Promote awareness about the dangers of child abuse and steps that can be taken to prevent it in your community. During Child Abuse Prevention Month in April–and all year long–present educational tools and reminders from Positive Promotions that spread the message of protecting children, and focus on positive parenting and keeping kids safe. Provide giveaways and custom gifts featuring our powerful themes No Excuse for Child Abuse and Stand Up For Children, as well as iconic blue pinwheels that are the symbol for child abuse prevention.
Symbolic pinwheel design * Details 10 reasons to stand up for children including: Children thrive when adults care; All children are special; Because they can't always stand up for themselves; More * Add your personalized message
* Unique, eye-catching way to raise awareness and display your commitment to and support for children * Sign displays our exclusive design; your optional personal message is digitally printed in full color * Durable 4mm Coroplast sign includes metal stakes * Sign measures 18" x 12"; Made in USA
Distinctive, Protecting Children Is Everyone's Job, Lapel Pin is mounted on a presentation card with message about the importance of protecting children. Lapel Pin comes polybagged.
Distinctive Every Child Matters Lapel Pin is mounted on a presentation card with message about the importance of protecting children. Lapel Pin comes polybagged.
* Jewelry-style * Each pin is mounted on our foil-stamped presentation card with a message about the importance of protecting children
* Everyone in the community will be proud to wear buttons that promote care for all children * Distribute them during Child Abuse Prevention Month and all year * Pack includes 10 each of all 5 designs-50 buttons in all
Debossed message, No Excuse For Child Abuse, is on quality silicone rubber bracelets. Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children. The back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse. Bracelets made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Comes polybagged.
Pack includes 25 symbolic blue ribbon-design metal lapel pins. Distribute widely at child abuse prevention events and health fairs. Each comes mounted on a Presentation Card.
Raises awareness among parents and other adults about the dangers and extent of child abuse, and provides clear guidance on what to look for and what to do. Lists physical and behavioral signs of abuse and neglect, including sexual abuse. Includes a section on how to deal with an adult who is being abusive in public.
* Provides ways to be proactive about stopping mistreatment of children with tips that include: Wear a blue ribbon to spread the message that every child matters; Volunteer with community programs that support children and families; Be there for kids- listen and empathize; And 7 more * Add your imprint
Lists signs of abuse in children and adolescents * Instructs what to do if a child or teen is suspected of being abused * Front is in English, back in Spanish * Great personalized informational guide for community gatherings or as a giveaway at any event.
Offers adults principles of correcting negative behavior in ways that are consistent with fairness and love. Tips include: * Show respect, and focus on the behavior, not the child * Never use physical punishment. It teaches children that violence is OK * If you are very upset, cool down before you use discipline * And 7 more * English version on front, Spanish on back
Glancer provides positive ways for parents to keep children's well-being in mind, including: Be a good role model; Always show respect for your child's thoughts and feelings; Keep your sense of humor and manage stress in healthy ways * And 7 More. * Reach a wider audience with English on front, Spanish on back
* Children are greatly affected by what is said to them * Glancer provides 8 positive ways to communicate, including: Avoid putdowns, even as jokes; Be aware of what you say and how you say it; Stop and cool down before disciplining a child; More * Reach a wider audience with English on front, Spanish on back
Glancer provides positive ways for parents to play a vital role in helping children feel good about themselves, including: Avoid putdowns, even as jokes; Give your child specific praise often; Encourage independence and problem solving * And 7 more * Reach a wider audience with English on front, Spanish on back
Empower parents to cope with the challenges and responsibilities of parenting by taking such tension-relieving steps as: * Keep your sense of humor when things don't go as planned. No one is a perfect parent-or a perfect child * Count to 10 before you react when you get angry * And 8 more.
Give kids important messages about child abuse prevention and self-esteem with our colorful stickers. Each roll features 200 stickers, 5 designs, 40 stickers per design. Hand them out at your facility, health and safety fairs and classrooms.
Help parents strengthen child-rearing and coping skills. Includes: * 32-page Smart Parenting Journal * 50 Ways To Praise Kids Magnet * 10 Tips For Positive Discipline English/Spanish Glancer. Enjoy 10% savings off our individual prices, plus receive a Free Kids Are Special Goody Bag.
Help parents strengthen child-rearing and coping skills. Includes:
* Provides quick answers for everyday and emergency parenting problems * Journal features 32 pages of easy-to-follow tips, as well as room for personal notes * Includes: * Basic rules of parenting; Communicating with children; Developing children's self-esteem; Building good character; Disciplining with love; Recognizing warning signs of childhood problems; and much more. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
During April, Child Abuse Prevention Month activities are prevalent in schools and community groups, public health departments, domestic violence centers and child defense organizations. With child abuse awareness tools and giveaways from Positive Promotions, you can also bring attention to this important cause year-round, especially for Week Of The Young Child, April 10-16, and National Blue Sunday on April 24.
We feature two-sided t-shirts that staff and volunteers helping with your child abuse prevention events can wear. You'll also find special value packs containing dozens of gifts to get the message of prevention out to the community, along with cost-effective giveaways such as silicone bracelets, bookmarks and pens. Distribute these unique child abuse prevention products at schools, PTA/PTO meetings, community centers, health and safety fairs, doctors’ offices, and anywhere children and parents gather.
A popular event for Child Abuse Prevention Month is to plant blue Mylar pinwheel gardens. In 2008, Prevent Child Abuse America introduced the pinwheel as the national symbol of child abuse prevention through their Pinwheels for Prevention® program. Symbolizing childhood happiness and whimsy, these awareness pinwheels can be handed out to students, church groups and members of social service organizations, as a physical and poignant reminder of the bright futures all children deserve. Children especially enjoy creating pinwheel gardens at schools, churches and elsewhere in the community to bring attention to child abuse prevention.
Our custom child abuse awareness products include uplifting messages about children and educational incentives for parents and educators. We carry Activities Books for all ages, a great way to communicate sensitive issues to children. Plus, there are informative tools like Pocket Pals and Glancers that parents can use to effectively handle conflict, discipline and offer praise. There are also lapel pins, tote bags and more gifts to reward your staff for the important work they do to increase awareness of child abuse prevention.