Excellent choice for your pink ribbon event. Here's a wonderful way to display vital breast care products in your reception area, health fair booths, and presentations. Fill this hand-crafted and-painted pink wicker basket with an ample supply of planners, stickers, mints, emery boards and other educational and promotional tools. Breast cancer pink merchandise.
Praise students who have perfect attendance with our impressive certificate! Includes room to write in student's name, school, date and presenter's name.
Two magnets in one! One magnet details When To Wash Your Hands and perforates from the middle. Larger magnet frames a photo surrounded by words of praise. Great for motivating children to continue this essential healthy habit. Add your personalized message.
Make sure your hand-washing message sticks. Hand-shaped magnet, placed on a fridge or any other metal surface, provides a daily reminder of when and how to wash one's hands. Also has a tip on the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Provides tips for proper smoke alarm maintenance and boxes to check each month after alarm has been tested. Add your station's name.
* Lists healthy and delicious snacks that kids are sure to enjoy-25 in all! * Suggestions include: Carrot and celery sticks; Almonds; Fruit smoothies; and more.
Communicate important tips for parents to help them meet the challenges faced by military families. Each one includes messages on being a good role model for children and providing them with the love, praise and respect they need. Magnets can be easily displayed on refrigerators, file cabinets and any other metal surfaces.
Communicate important tips to help military families deal with the prospect of relocation and the stress of moving. A great resource for the entire family, the magnet includes tips on getting organized to planning ahead to having patience and more. Magnets can be easily displayed on refrigerators, file cabinets and any other metal surfaces.
Wristband features a debossed message to be worn with pride. Made of high quality silicone rubber. Bands are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free, and compliant with FDA standards.
Great for National Safety Month, this giveaway helps workers take tension in stride with this durable stress reliever. The safety cone is made of soft, rubber-like polyfoam. Features slogan "Know Safety, No Accident". Present as a safety reminder during National Safety Month, at training meetings throughout the year and for on-the-spot recognition.
This festive pack of 50 balloons in assorted colors feature our exclusive slogan and design.
This big eye-catching banner is a great way to welcome everyone back to school. It brings attention to vital school-wide theme: At Our School We Value...Hang it in auditoriums, cafeterias, hallways and offices, and by entranceways. Wherever displayed, this festive design and timely message is sure to inspire students, staff and visitors. Durable vinyl banner with tough brass grommets is built for long-lasting use.
This colorful and powerful banner will help make everyone aware of the importance of safety within your company or organization during National Safety Month and year round. Be sure to hang a banner for every safety event and training session. Each banner is made of durable vinyl and has tough brass grommets for easy hanging indoors or out.
This big eye-catching banner is a great way to welcome everyone back to school. It brings attention to a vital school-wide theme: Be A Star Student. Hang it in auditoriums, cafeterias, hallways and offices, and by entranceways. Wherever displayed, this festive design and timely message is sure to inspire students, staff and visitors. Durable vinyl banner with tough brass grommets built for long-lasting use.
Durable nylon bag with camo pattern cinches at top with drawstrings that double as shoulder straps. Lightweight, yet sturdy enough to carry library and school books.
Show adults and children how to stay safe while enjoying summer activities.
• Facts on insect bite prevention, summer storms and sun safety
• The latest illustrated steps for rescue breathing.
• Topics include: * Biking * Boating * Swimming * Outdoor sports * and much more!
• Makes an excellent promotional gift at your next company picnic or any outdoor event!
• Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Provides men with the recommended schedules for all major health tests and screenings * Room to record results for everything from routine physicals and blood tests to colorectal screenings, prostate exams and mental health screenings, as well as the dates of vaccinations * Easy to carry at health fairs and to medical appointments * Vinyl sleeve protects contents. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page, comprehensive Spanish language guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Educates parents and guardians about how to teach youngsters basic safety rules for enjoying the Internet's many benefits and avoiding its pitfalls. Details the dangers of cyberbullying and sexting, as well as the wide variety of parental controls available. Includes talking points for helping children learn how to "do the right thing" on the Web, as well as a Cybersafety Pledge youngsters can sign. First 18 pages of the book are in English-flip it over for the same 18 pages in Spanish. Personalization available.
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
* Features 24 popular, low-cost restaurants, from Burger King® and Taco Bell® to Pizza Hut® and Dunkin' Donuts® * 36-page guide, updated with the latest menu choices, gives the calorie, fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate and fiber counts for over 1,000 foods and drinks. * Compare nutrition information and make smart choices in fast-food and take-out meals.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page comprehensive guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Shows children how their hands, feet, chest and stomach are X-rayed * They meet the X-ray technologist, work on puzzles that teach them new words, and get to label the bones on Mr. Skeleton. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps kids discover all the healthcare helpers who keep them well * Children relate these "buddies" to their own experiences, so this book is a natural giveaway for health professionals * Buddies include Doctors; Nurses; X-ray technologists; Emergency Medical Service technicians; Physical therapists; Pharmacists (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This book helps children learn about what a sheriff does and how they help the community. It also teaches them what makes up a sheriff's uniform and how to become a sheriff. For Grades (K-3)
Features Timmy the Dinosaur and his friend Tina, who didn't want to wear a helmet! How she learned her lesson is sure to have a lasting impact on children. Other lessons include: * What to check on a bike before you ride * How to wear a helmet properly * How to use a bike hand signals and obey traffic rules.
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 9-1-1 * People to talk to if the child needs help. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Includes the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines for education on being tobacco-free and a "tobacco-free" pledge for kids to sign after they finish the book * Shows children Why it's smart not to start smoking cigarettes or using other forms of tobacco; How smoking can hurt them and interfere with sports and other activities. (Grades: 1-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Our exclusive character Cool Cat teaches kids how to stay healthy * Includes puzzles and lively text * Covers the importance of: Stopping germs from spreading; Keeping teeth clean and healthy; Eating from the five food groups daily; Getting enough exercise; Staying away from drugs; Only taking medicine from trusted adults * and much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Cool Cat uses fun puzzles to help kids learn valuable safety lessons * Includes Calling 9-1-1 in an emergency; Only taking medicine from a trusted adult; Staying away from hot things that can burn; Wearing protective gear for sports; Keeping safe around water; Wearing a seat belt in the car * Covers poison safety, sun safety, gun safety, drug safety, and more (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Advises kids what to do in an emergency, helping make summertime safer. Topics include: * At the playground * In the street * Riding a bicycle * At barbecues * At the pool or seashore * In the sun * At mealtimes * Heat waves and storms * Hiking * And much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Fun-to-do activities help 4th through 6th graders learn key rules so they can take responsibility for their own safety. Youngsters are taught: * How to recognize dangerous situations * How to prevent accidents * What to do in an emergency * And much more! Covers bicycles, the Internet, summer safety, Halloween safety, gun safety and more. 16 pages.
* Informative book offers 101 things youngsters should know about tobacco that will encourage them to stay tobacco-free * Topics include Tobacco's harmful ingredients: its effects on health and appearance; Nicotine addiction; The tricks of tobacco advertising; How much tobacco use costs; Dangers of secondhand smoke; and more (Grades 4-6)
Practicing family fire escape plans is vital to surviving home fires. Easy-to-follow text, illustrations and fun activities teach youngsters all about family escape plans. They also learn about: * Checking Smoke Detectors * Stop, Drop and Roll * Reporting Fires * And more. Notes to parents on each page about family fire escape plans add to the book's value. Be sure to personalize this useful book. For Grades 3-4
Helps children learn about their local police officers. Topics include: * What a police officer does * What makes up an officer's uniform * How officers are human, with families of their own * How someone becomes a police officer. Bilingual version in both English and Spanish (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
With sensitivity, this book teaches children that their body is special. Valuable for helping children learn on their own or with an adult's guidance about personal safety. Includes: * The difference between safe and unsafe touches * What to say if someone's touches or request for touches makes them feel upset * And More. Grades: K-3.