious spoon comes with a hard plastic handle and a clear, flexible rubberized spoon tip * Ready to be imprinted with your personalized logo or message.
* Semi-clear 8-oz. bottle * BPA-free plastic * Silicone nipple, white hood and screw top * Ounce markings molded into bottle * Made in the U.S.A.
* Practical when on the go * Translucent cup holds 7 ounces * Push-on lid prevents spills * BPA-free * 2 handles for easy holding
* Great for a quick nibble on the go * Fits cereals and small age-appropriate snacks * 11-oz. container * BPA-free plastic; frosted * Made in the U.S.A.
* Flip-and-lock lid design keeps liquid in the cup * Easy-sip spout perfect for little mouths * BPA-free * Holds 10 ounces * Great for taking drinks on the go