EMS Week is the perfect time to raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety, and at the same time honor and thank your EMS team for all they do. Our educational handouts, premium apparel, recognition gifts, and exclusive awareness materials can help you make it a memorable EMS Week, as well as plan for a successful open house, classroom visit or community event.
* The paracord can be unraveled in case of emergency * The white strand woven through the center is a symbol of EMS skill, dedication and compassion and shows respect for EMS professionals * Round metal disc salutes EMS: Everyday Heroes * Lobster claw clasp attaches to belt or bag * Split ring for keys * Accompanying card explains the meaning of The Thin White Line
* Convenient way to pack lunch or leftovers * Oval-shaped container with clear base and colorful lid * Built-in, removable mini container for dressing or condiments * Included fork stores right in the lid * BPA-free; freezer-, microwave- and dishwasher-safe * Fits in Border Lunch Bag
* Easy way for EMS professionals to protect their cell or smart phones * Nylon; zippered main compartment has 2 inner pockets * Exterior pen loop holds included Stylus Pen-perfect for jotting notes and navigating touchscreens * ID window on back * Metal carabiner clip attached
* Pull and swivel holder to detach valet key * Weighty, elegant, high polish tag, laser-engraved with our exclusive EMS design
Magnet features important points about safety preparedness and when to call the 911 number. Placed on the fridge, it reminds families about ways to keep all family members safe at home, on the road, at play, and more. Your imprint reminds the community that you're there for them.
Help rescue workers quickly find important medical information when every second counts! The plastic holder has a built-in magnet so it can be placed on the refrigerator and seen at once. The tri-fold file has space to fill in medical condition, medication, insurance information, emergency contacts and more.
Pouch in magnet contains a card that provides crucial information on front and back for a medic responding to an emergency call. Includes Emergency Contacts, Allergies, Medical Conditions and Medical Date listings.
Recipients can keep this important list of medical emergency signs right on their fridge. Signs include Fainting, Weakness, Sudden Dizziness; Changes In Vision; Coughing Or Vomiting Blood; and 9 more.
When placed on the fridge, this magnet provides ways to respond to emergencies that will help protect the community. Emergency Preparedness outlines six basic ways to respond before and during critical situations.
* Silicone wallet comes with a sheet on back that peels off to expose 3M® adhesive which sticks to the back of most smartphones * Kickstand props up phone for easy display and use * Securely holds up to 5 credit cards, driver's license or business cards * Silicone helps make phone easier to grip * Will not demagnetize credit cards
* Compact, lightweight plastic - easy to carry and small enough to stash in bag, desk drawer or glove compartment * 9 bright LED bulbs light up even the darkest spaces * Easy-hold textured rubber grip * Push button on/off * Handy metal carabiner clips to belt or bag * Batteries included
* Pull and swivel holder to detach valet key * Weighty elegant, high polish silver tag
Choose this distinctive ambulance-shaped magnet to remind community members of your name and services. With your personalized message, this flexible magnet makes a truly unique and targeted statement at health fairs, community seminars and more.
* Elastic-trimmed exterior pocket fits most cell phones and smart phones * Nylon; zippered main compartment has 2 inner pockets * Exterior pen loop; ID window on back * Metal carabiner clip * Includes matching Stylus pen, perfect for jotting notes and navigating touchscreens
Inspired by the Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Systems Act of 1973, which sought to give all individuals equal access to emergency medical services, the first EMS Week was established in 1974, when President Gerald Ford declared a week in November to be "National Emergency Medical Services Week". Reestablished by The American College of Emergency Physicians in 1982, EMS Week was moved to October, then ten years later shifted to May in order to separate it from Fire Prevention Week.
EMS workers show dedication to their communities through service, and are some of the first people to answer the call in times of distress. During EMS Week, honor them for their commitment and say thanks for providing care you can count on. From backpacks and bags to water bottles and tech chargers to t-shirts and lapel pins, our recognition gifts highlight the importance of EMS workers as well as the sacrifices they make to put others first and keep our communities safe.
EMS Week also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety. At open houses and EMS service presentations, provide essential tips adults need to keep their families safe with magnets, first aid kits, exclusive Pocket Pals and more vital emergency tools. Build community visibility further by adding your name to many of our educational products and incentives. It’s a lasting, impactful way to promote EMS services & the 9-1-1 system, boost responder morale and even recruit volunteers.
Prepare for open house success with kits featuring our best-selling items at special savings, and make an impact in school classrooms, libraries and community centers with special Value Kits organized by grade. You can help children understand and appreciate the life-saving role of EMS professionals and remind them to be safety smart with economical giveaways such as educational activities books, EMS helmets, bookmarks, stickers, pencils, tattoos and more. Whatever custom products you need, Positive Promotions is proud to help you raise safety awareness and praise your team for their dedicated service, during EMS Week and all year long.