Parents can encourage their children to become goal-oriented, essential to future success, with tips including: * Help your child think of a short- or medium-term goal, such as learning to play a sport or raising a class grade * And 9 more. Glancer is also available in Spanish.
Details the 50 best heart-healthy superfoods * Hang by refrigerator or pantry for a handy at-a-glance reminder
Help adults strengthen their child's social skills * Tips include: Teach your child that good friends don't talk about friends behind their backs or share their secrets with peers; Develop your child's social skills, including kindness, empathy, listening and cooperation; and 8 more
Encourages parents to help children do better work. Includes: Create a quiet, clean well-lit study center; Discourage distractions, including TV, during study time; Know your child's assignments; And 7 more.
Help parents show children how to prepare for tests. Includes: Review the subject matter together; Advise your child to do the easiest parts first; Remind your child to check over answers; and 7 more.
Help parents show children how to prepare for tests. Includes: Review the subject matter together; Advise your child to do the easiest parts first; Remind your child to check over answers; And 7 more. Spanish language version.
Teaches adults and teens the importance of reading the Nutrition Facts label on packaged foods and drinks. Each portion of the Nutrition Facts label is simply explained includes nutrition tips. Hang on the refrigerator or any metal surface for easy-at-a-glance reminders
Guides parents and guardians on how to promote tolerance and safe, peaceful behavior in their children. Tips advice: * Make time to talk daily with your child * Set limits on behavior * Know the warning signs of problems * And more.
2-sided Nutrition At A Glance Glancer helps people get the most out of each food group. * Back of glancer directs them to www.ChooseMyPlate.gov for a personal plan with recommended daily amounts from each food group. * Glancer also has a chart of how much various foods and beverages count toward recommended amounts.
Provides parents with 10 tips for helping a child deal with emotions after a weather emergency or other threatening situation. Includes how to talk about the situation and provide comfort.
Tells the seriousness of child abuse and why everyone needs to help prevent it * Provides facts to dispel five common myths about child abuse * Covers all types of abuse and its prevalence * Front is in English, back in Spanish
* English on front, Spanish on back * Details 7 strategies everyone should exercise to put themselves into good financial condition * Suggestions include: See what shape your credit is in by checking your credit report; work on a budget and stick to it; lose the weight of credit card debt, and 4 more
* Provides family members with ways to help their loved ones maintain independence at home * Includes information on: Fall prevention, Medication safety, Fire safety, Meal preparation, Stair safety, And much more
Helps parents encourage children to be kind and be "bucket fillers" every day. Lists 8 Ways To Be A Bucket Filler, including: Be polite and friendly to everyone; Help others without being asked; Practice good manners and say, "Please," "Thank you," and "You're Welcome."; Use nice words when you speak to or about people; And 4 more. English on front, Spanish on back.
* Explains the benefits of immunizations in keeping children healthy * Reminds parents that immunizations are safe, effective and affordable * Encourages parents to follow recommended immunization schedules and to keep appointments with their child's health care practitioner * Explains that vaccines are required by many schools and chilcare centers * Made of durable Kimdura®
* Outlines preventative steps to help lower one's breast cancer risk * Includes tips for healthy diet and lifestyle choices * Back is fully magnetized-perfect for display on file cabinets, refrigerators or any metal surface
* These heartfelt compliments help to build a child's self-esteem and also motivate children to try harder * Self-adhesive back for easy placement with high visibility
Two-sided glancer includes important information for both parents and kids on the problem of underage drinking in the home, focusing on the dangers of being a "social host", warning signs, and legal responsibilities. Back also features 4 Alcohol-Free Party Ideas kids can plan with their parents. Add your personalization to the front
Essential glancer provides 10 valuable methods of protection against identity theft. Includes such tips as: * Secure your computer * Check your credit report at least once a year * Shred unwanted documents or cards with personal information * And 7 more. English version plus your personalization on front. Spanish language version on back.
Reminds new moms at-a-glance why breastfeeding is best, especially in the first 12 months * Reiterates that breast milk is free and always ready * Outlines health benefits for both mom and baby * Offers recommendations for the optimal frequency and duration of breastfeeding * Offers tips for storing and handling breast milk safely * Encourages nursing moms to call a lactation consultant or the National Breastfeeding Helpline should they need expert assistance