Your respiratory team performs a valuable service at your facility through the care and commitment they show patients day after day. Show your appreciation with Respiratory Care: Making A Difference One Breath At A Time recognition gifts and honor their dedication by holding a memorable celebration during Respiratory Care Week.
* Prominently displays their security ID and your message of appreciation in full color * Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
* Each color designates one of nine different healthcare positions: Red/ Tech; Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration; Yellow/Physician Assistant; Black/Nurse Practitioner; Green/LPN * Titles are clearly displayed in large letters within each color-coded dome * 360 degree swivel alligator clip on back * Retractable cord extends to 40" long for easy ID swipes * Durable sonic welded plastic body * Easy-open snap secures badge (Badge not included) * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Shatterproof, 26-oz Tritan™ Mason Jar Tumbler with twist-off lid and matching straw holds everything they need to stay hydrated, energized and motivated while on the go * Includes: Walking For Fitness Pocket Pal, 1.5-oz Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar®, G2 Gatorade packet, Blue Diamond Almonds packet * Also includes a Pedometer that measures steps, distance walked and calories burned.* Attached hang tag lists contents on back
* Shatterproof, 26-oz. Tritan™ Mason Jar Tumbler with twist-off lid and matching straw holds everything they need to stay hydrated, energized and motivated while on the go * Holds 26-oz. * BPA-free
* Black leatherette board provides a sturdy writing surface * Magnetized flap holds pad * Includes full-size 20 sheet ruled notepad * Pen loop holds included Stylus Pen (ballpoint extends and retracts through stylus tip) * Large pocket on back for loose pages and documents * Exclusive design on front flap
* Acrylic tumbler * Insulated double wall honeycomb construction * Screw-on lid with slide opening for hot beverages * Use included straw for cold beverages * BPA-free; holds 16-oz. * Pack of coffee and Cinnamon Apple Herb Tea
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Each color designates one of seven different positions: Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Green/LPN; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Red/Tech; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration * Titles are clearly displayed in bold lettering within each color-blocked panel * Accommodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 250 (Each color minimum of 25)
Check out our suggested products
* Open top-style perfect for groceries, shopping or carrying workday essentials * Large main compartment plus two side pockets sized to fit water bottles * Black tote with colorful red carry handles and accents * Eco-friendly, recyclable non-woven polypropylene fabric with sturdy handles
* 100% cotton crewneck T-shirt sure to be worn with pride * Eye-catching design displays unique respiratory therapy terms in the shape of lungs * Unisex * Sizes: S-3XL
* Pens feature a smiley face clicker and microfiber mop top "hair" to clean touchscreens * Stethoscope-shaped clip great for respiratory staff and other medical professionals * Soft-tipped stylus navigates touchscreens * Click-action ballpoint pen extends through stylus tip * Exclusive slogan available only in assorted (teal & blue)
* Easy access zip-top flap opening * Keeps up to 12 cans, snacks or a meal (or a combination of all!) fresh and cool * Watertight main compartment with heat-sealed insulated lining * Two zippered side pockets * Mesh front water bottle pocket * Adjustable padded backpack straps & carry handle * 600 denier polyester
* Plenty of room for digital and everyday essentials * Accessory organizer under flap * Padded sleeve accommodates up to a 17" laptop * Mesh slide pocket, top carry handle * Adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying convenience. * Rugged 600 denier polyester
* 3 handy gadgets in one go-anywhere set * Easily stores in backpack, purse, desk drawer or glove box. * Includes UL® Listed USB Wall Charger, USB Car Charger and Portable Power Bank with split metal ring and standard USB charging cord (Note: Phone charging cord not included) *Elastic-trimmed interior pocket organizes cords * Black zip-close case
Respiratory Care Week is an annual event that recognizes members of the respiratory care profession and promotes awareness of lung health issues and practices. In 1982, President Ronald Reagan, in accordance with the American Association for Respiratory Therapy (now known as American Association for Respiratory Care), officially proclaimed the last week in October as Respiratory Care Week. This event is held in October since the fall season is a time when patients suffering from lung disease are known to have difficulty breathing.
At Positive Promotions, we offer a terrific selection of gifts that make acknowledging your respiratory team members a breath of fresh air! From premium apparel and technology products to drinkware and stylish tote bags, you'll find affordable gifts featuring exclusive themes like Respiratory Care: Making A Difference One Breath At A Time, Respiratory Care: A Matter Of Life Or Breath, and more motivational designs that celebrate teamwork.
To create an exciting event that honors your respiratory care professionals for their care and commitment, try our fun Raffle Packs or Gift Sets, unique ideas for showing your staff how much they're valued. There are also popular custom printed products to get your message seen as they help educate the community and the workplace about lung health issues in all environments. Order today and recognize your team for their year-round efforts in improving patients' lives and for making a difference one breath at a time in the important field of respiratory therapy.