Celebrate the healthcare food service team in your hospital or nursing home with appreciation gifts from Positive Promotions. We have great gift ideas for saluting the people who take pride in preparing and serving healthy, nutritious meals to your patients, staff, and visitors. Fill our custom tote bags with items like personalized cups, lapel pins, and lunch bags to offer on special occasions like anniversaries or during Healthcare Food Service Week. You'll also find food service apparel that employees can wear on the job or outside of the workplace.
* Moisture-wicking technology and UV protection * Keep your team cool under pressure * 100% polyester mesh pique * Pill-resistant * 3-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons
* Order enough event posters to announce National Healthcare Food Services Week in your facility * Message salutes your team and raises awareness of the valuable role they play
A fun way to keep hands clean! Plastic container in Chef theme holds 2.2-oz. of citrus-scented 62% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Kitchen or outdoor apron, 2 front pockets, neck strap, waist tie straps. Can be used as a custom imprinted promotional giveaway for any event.
Keepsake promotional apron made from 90 gram non-woven polypropylene. Great for giveaways and marketing programs. Washing not recommended. Eco-friendly. A great giveaway for any breast cancer awareness event!
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Each color designates one of seven different positions: Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Green/LPN; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Red/Tech; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration * Titles are clearly displayed in bold lettering within each color-blocked panel * Accommodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 250 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Each color designates one of nine different healthcare positions: Red/ Tech; Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration; Yellow/Physician Assistant; Black/Nurse Practitioner; Green/LPN * Titles are clearly displayed in large letters within each color-coded dome * 360 degree swivel alligator clip on back * Retractable cord extends to 40" long for easy ID swipes * Durable sonic welded plastic body * Easy-open snap secures badge (Badge not included) * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Accomodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to a belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
* Dazzling rhinestone-style lanyard enables staff to display IDs with style * Safety breakaway clasp pulls apart if lanyard gets snagged * 33" retractable pull-out cord, circular reel and attached ID badge strap with snap closure * Smooth inner material for comfortable wear
Thank Healthcare food service teams in hospitals and nursing homes for all the work they do to plan, create, prepare, and serve nutritious meals to your patients, staff, and visitors. Look for thoughtful appreciation gifts at Positive Promotions to help you celebrate your employees. We carry custom tote bags, personalized cups, and apparel featuring positive messages about the healthcare food service industry. And many of our promotional gifts can be custom-printed with your organization's name or slogan.
Healthcare Food Service Week in October is a wonderful time to celebrate your team. Try some of our recommended recognition ideas like holding team-building events outside of the workplace where chefs, dietary staff, kitchen staff, and servers can play and relax. Bring custom tote bags to the event for every staff member, filled with great gifts like food service apparel, lapel pins, and lunch bags.
It's always fun to recognize healthcare food service staff on special occasions such as birthdays and work anniversaries. Try surprising them by leaving personalized cups, customized lanyards or apparel at their workstations before their shift begins. Or serve up custom tote bags filled with gifts at department meetings, like personalized aprons that they can wear proudly on the job.
Offer new healthcare food service workers lapel pins, lanyards, and food service apparel during work orientations. You can also hold raffles throughout the year, giving team members the chance to win unique appreciation gifts that praise them for always placing care on the menu. Healthy snacks or sweet treats are always popular ideas, even as raffle prizes.
Healthcare food service employees put lots of love and pride into creating healthy, nutritious meals for patients and staff. Use the thoughtful recognition ideas from Positive Promotions to remind them you appreciate their valuable and caring service, all year long.