Celebrate your respiratory team for their professional, compassionate care, and for their commitment to improving patients’ lives and lung function every day of the year. Positive Promotions has what you need to show appreciation to your respiratory therapists with our wide range of cost-effective gifts featuring the exclusive theme, Respiratory Care: Breathe Easy…You're In Good Hands, plus other inspirational themes that generate excitement during your Respiratory Care Week celebration.
* 22-oz. BPA-free plastic bottle with easy-hold finger grips * Fill infuser basket with real fruit or herbs for a natural burst of flavor (infuser can be removed to enjoy a plain beverage) * Exclusive design on front; verse on back * Made in the U.S.A. * Filters out seeds and pulp * Screw-on, flip-top lid * Wide opening is easy to fill and clean * Includes card with instructions on one side; delicious recipes on the reverse
* Easy access zip-top flap opening * Keeps up to 12 cans, snacks or a meal (or a combination of all!) fresh and cool * Watertight main compartment with heat-sealed insulated lining * Two zippered side pockets * Mesh front water bottle pocket * Adjustable padded backpack straps & carry handle * 600 denier polyester
* Polyester fleece plaid picnic blanket * Water-resistant vinyl lining * Easily folds within itself with a Velcro® closure * Attached handle for easy handling
* Shatterproof, 26-oz Tritan™ Mason Jar Tumbler with twist-off lid and matching straw holds everything they need to stay hydrated, energized and motivated while on the go * Includes: Walking For Fitness Pocket Pal, 1.5-oz Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar®, G2 Gatorade packet, Blue Diamond Almonds packet * Also includes a Pedometer that measures steps, distance walked and calories burned.* Attached hang tag lists contents on back
* 3 handy gadgets in one go-anywhere set * Easily stores in backpack, purse, desk drawer or glove box. * Includes UL® Listed USB Wall Charger, USB Car Charger and Portable Power Bank with split metal ring and standard USB charging cord (Note: Phone charging cord not included) *Elastic-trimmed interior pocket organizes cords * Black zip-close case
* Plenty of room for digital and everyday essentials * Accessory organizer under flap * Padded sleeve accommodates up to a 17" laptop * Mesh slide pocket, top carry handle * Adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying convenience. * Rugged 600 denier polyester
* Prominently displays their security ID and your message of appreciation in full color * Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
* Emergency charger for cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, cameras, Bluetooth, game consoles, GPS devices - most any USB-compatible electronic gadget * Ultra-reliable, rechargeable battery * Includes standard USB charging cord to recharge bank from computer or any USB port with a power supply (Note: Phone charging cord not included) * 2200mAh capacity; 5.0V 1A output * Attached split metal ring clips conveniently to any bag, key ring, etc. * Gift-boxed
* USB Wall Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life *UL® Listed
* USB Car Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life
* Push-button automatic opening * 43" canopy * Steel windproof frame * Nylon umbrella with matching sleeve
Refreshing mints are individually wrapped with words of gratitude for your staff's Involve "mint," Commit "mint," and Encourage "mint." Order enough to hand out individually, and to fill bowls around your facility.
Respiratory Care Week is an annual event that recognizes members of the respiratory care profession and promotes awareness of lung health issues and practices. In 1982, President Ronald Reagan, in accordance with the American Association for Respiratory Therapy (now known as American Association for Respiratory Care), officially proclaimed the last week in October as Respiratory Care Week. This event is held in October since the fall season is a time when patients suffering from lung disease are known to have difficulty breathing.
At Positive Promotions, we know a little recognition goes a long way in letting your respiratory care staff know they are valued and appreciated. Respiratory Care Week is an ideal time to honor your team for their dedication and promote lung health to patients and the members of the community.
Thank your respiratory therapists and staff with gifts that declare Respiratory Care: Breathe Easy…You're In Good Hands, as well as recognition themes that celebrate teamwork. Choose from bags, drinkware, and more essentials your team will use every day, along with fun Raffle Packs and Gift Sets that save you money and make your event even more memorable! You'll also find a selection of respiratory care appreciation gifts that can be personalized with your own imprint—or add your message to one of our exclusive designs.
And you can breathe easy, too—Positive Promotions is proud to offer a terrific selection or promotional products that make shopping for respiratory team gifts a breath of fresh air! From premium t-shirts with colorful themes to help them display pride in their profession to event posters and gifts to say "thanks", discover just what you need to recognize your staff for making a difference in the field of respiratory therapy.