They'll remember your thoughtfullness year after! Color plastic plate slides into position according to month and year. Stands up on desktop and folds flat for shipping or storage.
Staff-pleasing planner includes:
Sticky pads plus a calculator adds up to a great value! * Portfolio holds 1,880 assorted sticky notes and flags * Solar powered calculator on leatherette cover * Double-sided calender.
It may be hard for seniors to remember all the steps they need to be ready for college. Twelve-month, August to June, perpetual, write-in calendar provides vital information on visiting colleges, taking college tests, applying for financial aid, deciding which college to attend and more. Each monthly spread contains information on how to Stay On Track! to keep the application process active, plus a sidebar of tips and reminders helpful to every applicant. Perpetual calendar format lets students fill in the dates.
Fifteen-month calendar features important events associated with African Americans. Perpetual calendar format lets child begin any time during the year. They fill in the dates! Fun activities reinforce lessons.
Each month from October 2013-December 2014 features safety tips as well as a fire safety activity to complete and color in. Topics include calling 9-1-1, smoke alarms, family fire escape plans, getting our fast in case of fire and much more.
Provides safety tips for all 12 months of the year, covering the key issues of workplace safety, including back safety, personal protective equipment, teamwork, emergency preparedness, housekeeping, fire prevention and more. Also includes tips off-the-job safety, as well as special sections on reporting accidents, preventing RMIs, sprains and strains, and managing stress, along with anemergency-care guide and a safe-home checklist. Has 2014 and 2015 calendars-at-a-glance, and space to write in important numbers. Includes clear vinyl sleeve.
Helps your organization stress hundreds of safety points! * Tips to prevent accidents, cut health care costs, increase productivity * Special sections on emergency care, tips to protect your back, ladder safety, eye safety * FREE Safety Reminders Stickers Sheet * Protective vinyl sleeve included for durability.
Share 12 months of encouragement! * Monthly full-color nature scenes and uplifting quotations * Room for daily notes, addresses, phone numbers, advance planning * Includes a 2014-2015 holiday list and stress-relief tips * Comes with protective vinyl sleeve
Graduation Cap Pen comes complete with our Senior Year Calendar at a 10% savings. Packaged for easy distribution.
* The amounts of food eaten matter as much as what types of food are eaten. * Offers a simple way to estimate reasonable portions based on common objects * Examples: 1 cup of cereal flakes equals an adult fist and 3 ounces of meat equals a deck of cards.
Unique bookmark offers a powerful slogan that helps build character and encourage respect. Features our slogan Respect Yourself, Respect Others, Respect Our School!
Every time students read, this bold camo bookmark will give them a positive definition of heroism.
Bookmark offers 26 tips on how to deal with bullies, not bullying others and concepts related to bullying. Each point begins with a letter of the alphabet, including: * Act confident- Stand and walk tall, and look people in the eye * Include students who are left out. * Open up to a trusted adult if you're scared or angry about bullying.
* Durable Kimdura bookmark gives the 50 best foods for your heart. The items listed are beneficial beyond heart health; they boost the immune system, provide protection against cancer, control blood sugar levels, and keep the body from being harmed by free radicals.
* Kimdura Bookmark gives 6 basics for a healthy heart on the front, including Eat Right, Get Active, Manage Your Weight, Quit Smoking, Know Your Numbers, and Control Stress * Back lists recommended test schedule and what numbers mean for Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, and Cholesterol screenings.
Pledge bookmark is a great way for kids to take a stand against bullying. Room for recipient to sign name and date on back.
* Gives recipients 50 options for snacks under 100 calories * The list, arranged in order of least to most calories, includes fruits, vegetables, popcorn, crackers, cereal, dark chocolate and more. * Made from durable Kimdura
Handy bookmark offers helpful tips on safe time outdoors!
• The front focuses on sun safety
• Back features 7 tips for summer safety
• Includes information on: * Sunscreen * Sunglasses * Thunderstorms * and more.
• Made of sturdy Kimdura
• Makes an excellent giveaway at your next company picnic or other outdoor event!
• Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Features attention grabbing illustrations and details actions kids should take to stay safe and protect others.