* Answers key questions about the flu and the flu vaccine * Includes tips for prevention and what to do if you get sick * Provides facts about the flu, how it's spread, and those in most danger for serious complications * Lists websites that provide more information
* Keeps badge accessible but out of the way-makes it easy for staff to carry and swipe ID * 360 degree swivel alligator clip on back * Anti-twist, retractable cord extends to 40" long for easy ID swipes * Durable sonic welded, antimicrobial plastic body * Easy-open white meshed reinforced vinyl strap with snap closure to secure badge (Badge not included)
Educate staff, patients and community members about colds and the flu with this handy pocket pal. Includes symptoms, ways to protect yourself from getting sick, what factors put people at risk, self-care, and more. Add your personalized message to the back of this informative guide.
* Open top-style perfect for groceries or carrying workday essentials * Eco-friendly, recyclable non-woven polypropylene * Large main compartment * Two side pockets sized to fit water bottles * Sturdy carry handles
Share important steps in preventing colds and flu. Magnet outlines ways in which recipients can play a part in infection prevention, including: Get an annual flu vaccine, widely available every fall - Stay home when you're sick - Avoid contact with sick people - And 7 more.
Provides employees with germ-prevention practices: * Wash your hands often with soap and warm water * Stay home when you're sick * Don't share utensils, drinkware, toothbrushes or lip balm * Avoid contact with sick people * And 6 more tips.
After getting their flu shot, patients of all ages will be pleased to receive these cheerful 2" stickers. Sold in rolls of 200 stickers for easy distribution.
Educate staff, patients and community members about colds and the flu with this handy pocket pal. Includes symptoms, ways to protect yourself from getting sick, what factors put people at risk, self-care, and more. Add your personalized message to the back of this informative guide. Spanish version.
A sweet way to reward everyone who got their flu shot. Proud message right on the stick.
* Lists common symptoms of the flu and cold * At-a-glance chart makes it easy to differentiate between the two and seek appropriate treatment
* A nice way to "package" flu and cold prevention giveaways and educational tools....and make sure they all get home * Biodegradeable plastic carry-alls with die cut handles * Great for health fairs, flu shot clinics and awareness presentations
* Petite paper cube displays our exclusive theme on two sides * Features important flu prevention tips on the other 2 sides * Includes 30 soft, white tissues * Great for home or office - fits nicely on any desktop
* Details 5 important steps everyone can take to prevent illness, and protect themselves and those around them from the spread of germs * Tips include getting a flu shot, washing or sanitizing hands regularly and more.
* Four color wraparound design keeps prevention tips in hand * Lightly scented hand sanitizer in spray pump (100+ sprays) * FDA approved; contains 62% ethyl alcohol, aloe, Vitamin E, PEG Dimethicone, fragrance and water * Citrus scent, clips onto pocket * 10 sanitizers per pack
* Displays your imprint across bandage * Your ad is actually on the customer * Latex-free
* Full-color wraparound design features our flu prevention theme plus your custom logo or message * Lightly scented hand sanitizer in spray pump (up to 100 sprays) * FDA-approved; contains 62% ethyl alcohol, aloe, Vitamin E, PEG Dimethicone, fragrance and water * Citrus scent
A great way to raise awareness! Staff and clients will be proud to wear this button to support the anti-flu cause. Distribute to those who receive their flu-shot. Exclusive design with safety pin back.
* A nice way to "package" flu and cold prevention giveaways...and educational tools...and make sure they all get home * Biodegradable plastic carryall with die-cut handles * Great for health fairs, flu shot clinics and awareness presentations
* No more fumbling for tissues when driving-clever "to-go" style plastic cup fits right in car cup holder so tissues are always safely within reach * Clear plastic pop-up tissue pack inside cup holds 40 two-ply tissues * Wraparound digital insert displays our exclusive design and flu prevention tips on front and your personal message on back * Refillable
* Front shares an important reminder about taking personal responsibility for preventing the spread of germs * Back uses the acronym PREVENT to spell out 7 steps anyone could take to protect their health and the health of others * Tips include vaccination, hand hygiene, avoiding those who are ill, and more
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC, identifies the period between December and February as peak flu activity in the United States, with the possibility of seasonal flu outbreaks starting as early as October and lasting often until the month of May. Since strains of the flu virus are always changing, cold and flu prevention is more vital than ever for adults and children alike, and doesn't stop after receiving a flu shot.
Use our helpful educational guides, custom hand sanitizers, lollipops, buttons, and more promotional giveaways to stress the importance of vaccination as well as practicing good hygiene every day of the year. Hand out magnets, bookmarks or stickers during employee health fairs or awareness seminars to help keep flu prevention messages easily visible. Give out tote bags or personal care items after employees or patients receive their flu shot to bring more awareness to the entire company or community.
And be sure to remind everyone about proper hand washing to further stem the spread of cold and flu germs by providing hand sanitizers, pocket pal guides and more infection prevention products from Positive Promotions. Keeping your employees free of colds and flu is important because when they are healthy and present at work, their productivity and quality of performance will increase.