* Pink awareness ribbon peeks out over pages in planner or book: message inspires hope * Outlines recommended tests in 13 health categories according to age and risk factor * Breast cancer screenings by age * Pap test, pelvic exam, bone density test, cholesterol, colorectal, endometrial and more screening recommendations
* Pink awareness ribbon peeks out over pages in planner or book: message inspires hope * Outlines recommended tests in 13 health categories according to age and risk factor * Breast cancer screenings by age * Pap test, pelvic exam, bone density test, cholesterol, colorectal, endometrial and more screening recommendations * Spanish
* Includes tips for alleviating stress while in the hospital and at home * Front details Ways For Patients To Manage Stress, including: Don't be afraid to ask questions; If you're unclear about anything related to your condition or care, talk to your doctor or nurse; A quiet room promotes peace and healing; See if you can have your door shut, and lower the volume on the TV and phone; and more * Tips For Relieving Stress When You Get Home on back, include: Eat right; Foods high in protein, vitamin C, B vitamins, and vitamin A lessen the effects of stress; Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night; more * Made of durable Kimdura ®
Includes 15 each of 3 designs: The Love Of God Shines Through A Woman Of Faith; I Am A Unique And Special Woman Created By God; Women Of Faith Serve With Grace. 45 total. You save 10% off individual prices.
Colorful die-cut bookmark provides simple instructions for young readers about using the 9-1-1 emergency number. Front tells kids how and when to call, and back states what to tell the dispatcher and who can help them.
* Details how to order wisely at fast food restaurants * Tips include: Watch your portions; Order the smaller size, especially with burgers and fried foods; Split large or high fat items with a friend; Choose grilled, broiled, or roasted entrees, instead of those that are fried, battered or breaded; Don't add salt to fast food, which is already high in sodium;And 5 more
* Explains the signs and causes of stress overload and what one can do to recognize and reduce stress levels * Front details 10 Telltale Signs Of Being Stressed Out, including: memory or concentration problems; moodiness or irritability and more * Back presents 10 Tactics For A Less-Stressed Lifestyle - self care startegies that can keep recipients functioning well and ready for life's challenges, including: simplifying one's schedule, eating well, exercising regularly and more
Inspirational bookmark celebrates women who share their goodness and faith * Passage on back reads:...The blessing of the Lord be upon you...-Psalm 129:8(KJV) * Die-cut; laminated and foiled-stamped
* Die-cut cross bookmark reinforces the message to love the Lord wholeheartedly * Back reads: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose-Romans 8:28 (KJV) * Laminated and foil-stamped
* Reminds all women that through faith and grace they will enjoy spiritual health and peace of mind * Inspiring verse: And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole: go in peace.-Luke 8:48 (KJV) * Laminated and foil-stamped
* Uplifting message reminds women to remain resolute in their faith because with Christ they have strength no matter what life may bring * Verse on back: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me,-Philippians 4:13 (KJV) * Laminated and foil-stamped
* Lovely floral design on front and back * Passage on back from Proverbs 31:28 reads: Her children arise up, and call her blessed... * Die-cut, laminated and foil-stamped
Check out our suggested products
Front encourages students to talk about their reading, and back provides space to keep a reading log. After parents sign each entry, students can show the log to the teacher.