* 2-in-1 gift makes it easy for busy staff to tote and enjoy a healthy meal * Container fits right inside lunch bag * You save 10% off individual prices
* Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to a belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
Great as a National Safety Month gift that promotes safety awareness year round. When workers wear this striking black cotton-blend T-shirt, they let everyone know that they play an important role in workplace safety. Crew neck styling.
Translucent 27-oz. water bottle * Made of food-safe, non-toxic PETE plastic * Tapered base fits car cup holders * Thumb and finger grips * Exclusive safety theme on front; verse of praise on back * Comes with a single serve packet of Gatorade mix
* Colorful and powerful banner will raise everyone's safety awareness * Display for every safety event and training session. * Banner is made of durable vinyl and has tough brass grommets for easy hanging indoors or out
* Ideal for valet parking * Pulls apart and snaps back in place * Two sturdy rings hold keys * Elegant, high polish design with silver plating and laser-engraved imprint
* Virtually unbreakable Tritan™ water bottle is BPA-free and doesn't absorb odors * Rubber grip prevents slipping * Built-in flip-up spout * Recyclable materials * Reminds staff that working safely is a top priority
* Attractive two-tone styling * Two separate zip-shut compartments with padded insulated lining * 6-can capacity top compartment; 4-can capacity on bottom * Mesh side pockets for water bottle (not included) or other essentials * Web top grab handle * ID label to write name on back * 210 denier polyester
Reward workers with "zero accident" track records or those working toward that goal throughout National Safety Month and year round. Pack features 4 tasty treats cleverly packaged in clear plastic with exclusive safety messages: * Zero Bar- Because "zero accidents" is our goal * Bazooka Gum- Because "sticking" to safe practices leads to zero accidents * Mounds- Because having "zero accidents" saves everyone "mounds" of trouble * Junior Mints- Because "zero accidents" is a great achieve-"mint". Back of enclosed card features 10 Ways To Zero In On Safety. Polybagged.
* 1 regular-size M&M's® Pretzel Snack Pack * Back of card explains how to Protect Your Back: Lower your chances for back injury by following some simple safety rules: * Practice safe lifting * Sit correctly * Shift your stance and movements. Includes examples of each safety rule.
Recognize safety awareness during National Safety Month and at safety meetings year round with a tasty treat giveaway * Sure to bring smiles as you greet employees at workplace safety events * Card explains the meaning behind kit's contents: * Smarties®-Because smarties know safety takes a team effort * Puzzle Piece-Because safety is an essential part of the job * Bandage-To remind you to stay alert so you don't get hurt * Peppermint Pattie-To thank you for your commit-"mint" to safety * Starburst
* Powerfully bright, yet compact metal flashlight * 9 LED lights with push button on/off * Laser engraved message * Wrist strap and batteries included
* Colorful and powerful banners will raise everyone's safety awareness * Choose from a variety of designs and messages sure to make an impression wherever displayed * Select several and rotate their placement during the year. * Display one for every safety event and training session. * Each banner made of durable vinyl and has tough brass grommets for easy hanging indoors or out
Informative National Safety Month Giveaway * Facts about 24 common medical emergencies * Includes symptoms and treatments for Minor burns; Cuts and bruises; Dog bites; Choking; Chest pains; Drowning; Fainting; Frostbite; Fractures; Head injury; Nosebleed; Poisoning; Shock; Stroke; and more * Back shows priorities to follow in an emergency, plus updated step-by-step instructions for CPR and the Heimlich maneuver * Spanish version Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Informative National Safety Month Giveaway * Facts about 24 common medical emergencies * Includes symptoms and treatments for Minor burns; Cuts and bruises; Dog bites; Choking; Chest pains; Drowning; Fainting; Frostbite; Fractures; Head injury; Nosebleed; Poisoning; Shock; Stroke; and more * Back shows priorities to follow in an emergency, plus updated step-by-step instructions for CPR and the Heimlich maneuver Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Helps everyone stay safe for an enjoyable holiday season. Includes safety tips for: * Decorations * Toys * Parties * Poison hazards * Christmas trees * Travel * Outdoor activities * Cold Weather * And more. Features special sections on children's and fire safety, plus a place to record local emergency numbers.
An informative National Safety Month giveaway, this slidedguide reminds your staff to always lift properly. It features 5 Steps To Safe Lifting. These easy-to-follow tips help employees avoid strains or more serious injuries when lifting on the job. The back of the slideguide lists 7 Ways To Be A Freind To Your Back.
Wallet-sized, fold-out 8-panel card has instructions for 14 medical emergencies, including: * Bleeding * Burns * Fainting * Fractures * Heart attack * Object in eye * Poisoning * Shock * Stroke * And more. Adheres to the American Heart Association guidelines for CPR and choking rescue. Great giveaway during National Safety Month or at health fairs year round. With space to write phone numbers and medical information. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
This colorful and powerful banner will help make everyone aware of the importance of safety within your company or organization during National Safety Month and year round. Comes with a memorable message sure to make an impression wherever they are hung. Be sure to hang a banner for every safety event and training session. Each banner is made of durable vinyl and has tough brass grommets for easy hanging indoors or out.
* Magnet details 5 important tips to help everyone remain properly hydrated * Includes: Keep a reusable bottle of water on hand; Don't wait until you are thirsty to take a drink; And 3 more.