100% cotton; low-cut white socks with pink accented toes and heel. Embroidered pink ribbon design. One size fits most. Great for any breast cancer awareness fundraising run or walk.
Effective, economical way to build breast cancer awareness. Distribute this durable pin at walks, conferences, office visits and health awareness fairs. Symbolic pink ribbon design is sure to make an impact. A great giveaway for any breast cancer awareness event!
A combo gift every team member will appreciate! * The Best Of "The Sunny Side™ Of Customer Service" Mini Wall Calendar, sure to keep staff inspired and amused all year * Customer Service: Exceptional People Extraordinary Care Stylus Pen, with a soft-tipped stylus and pen that extends through stylus tip * Customer Service: Exceptional People Extraordinary Care Sticky Pad for jotting down notes and reminders
* Add some sparkle to any wrist and show support for or remember those whose lives have been affected by breast cancer * Stunning pink fabric bracelet features a dazzling strip of glitter that is adorned with shimmering pink awareness ribbons * One size fits most: caps at each end allow bracelet to slip easily on to one's wrist
* Our exclusively designed, trendy pink double corded bracelet looks lovely with any outfit * Adorned with the word HOPE in an elegant silver-tone script * Secure lobster-claw clasp * One size fits most women
* Innovative shower card simply slips over shower head * After each monthly breast self-exam, user punches out the appropriate month * Includes instructions for exams in the shower, before a mirror or lying down * Pink breast cancer educational item
Includes: 25 Assorted Bracelets * 25 Assorted Awareness Lapel Pins * 25 Assorted Message Pens * 25 Car Magnets * Free Fundraising Bucket
* Handy tech item is sure to keep your team smiling * Microfiber hair cleans screens * Looks great on a desktop or shelf * Motivational message on back
Jewelry-quality lapel pin mounted on a card explaining the importance of strength, hope and early detection. Breast cancer awareness merchandise for men.
* Top-quality 18 Mil PVC * Stick-on shields, no staples * Made in the U.S.A. *
Must be ordered in increments of 25.
* 100 Women's Monthly Planners * 100 Assorted Silhouette Grip Pens * 250 Assorted Wrapped Pink Butter Mints * 100 Assorted Emery Boards. Save over 15% Off the price of individual items, plus the large basket is included Free! 551 items in all!
Peel-and-stick, embroidered appliques are excellent for promoting breast cancer awareness. Perfect to put on jackets, uniforms, shirts, bags and backpacks. Hand them out at health fairs, walks and runs or every day at your facility.
Cubicle-friendly mini calendar by syndicated cartoonist Franko! * 12 monthly illustrations highlight the humorous side of customer service * Each depicts amusing scenarios your reps can relate to * Also includes monthly tips for good customer service * 12" x 5 3/4" (open)
* Pink awareness ribbon peeks out over pages in planner or book: message inspires hope * Outlines recommended tests in 13 health categories according to age and risk factor * Breast cancer screenings by age * Pap test, pelvic exam, bone density test, cholesterol, colorectal, endometrial and more screening recommendations
Both women and men will benefit from this unique his/hers shower card. Pink "For Her" side of the card spells out steps for conducting a breast self-exam. Blue "For Him" side details testicular self-exam steps. A great giveaway for any breast cancer awareness event!
Includes: * Pink Silhouette Grip Pens with assorted awareness messages * 150 Pens included * FREE Fundraising Bucket
* Open top-style perfect for groceries, shopping or workday essentials * Large main compartment plus two side pockets sized for carrying a water bottle, umbrella, keys, phone and more * Black tote with colorful blue carry handles and accents * Eco-friendly, recyclable non-woven polypropylene
* When squeezed, eyes pop out for amusement * Topped by wild hair * Four motivational stress relievers per pack
When students add these colorful stickers to their collections and place them on their possessions, they'll be reminded to take the initiative in treating others with kindness.