Excellent choice for your pink ribbon event. Here's a wonderful way to display vital breast care products in your reception area, health fair booths, and presentations. Fill this hand-crafted and-painted pink wicker basket with an ample supply of planners, stickers, mints, emery boards and other educational and promotional tools. Breast cancer pink merchandise.
Praise students who have perfect attendance with our impressive certificate! Includes room to write in student's name, school, date and presenter's name. 25 Certificates per pack.
Two magnets in one! One magnet details When To Wash Your Hands and perforates from the middle. Larger magnet frames a photo surrounded by words of praise. Great for motivating children to continue this essential healthy habit. Add your personalized message.
Make sure your hand-washing message sticks. Hand-shaped magnet, placed on a fridge or any other metal surface, provides a daily reminder of when and how to wash one's hands. Also has a tip on the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
* Lists healthy and delicious snacks that kids are sure to enjoy-25 in all! * Suggestions include: Carrot and celery sticks; Almonds; Fruit smoothies; and more.
Communicate important tips for parents to help them meet the challenges faced by military families. Each one includes messages on being a good role model for children and providing them with the love, praise and respect they need. Magnets can be easily displayed on refrigerators, file cabinets and any other metal surfaces.
Communicate important tips to help military families deal with the prospect of relocation and the stress of moving. A great resource for the entire family, the magnet includes tips on getting organized to planning ahead to having patience and more. Magnets can be easily displayed on refrigerators, file cabinets and any other metal surfaces.
Great for National Safety Month, this giveaway helps workers take tension in stride with this durable stress reliever. The safety cone is made of soft, rubber-like polyfoam. Features slogan "Know Safety, No Accident". Present as a safety reminder during National Safety Month, at training meetings throughout the year and for on-the-spot recognition.
This festive pack of 50 balloons in assorted colors feature our exclusive slogan and design.
This big eye-catching banner is a great way to welcome everyone back to school. It brings attention to a vital school-wide theme: Be A Star Student. Hang it in auditoriums, cafeterias, hallways and offices, and by entranceways. Wherever displayed, this festive design and timely message is sure to inspire students, staff and visitors. Durable vinyl banner with tough brass grommets built for long-lasting use.
Durable nylon bag with camo pattern cinches at top with drawstrings that double as shoulder straps. Lightweight, yet sturdy enough to carry library and school books.
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Provides men with the recommended schedules for all major health tests and screenings * Room to record results for everything from routine physicals and blood tests to colorectal screenings, prostate exams and mental health screenings, as well as the dates of vaccinations * Easy to carry at health fairs and to medical appointments * Vinyl sleeve protects contents. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page, comprehensive Spanish language guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Educates parents and guardians about how to teach youngsters basic safety rules for enjoying the Internet's many benefits and avoiding its pitfalls. Details the dangers of cyberbullying and sexting, as well as the wide variety of parental controls available. Includes talking points for helping children learn how to "do the right thing" on the Web, as well as a Cybersafety Pledge youngsters can sign. First 18 pages of the book are in English-flip it over for the same 18 pages in Spanish. Personalization available.
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
* Features 24 popular, low-cost restaurants, from Burger King® and Taco Bell® to Pizza Hut® and Dunkin' Donuts® * 36-page guide, updated with the latest menu choices, gives the calorie, fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate and fiber counts for over 1,000 foods and drinks. * Compare nutrition information and make smart choices in fast-food and take-out meals.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page comprehensive guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Shows children how their hands, feet, chest and stomach are X-rayed * They meet the X-ray technologist, work on puzzles that teach them new words, and get to label the bones on Mr. Skeleton. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps kids discover all the healthcare helpers who keep them well * Children relate these "buddies" to their own experiences, so this book is a natural giveaway for health professionals * Buddies include Doctors; Nurses; X-ray technologists; Emergency Medical Service technicians; Physical therapists; Pharmacists (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This book helps children learn about what a sheriff does and how they help the community. It also teaches them what makes up a sheriff's uniform and how to become a sheriff. For Grades (K-3)
Features Timmy the Dinosaur and his friend Tina, who didn't want to wear a helmet! How she learned her lesson is sure to have a lasting impact on children. Other lessons include: * What to check on a bike before you ride * How to wear a helmet properly * How to use a bike hand signals and obey traffic rules * For grades 1-3.
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 9-1-1 * People to talk to if the child needs help. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Includes the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines for education on being tobacco-free and a "tobacco-free" pledge for kids to sign after they finish the book * Shows children Why it's smart not to start smoking cigarettes or using other forms of tobacco; How smoking can hurt them and interfere with sports and other activities. (Grades: 1-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Our exclusive character Cool Cat teaches kids how to stay healthy * Includes puzzles and lively text * Covers the importance of: Stopping germs from spreading; Keeping teeth clean and healthy; Eating from the five food groups daily; Getting enough exercise; Staying away from drugs; Only taking medicine from trusted adults; and much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Cool Cat uses fun puzzles to help kids learn valuable safety lessons * Includes Calling 9-1-1 in an emergency; Only taking medicine from a trusted adult; Staying away from hot things that can burn; Wearing protective gear for sports; Keeping safe around water; Wearing a seat belt in the car * Covers poison safety, sun safety, gun safety, drug safety, and more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Advises kids what to do in an emergency, helping make summertime safer. Topics include: * At the playground * In the street * Riding a bicycle * At barbecues * At the pool or seashore * In the sun * At mealtimes * Heat waves and storms * Hiking * And much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Fun-to-do activities help 4th through 6th graders learn key rules so they can take responsibility for their own safety. Youngsters are taught: * How to recognize dangerous situations * How to prevent accidents * What to do in an emergency * And much more! Covers bicycles, the Internet, summer safety, Halloween safety, gun safety and more. 16 pages. For grades 4-6.
* Informative book offers 101 things youngsters should know about tobacco that will encourage them to stay tobacco-free * Topics include Tobacco's harmful ingredients: its effects on health and appearance; Nicotine addiction; The tricks of tobacco advertising; How much tobacco use costs; Dangers of secondhand smoke; and more (Grades 4-6)
Practicing family fire escape plans is vital to surviving home fires. Easy-to-follow text, illustrations and fun activities teach youngsters all about family escape plans. They also learn about: * Checking Smoke Detectors * Stop, Drop and Roll * Reporting Fires * And more. Notes to parents on each page about family fire escape plans add to the book's value. Be sure to personalize this useful book. For Grades 3-4.
Helps children learn about their local police officers. Topics include: * What a police officer does * What makes up an officer's uniform * How officers are human, with families of their own * How someone becomes a police officer. Bilingual version in both English and Spanish (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
With sensitivity, this book teaches children that their body is special. Valuable for helping children learn on their own or with an adult's guidance about personal safety. Includes: The difference between safe and unsafe touches; What to say if someone's touches or request for touches makes them feel upset; Who to talk to for help; and more. Grades: K-3.
Teaches each child, "Your body is special and it's all yours!" Includes: * The difference between good and bad touches * What to say if someone makes them feel upset with touches or requests touches * Who to confide in if they need help * How to get away from people who make them feel uncomfortable. Includes both English and Spanish versions. Grades: K-3.
* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. Includes both English and Spanish. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. Bilingual version in both English and Spanish. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
With sensitivity, this book teaches children that their body is special. Valuable for helping children learn on their own or with an adult's guidance about personal safety. Includes: The difference between safe and unsafe touches; What to say if someone's touches or request for touches makes them feel upset; Who to talk to for help; and more. Grades: K-3. Bilingual version in both English and Spanish.
This book helps children learn about what a sheriff does and how they help the community. It also teaches them what makes up a sheriff's uniform and how to become a sheriff. Bilingual version includes both English and Spanish. Grades (K-3)
Builds the self-esteem and morale of children who have one or both parents serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. The book points out some of the special circumstances military kids deal with and how these can be seen as exciting challenges and advantages, such as traveling to other cities and countries and getting to meet different kinds of people. With fun and engaging activities and simple text. For grades K-3. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
It's not easy saying goodbye to a parent who is being deployed, even if it's just for a short time. This book helps children learn how to cope with their feelings and how to make the most of the period they're apart. It assures them of their deployed parent's love and provides tips for writing letters and helping out by doing their best at school and doing chores at home. For grades K to 3. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This easy-to-read book was written for children whose parent is soon to return home from deployment. It tells children what they can expect and how they help make the homecoming a celebration. Reunion is often a time of stress and adjustment for families, and the book also helps children identify and deal with their own feelings. For grades K-3. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Explains the dangers of fire and teaches children to stay away from matches, lighters, candles, stoves, and other sources of flames. Plus, kids learn how to call 9-1-1, how to escape a fire safely, and more. Your own personal message is imprinted on front cover. For grades 1 -2.
* A friendly bar of soap (Splish) and drop of water (Splash) show that when they get together, magic happens in the form of clean, healthy hands * Simple text and activities teach kids how and when to wash their hands, why hand hygiene is so important and other ways they can keep germs from spreading. (Grades: K-3)
Moving is a fact of life for military families and this book helps kids think positively about their next relocation. It gives them tips and fun activities to help them get ready, such as: * Research your new locale * Find out about youth sponsorship * Make a memory book * And more. It also provides tips on: * Adjusting to a new home * Getting settled in a new school * Making new friends. For grades 3-5.
* Perky bears help prepare young children for a hospital stay * Features coloring and activity pages * Includes An introduction to the hospital; All about stethoscopes, x-rays, IVs; Hospital meals; Visiting hours, Playrooms; and much more * Grades K-3
* Helps relieve a child's anxiety over going to an emergency room * Clearly shows kids what doctors and nurses do, and in simple language tells children what to expect * Includes: * Blood tests; Shots; Stitches; Casts; X-rays; and much more. (Grades: K-3) (People Edition) Bilingual-English/Spanish. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 911 * People to talk to if the child needs help. Spanish version. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Promote good citizenship with six colorful designs. Each sticker contains symbols and themes that are associated with love of country: the flag, the American bald eagle and more. One sticker tells kids to remind adults to vote.
Reflective stickers alert firefighters to areas of the home where those especially vulnerable may not be able to escape quickly from a fire. Back of stickers instruct recipients as to proper placement and also list home fire safety program tips.
Easy-to-follow steps in English and Spanish provide valuable instructions. User slips card over the shower head and after each examination, punches out appropriate month. Includes instructions for exams in the shower, before a mirror and lying down. Ideal for promoting breast cancer awareness month.
This publication helps the returning service member and the family handle reunions with as little stress as possible. Includes sections titled Especially For Partners Of Those Returning Home, Especially for Service Members Returning Home and how to Reconnect At Your Children's Pace. Readers will also find Stress-Relief Techniques, special advice for those Returning From A War Zone and tips on What Makes For A Successful Military Family.
Gives families valuable points to help them positively deal with deployment. Includes tips for deployed personnel and spouses on Pre-Deployment Planning (Financial Savvy, Legal Tasks and more), Handling Emergencies At Home, Dealing With Emotional Issues For Stay-At-Home Spouses, Deployment Parenting 101 (ways to ease the pain of separation for children) and more. Also contains Online Sources For Deployment Information.
Service members and families struggling to cope with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can find guidance in this 16-page booklet. It explains What Is PTSD?, What Are The Symptoms Of PTSD?, Why Is It Important To Seek Help?, What Is The Treatment For PTSD?, How Can Other Family Members Help?, and suggests Where To Go For Help. Also includes a Checklist of Trauma Symptoms to help service members begin to understand their emotions and reactions.
Military families face challenges that raise their risk for domestic abuse. This booklet helps possible victims and abusers recognize What Exactly Is Domestic Abuse, Why Does Abuse Happen and How Abuse Affects The Victims. It also outlines how the Family Advocacy Program Can Help, Report Abuse, What To Do If You Are Being Abused, What To Do To Aid A Victim and more. It's a valuable tool for helping families deal with this serious issue.
Communication is crucial for military families. The better they are able to talk and listen to each other, the more their family will thrive despite the situations unique to military families, such as numerous deployments and relocations. This guide can help with topics including How To Be A Good Listener And Talk So You're Heard, Communication For A Healthy Marriage, Talking To Children and Communication During Deployment. Includes a special section Especially For Grandparents Raising Grandchildren.
Even the best of families have conflicts. This handbook, written with a psychologist, helps families identify how to prevent conflicts and cope with any that happen, whether within couples or between parents and children, siblings, adult children and older parents and more. Filled with wisdom, it's a handbook every family can put to good use.
Help fight childhood obesity with this 16-page guide that gives parents concrete ways to make a difference * Includes Why Weight Matters; Children's Body Mass Index Charts; Age Growth Charts; Suggestions For Getting Children To Take An Interest In Healthier Meals & Snacks; Tips On Encouraging Physical Activity; and more.
The front of the bookmark features citizens enthusiastically exercising their right to vote. Back lists 7 ways to make a difference in every election. An easy way to provide essential information.
Eight-panel bilingual Pocket Pal educates parents about the disturbing trend of sexting; what it is, why it's a problem, and what to do so children are aware of its dangers. Includes what to tell teens about sexting as well as 25 popular sexting acronyms.
Opens eyes to the poisonous ingredients in tobacco and smoke, and what smoking does to the inside of a person's body * Front lists ingredients including arsenic (rat poison), benzene (paint), carbon monoxide (car exhaust) and five more * Back illustrates a person's body and lists 8 dangers of smoking, including emphysema and lung cancer, yellow teeth, weak bones, and more. Personalization not available in quantities 25-299
Encourages kids to choose snacks that are low in fat and sugar. Columns list healthy substitutes for rich foods. Instead of ice cream, students are encouraged to eat low-fat plain yogurt with fresh fruit and to choose graham crackers over chocolate chip cookies. Fourteen alternative examples in all. Personalization not available in quantities 25-299
Presents 10 ways kids can help out the family and cope when a military parent is deployed: * Stay in touch: send letters and E-mails, phone calls * Hang up photos of your parent * Keep busy! You will have more to write about * And 7 more.
The return of a military parent is a happy event, yet it also requires an adjustment from everyone. Back advises kids on planning a " Welcome Home" event, getting used to each other again and 4 more tips.
Bookmark tells military kids to be proud that their parents protect America's freedoms and lists 6 ways they can help their parents: * Listen to and obey them * Do your chores and homework on time * Do your best in school * And 3 more.
Remind military kids how exciting a move can be. Back provides them with 6 Tips For A Successful Move, including: * Research where you are moving to * Find out what you can about your new school and activities you will enjoy * Be open to making new friends. Remember to smile. * And 3 more.
Acknowledging that military teens face special challenges, the back of the bookmark lists ways to control rising anger immediately and to stay on top of stress throughout the day. Also encourages teens to seek help from others, including parents, friends, teachers and school counselors.
What a fun way to pump up excitement and get kids into the reading groove every time they pick up a book! Colorful die-cut design includes 5 musically themed tips to motivate every child to Be A Reading Superstar. Tips include: Keep up the beat by reading at least 15 minutes everyday. Read even more if you can! And 4 more!
This silicone bracelet is a stylish way for students to show off and announce that they've earned the Principal's Award. Lead-free, PVC-free, and latex free. FDA compliant. 10 Silicone Bracelets per pack.
These Glow-In-The Dark wristbands are the perfect item to remind kids of the importance of making healthy choices * Made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber * FDA compliant * Polybagged * 10 Bracelets per pack.
Promote workplace unity with this popular silicone bracelet. Features our Believe, Achieve, Succeed, slogan that motivates wearers to reach their potential by working together * This recognition gift is ideal for organizations and schools * Bands are recyclable; lead-, PVC- and latex free, and compliant with FDA standards * 10 Bracelets per pack.
Dog tag with 24" beaded chain features our message of military family pride.
Wristbands are perfect for communicating your health and safety message * Hand them out to kids who visit your facility, and distribute them at health fairs, presentations and fundraisers * Made of high quality silicone rubber, with a debossed message * Bands are recyclable; lead-, PVC- and latex-free, and compliant with FDA standards * Standard size * 10 Wristbands per pack.
Rainbow design and our Caught Being Good debossed slogan are sure-fire pleasers. Inside of bracelet reads Helpful * Kind * Nice * Respectful * Responsible. Fits all wrist sizes. Bracelets are lead-free, PVC-free and latex free. FDA compliant.
Military-inspired silicone camouflage dog tag with 24" beaded chain commands attention and encourages students to give tests their best fight. Lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free. FDA-compliant. 10 Dog Tags per pack.
Compliment every Star Student with this trendy bracelet. Four more compliments inside. Fits all size wrists. Bracelets are lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free. FDA compliant. 10 Bracelets per pack.
Wristbands are perfect for recognizing the efforts of everyone on your team. Made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant.
Trendy rainbow-swirl bracelet has a congratulatory attendance message debossed on the outside; I Love To Learn! is printed inside. Fits all size wrists. Bracelets are lead- free, PVC-free and latex free. FDA compliant. 10 Bracelets per pack.