* 22-oz. BPA-free plastic bottle with easy-hold finger grips * Fill infuser basket with real fruit or herbs for a natural burst of flavor (infuser can be removed to enjoy a plain beverage) * Filters out seeds and pulp * Screw-on, flip-top lid * Wide opening is easy to fill and clean * Includes card with instructions on one side; delicious recipes on the reverse * Made in the USA
* Color-blocked shoulder tote with white piping * Zippered main compartment * Reinforced carry handles * ID window on back * Front sleeve pocket with pen loop (pen not included) * 600 denier polyester
* Attractive black leatherette board provides a sturdy writing surface * Magnetized flap holds pad in place * Includes full-size 20-sheet ruled notepad * Pen loop holds included Stylus Pen (ballpoint extends and retracts through stylus tip) * Large pocket on back for loose pages and documents
* Emergency charger for cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, cameras, Bluetooth, game consoles, GPS devices - most any USB-compatible electronic gadget * Ultra-reliable, rechargeable battery * Includes standard USB charging cord to recharge bank from computer or any USB port with a power supply (Note: Phone charging cord not included) * 2200mAh capacity; 5.0V 1A output * Attached split metal ring clips conveniently to any bag or key ring
* Carry handle and adjustable padded sling backpack strap * Stylish design doesn't sacrifice function * Large zippered main compartment * 2 elastic-trimmed side pockets * Sandwich-mesh front zippered pocket * Padded back and bottom * 600 denier polyester
* Double wall insulated stainless steel with BPA-free plastic liner * Easy-grip handle fits comfortably and securely in hand * Screw-on lid with thumb-slide closure drink opening * Holds 14 ounces * Sleek, tapered design with black trim and blue stainless steel accents * Gift-boxed * Note: Hand wash recommended, not microwave safe
Assortment pack includes 4 delicious lollipops with slogans about germ prevention. Each one is cello-wrapped. Flavors include Red Cherry, Lemon & Lime, Blue Cherry, and Orange.
* Prominently displays their security ID-and an infection prevention message in full color * Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
* Stylish retractable blue barrel pen * Comfort grip, silver accents * Smooth-writing black ink * Stylus on opposite end navigates touchscreens with ease
* Remind infection prevention staff members to take proper precautions against the spread of germs * Stickers measure 2" * Sold in rolls of 200 stickers for easy distribution
Full-color wraparound design features our exclusive prevention theme plus your logo or message * Lightly scented hand sanitizer in spray pump (up to 100 sprays) * FDA-approved; contains 62% ethyl alcohol, aloe, Vitamin E, PEG Dimethicone, fragrance and water * Citrus scent
Durable vinyl cling easily affixes to mirrors and provides colorful, 5-step instructions for washing hands well for 30 seconds with warm, soapy water. Also lists When To Wash Your Hands. Can be wiped clean without removing. Can also be peeled off and reapplied elsewhere. Leaves no residue. 10 Mirror Clings per pack.
Make sure your hand-washing message sticks. Hand-shaped magnet, placed on a fridge or any other metal surface, provides a daily reminder of when and how to wash one's hands. Also has a tip on the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Promote one of the simplest yet most important steps everyone can take to stop the spread of infectious germs: washing one's hands. Exclusive design with safety pin back. 25 Buttons per pack.
* 8-panel pocket-sized guide serves as a handy reminder for caregivers * Features the proper techniques for transferring patients from beds to wheelchairs using an assistive device, mechanical lift, and more * Also includes tips on infection prevention and injury avoidance
* Explains the importance of prevention in addressing one of the hospital's most pressing patient-safety issues * Discusses 10 key actions hospital employees can take to prevent infections, including Use personal protective equipment, Keep patients' rooms clean and orderly, and more * Provides extra focus on hand hygiene, including about when and how to clean hands
* Pocket-sized guide provides handy reference * Includes reminders of the importance of proper hand hygiene * Offers information about when healthcare workers should clean their hands * Details steps for hand washing and using hand sanitizer * Lists ways that patients and family members can prevent the spread of infections
A great way to raise awareness! Staff and clients will be proud to wear this button to support the anti-flu cause. Distribute to those who receive their flu shot. Exclusive design with safety pin back. 25 Buttons per pack.
* Great way to raise awareness * Staff can wear this button to educate the community about getting flu shots * 5 Buttons per pack
Educate staff, patients and community members about colds and the flu with this handy pocket pal. Includes symptoms, ways to protect yourself from getting sick, what factors put people at risk, self-care, and more. Add your personalized message to the back of this informative guide.
According to the World Health Organization, millions of infection prevention and control professionals will commemorate Infection Prevention Week this year, highlighting their daily dedication to the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections. This important, often overlooked role connects the science of infection prevention to the people most deeply and personally affected, including patients, visitors, volunteers, employees, and healthcare workers.
One of the best ways you can combat infection in the workplace, community, or the home is to encourage and promote preventive steps everyone can take to protect their health, including hand hygiene, facility cleanliness, and following policies and regulations to help avoid contagion.
With budget-friendly educational tools and incentives from Positive Promotions, you can motivate employees, individuals and families to get vaccinated, practice sanitary health habits and take action to lower their risk of catching or spreading illness. You’ll also discover promotional giveaways for immunization drives, health fairs and wellness events that can be personalized with your name or message as a reminder to the community of your care and services.