* Handy kit includes jumper cables, tire gauge, Phillips head screwdriver, flathead screwdriver and first aid kit * It all comes packed in a zippered carry case with handle
Combine snack size treats with important safety information for a great giveaway during National Safety Month or safety meetings year round. Includes 2 fun-size bags of M&M's. Enclosed card encourages employees to Remember That Safety Matters & Go The Extra Mile with tips that include: Think safety in every task * Follow all safety rules and procedures * Protect your back by practicing safe lifting * And 2 more. Polybagged.
* Give your safety meetings during National Safety Month a boost with this assortment of treats and gifts
Check out our suggested products
* 2-in-1 gift makes it easy for busy staff to tote and enjoy a healthy meal * Container fits right inside lunch bag * You save 10% off individual prices
* Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to a belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
Great as a National Safety Month gift that promotes safety awareness year round. When workers wear this striking black cotton-blend T-shirt, they let everyone know that they play an important role in workplace safety. Crew neck styling.
Translucent 27-oz. water bottle * Made of food-safe, non-toxic PETE plastic * Tapered base fits car cup holders * Thumb and finger grips * Exclusive safety theme on front; verse of praise on back * Comes with a single serve packet of Gatorade mix
* Colorful and powerful banner will raise everyone's safety awareness * Display for every safety event and training session. * Banner is made of durable vinyl and has tough brass grommets for easy hanging indoors or out
* Ideal for valet parking * Pulls apart and snaps back in place * Two sturdy rings hold keys * Elegant, high polish design with silver plating and laser-engraved imprint
* Virtually unbreakable Tritan ® water bottle is BPA-free and doesn't absorb odors * Rubber grip prevents slipping * Built-in flip-up spout * Recyclable materials * Reminds staff that working safely is a top priority
* Attractive two-tone styling * Two separate zip-shut compartments with padded insulated lining * 6-can capacity top compartment; 4-can capacity on bottom * Mesh side pockets for water bottle (not included) or other essentials * Web top grab handle * ID label to write name on back * 210 denier polyester
Reward workers with "zero accident" track record or those working toward that goal throughout National Safety Month and year round. Pack features 4 tasty treats cleverly packaged in clear plastic with exclusive safety messages: * Zero Bar- Because "zero accidents" is our goal * Bazooka Gum- Because "sticking" to safe practices leads to zero accidents * Mounds- Because having "zero accidents" saves everyone "mounds" of trouble * Junior Mints- Because "zero accidents" is a great achieve-"mint". Back of enclosed card features 10 Ways To Zero In On Safety. Polybagged.
* 1 regular-size M&M's ® Pretzel Snack Pack * Back of card explains how to Protect Your Back: Lower your chances for back injury by following some simple safety rules: * Practice safe lifting * Sit correctly * Shift your stance and movements. Includes examples of each safety rule.
Recognize safety awareness during National Safety Month and at safety meetings year round with a tasty treat giveaway * Sure to bring smiles as you greet employees at workplace safety events * Card explains the meaning behind kit's contents: * Smarties®-Because smarties know safety takes a team effort * Puzzle Piece-Because safety is an essential part of the job * Bandage-To remind you to stay alert so you don't get hurt * Peppermint Pattie-To thank you for your commit-"mint" to safety * Starburst
* Powerfully bright, yet compact metal flashlight * 9 LED lights with push button on/off * Laser engraved message * Wrist strap and batteries included
* Colorful and powerful banners will raise everyone's safety awareness * Choose from a variety of designs and messages sure to make an impression wherever displayed * Select several and rotate their placement during the year. * Display one for every safety event and training session. * Each banner made of durable vinyl and has tough brass grommets for easy hanging indoors or out
Informative National Safety Month Giveaway * Facts about 24 common medical emergencies * Includes symptoms and treatments for Minor burns; Cuts and bruises; Dog bites; Choking; Chest pains; Drowning; Fainting; Frostbite; Fractures; Head injury; Nosebleed; Poisoning; Shock; Stroke; and more * Back shows priorities to follow in an emergency, plus updated step-by-step instructions for CPR and the Heimlich maneuver * Spanish version Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Informative National Safety Month Giveaway * Facts about 24 common medical emergencies * Includes symptoms and treatments for Minor burns; Cuts and bruises; Dog bites; Choking; Chest pains; Drowning; Fainting; Frostbite; Fractures; Head injury; Nosebleed; Poisoning; Shock; Stroke; and more * Back shows priorities to follow in an emergency, plus updated step-by-step instructions for CPR and the Heimlich maneuver Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Helps everyone stay safe for an enjoyable holiday season. Includes safety tips for: * Decorations * Toys * Parties * Poison hazards * Christmas trees * Travel * Outdoor activities * Cold Weather * And more. Features special sections on children's and fire safety, plus a place to record local emergency numbers.
An informative National Safety Month giveaway, this slidedguide reminds your staff to always lift properly. It features 5 Steps To Safe Lifting. These easy-to-follow tips help employees avoid strains or more serious injuries when lifting on the job. The back of the slideguide lists 7 Ways To Be A Freind To Your Back.