EMS Week is the perfect time to raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety and at the same time honor and thank your EMS team for all they do. Our educational handouts, apparel, recognition gifts, and awareness materials can help you make it a one-of-a-kind and memorable week for all participants at prices that fit any budget.
This super-sized kit makes it exciting and economical for your squad to welcome the community to your station. Includes: * 100 EMTs Are My Friends Educational Activities Books * 100 Junior EMT Helmets * 100 Boxes of Crayons * 100 EMS "Color Me" Paper Ambulances * 100 EMTs Are My Friends Heat-Sensitive Pencils * 100 Smarties ® Practice Safety First Treat Pack * 100 Junior EMT Temporary Tattoos * One roll of EMS 5-On-A-Roll Stickers (200 assorted stickers total). You'll save 10% off individual prices, and you'll also get 100 FREE EMS: Answering The Call, Giving Our All Goody Bags. 1,000 items total!
* Emergency charger for most any USB-compatible electronic gadget * Ultra-reliable, rechargeable battery * Includes standard USB connector cable to charge bank from computer or any USB port, with a power supply (Note: phone-charging cord not included) * 2200mAh capacity; 5.0 1A output * Attached split metal ring clips conveniently to any bag or key ring
* Virtually unbreakable Tritan™ material water bottle * BPA-free, doesn't absorb orders * Colorful blue rubber grips * Built-in flip-up spout * Recyclable materials * Holds 25-oz. * Features our EMS Everyday Heroes theme on the front; appreciation verse on back
* The paracord can be unraveled in case of emergency * The white strand woven through the center is a symbol of EMS skill, dedication and compassion and shows respect for EMS professionals * Round metal disc salutes EMS: Everyday Heroes * Lobster claw clasp attaches to belt or bag * Split ring for keys * Accompanying card explains the meaning of The Thin White Line
* Elastic-trimmed exterior pocket fits most cell phones and smart phones * Nylon; zippered main compartment has 2 inner pockets * Exterior pen loop; ID window on back * Metal carabiner clip * Includes matching Stylus pen, perfect for jotting notes and navigating touchscreens
* Plenty of room for digital and everyday essentials * Accessory organizer under flap * Padded sleeve accommodates up to a 17" laptop * Mesh side pocket, top carry handle * Adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying convenience * Rugged 600 denier polyester
This 2-in-1 book helps protect children from danger and teaches them what to do if an emergency occurs. The eight pages of It's Cool To Be Safe provide children with simple safety rules to follow when riding in a car, crossing streets, swimming and more. The eight pages of What To Do In An Emergency explain to children what steps to take if they see or are involved in a dangerous situation, including when and how to call 9-1-1. 16 pages. For grades 1-3.
* EMS To The Rescue Educational Activities Book * EMS "Color Me" Paper Ambulance * Non-Toxic Crayons * For Grades 4-6
This 16-page book introduces children to what EMTs do and how they help people. By learning about who EMTs are and the gear they use, children will be more comfortable if ever in need of EMT care. The book also provides children with tips for calling 9-1-1 and for staying safe at school, on the playground, and while traveling about. Activities provide fun for children as they learn. For grades K-3.
A great toy to ease the anxiety of children in the emergency room or on a call! The familiar ambulance shape, in soft polyfoam, offers quick stress relief for kids and adults alike! Choose our slogan, EMS: America's Hometown Heroes, or add your personalization to remind everyone about your lifesaving services.
This 16-page book aims to help children understand what Emergency Medical Services (EMS) workers do. Readers will gain an appreciation for these valued public servants while also learning some basic rules for personal safety. Each page has a word search, a crossword, a maze, or another puzzle to keep readers engaged as they learn about EMS equipment and aid, as well as ways to "Stay Safe," including while in the car, on wheels, in the water, or walking about. For grades 4-6
Prepare kids for critical situations and show you care by handing out this varied kit. Includes * 1 What To Do In An Emergency: A Kid's Guide To Fast Action Pocket Pal, which provides first-aid actions to take until adults or medical professionals arrive * 1 Blue Zip Purse * 3 Crayon Design Bandages * 1 Antiseptic Towelette * 1 Antibiotic Ointment * 1 EMS Helping People One Life At A Time tattoo.
* Kit prepares recipients to safely enjoy the outdoors and for any unexpected emergency * Easy-carry, easy-access Mini Sling Bag with drawstring closure * Sun Care Kit includes 4 latex-free bandages, 3 sunscreen packets, 2 antiseptic towelettes, 1 Blistex packet
* Classic full-size portfolio * 8 1/2" x 11" 30-sheet lined pad * Stylus pen with soft rubber tip navigates touchscreens with ease: pen extends and retracts through tip * 3 pockets for business/credit cards or calculator * Expanding folder pocket for documents * Magnetic catch closure * Pen available in black ink only
Timmy the Dinosaur introduces EMS professionals to young readers in this delightful book. Kids get to tour an ambulance and see the equipment the crew uses when it responds to an emergency call. Timmy describes the various procedures that might be performed in an emergency. He also teaches youngsters how to call 911. 16 pages. For grades 1-2. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Children will prize this helmet and its eye-catching sticker on front. A great giveaway on school visits or for open houses.
Check out our suggested products
Essential protective item! * One-way valve * Storage pouch with split key ring * One size fits all * Single use only.
* Double wall insulated acrylic tumbler with attractive ridge design liner * Translucent dual purpose lid: sip-thru spout for hot beverages, matching acrylic straw for cold drinks included * Translucent insert displays colorful wraparound design * BPA-free * Holds 16-oz. * Gift-boxed
Distribute these colorful stickers at open houses and school presentations. They'll reinforce positive feelings toward EMTs among kids in the community.
Educate children and adults about what to do in a variety of emergencies * Twelve pages focus on teaching young children how and when to phone 911 * Four-page parents' section covers emergency preparation, prevention and action, including information about first aid and choking rescue * For grades K-2.
EMS workers show their dedication to their communities through service. They are some of the first people that are there for you in times of distress. During EMS Week honor them for their commitment to you and your community. EMS Week is the perfect time to recognize EMS workers for all of their effort to aid members of your community in a state of emergency with a recognition celebration and gifts of appreciation. EMS Week also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety.
Our recognition gifts highlight the importance of EMS workers and the sacrifices they make to put others first and keep our communities safe. Items like our sling backpack, t-shirts, mugs and more express outward heartfelt appreciation for how they are "answering the call & giving their all” Our EMS appreciation gifts are sure to capture the eyes of others to elicit praise for EMS workers during EMS Week and beyond.
EMS workers play a large role in community safety and it is important your community is aware of what that role is. Our educational handouts, giveaways and other assorted materials are the perfect tools to host an open house in your facility. In addition, these items can serve as a resourceful supplement to enhance EMS service presentations at schools, libraries, and community centers.
For more information on EMS Week promotional merchandise from Positive Promotions, give us a call at (800) 635-2666.