* 8-panel pocket-sized guide serves as a handy reminder for caregivers * Features the proper techniques for transferring patients from beds to wheelchairs using an assistive device, mechanical lift, and more * Also includes tips on infection prevention and injury avoidance
* Explains the importance of prevention in addressing one of the hospital's most pressing patient-safety issues * Discusses 10 key actions hospital employees can take to prevent infections, including Use personal protective equipment, Keep patients' rooms clean and orderly, and more * Provides extra focus on hand hygiene, including about when and how to clean hands
* Pocket-sized guide provides handy reference * Includes reminders of the importance of proper hand hygiene * Offers information about when healthcare workers should clean their hands * Lists ways that patients and family members can prevent the spread of infections
Educate staff, patients and community members about colds and the flu with this handy pocket pal. Includes symptoms, ways to protect yourself from getting sick, what factors put people at risk, self-care, and more. Add your personalized message to the back of this informative guide.
Educate staff, patients and community members about colds and the flu with this handy pocket pal. Includes symptoms, ways to protect yourself from getting sick, what factors put people at risk, self-care, and more. Add your personalized message to the back of this informative guide. Spanish version.
* Answers key questions about the flu and the flu vaccine * Includes tips for prevention and what to do if you get sick * Provides facts about the flu, how it's spread, and those in most danger for serious complications * Lists websites that provide more information
A great reminder for every adult on the importance of germ prevention. Includes the basics on keeping germs at bay, handwashing, vaccinations and achieving a healthy immune system. Also lists Germs Terms to explain common germs to be prevented, including bacteria and viruses.
Provides simple steps for preventing the flu, including getting a flu vaccine and washing hands often * Includes advice for what to do if you get sick * Magnet on back makes for easy mounting and display for a regular reminder on how to stay well
Kids in younger grades discover the basics of keeping clean with this fun approach. They are shown how and when to keep germs away by washing their hands properly, as well as other important germ-busting tips that help them cut down on disease and create healthy habits for life. Grades: (Pre-K-2) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* A friendly bar of soap (Splish) and drop of water (Splash) show that when they get together, magic happens in the form of clean, healthy hands * Simple text and activities teach kids how and when to wash their hands, why hand hygiene is so important and other ways they can keep germs from spreading. (Grades: K-3)
According to the World Health Organization, millions of infection prevention and control professionals will commemorate Infection Prevention Week this year, highlighting their daily dedication to the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections. This important, often overlooked role connects the science of infection prevention to the people most deeply and personally affected, including patients, visitors, volunteers, employees, and healthcare workers.
One of the best ways you can combat infection in the workplace, community, or the home is to encourage and promote preventive steps everyone can take to protect their health, including hand hygiene, facility cleanliness, and following policies and regulations to help avoid contagion.
With budget-friendly educational tools and incentives from Positive Promotions, you can motivate employees, individuals and families to get vaccinated, practice sanitary health habits and take action to lower their risk of catching or spreading illness. You’ll also discover promotional giveaways for immunization drives, health fairs and wellness events that can be personalized with your name or message as a reminder to the community of your care and services.