With education, motivation, dedication and support, women (and men) can reduce or prevent heart disease! Encourage and empower everyone in your workplace or community to improve their heart health. Our educational tools and awareness incentives are just what they need to succeed in adopting heart-healthy lifestyles.
With heart disease being the leading cause of death for women in the United States, here's a booklet every woman should see. It covers the main ways to reduce risks, including Exercise For A Healthy Heart, Tips For Heart-Healthy Eating, and How To Manage Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and more. Includes tips for Losing Weight, Reduce Stress, as well as Signs Of Heart Disease, Heart Attack, and Stroke.
* Pocket-sized guide outlines the dangers of heart attack and stroke, and the value of quick action * Includes warning signs of a heart attack and of a stroke, and what action to take in each case * Features basic CPR instruction that can guide bystanders to life-saving action in case the victim collapses
Unique 8-panel pocket pal gives you basics about choosing heart-healthier foods at fast food restaurants. Includes alternate choices (with nutritional analysis) for 10 popular fast food restaurants, including Burger King, McDonalds, Chick-fil-A, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and 5 more. For instance, choose Burger King's Chicken Tenders rather than its Tender Crisp Chicken Sandwich. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Pocket-sized guide gives 10 Basics Tips for Healthy Eating, plus eight tasty recipes, including Salmon wrap with yogurt dill sauce * Asian rotiserie chicken salad * Turkey avocado rollatini * White bean pesto and veggie pita. Also features 12 Heart-Healthy Snacks.
* Details 5 eye-opening, potentially life-saving facts women and men should know about America's #1 killer * Lists 10 common risk factors, including age and medical conditions, that contribute to heart disease * Advises speaking to one's doctor about personal risk and preventative action * Magnet on back for easy mounting and at-a-glance display
* 5 popular heart health educational tools and incentives help everyone make heart-smart choices * Includes: Know Your Numbers Pocket Pal, Heart Healthy Guide To Fast Food Pocket Pal, Heart Attack Warning Signs Magnet, A Healthy Heart Is Always In Style Die-Cut Bookmark and a Good Health Take It To Heart Emery Board * You save over 10% off individual prices * FREE Goody Bag also included with each pack
* Heart-shaped magnet alerts people to take quick action when warning signs occur * 7 warning signs include Chest pain or discomfort that lasts for more than a few minutes; Shortness of breath; Cold sweats or clammy skin; and more.
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Symbolic red dress graphic with die-cut design * Back lists 10 Reasons Why I (Heart) To Wear Red, including: I care about women's heart health; heart disease touches us all; to remember to eat heart-healthy foods; and more.
* The first step toward surviving a heart attack is learning to recognize the symptoms which can vary widely, particularly in women. Front of this informative bookmark outlines the most common SYMPTOMS women need to know * Back: ACTIONS to take if recipient or a loved one suspects a heart attack is in progress, including calling 911 for emergency medical help immediately * Made of sturdy Kimdura.
* 8-panel take-along guide * Great way to boost any walking program * Explains the benefits of walking * Discusses why walking is great for your heart * Offers tips for safe and effective walking * Features ways to add steps to your day * Provides a Monthly Walking Log and a Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Weight Recorder * Great to use with a pedometer
Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, so help every woman be good to her heart. Eight-panel guide includes tips for heart health, signs of heart disease, plus information on test needed and room to record blood pressure, cholesterol and weight at visits to health practitioners. It's great for distributing at heart health and women's events and health fairs throughout the year. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Help everyone get on track for a healthier heart with eating and exercising tips and recorders they can put to use at once. They'll learn the Basics of Eating For A Healthy Heart, Read Nutrition Labels and more. Also includes information on Weight Loss, Exercise Basics, and Strength Training and Flexibility Exercises. Features recorders and logs for Daily Exercise, Walking, Weight Loss and more. Add your personalized message to show how much you care!
* Bookmark with unique die-cut heart design outlines how eating, exercising and relaxing properly can help build a healthy heart * 75 tips are categorized in 3 sections, including 25 Ways To Exercise Your Heart, 25 Low-Calorie, Heart-Healthy Snacks To Enjoy and 25 Ways To Reduce Stress
* Jewelry-quality lapel pins come mounted on a card with "heartfelt" verse. * Present to staff and to every woman who visits your facilty, health fair or seminar.
* Peel-and-stick, embroidered red dresses are perfect to put on jackets, uniforms, shirts, bags and backpacks * Hand them out at health fairs, screenings or every day at your company or facility to raise heart health awareness.
* Red wrappers feature assorted messages of awareness and support * Each white butter mint is individually wrapped * 250 mints in all (Bowl not included. Slogans shown are a representation of what may be included.)
* Emery boards fit easily into purse or pocket * Unique, affordable way to spread vital heart-health messages to the women in your facility, company, and community * Pack includes 20 each of 5 designs
* Each bracelet made of quality silicone rubber * Includes 10 each of 3 debossed messages * Accompanying card features 5 heart health awareness tips on back * Bracelets are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free, and latex-free * FDA-compliant * Polybagged * 30 bracelets and cards total per pack
* Includes: Be Smart For Your Heart Pocket Pal with room to record blood pressure, cholesterol, weight and more * Wrapped Butter Mint, Emery Board and Awareness Message Pen, each featuring our Good Health...Take It To Heart theme * Polybagged
February is Women's Heart Health Month, which means there's no better time to generate discussion about heart health awareness and the good habits that can improve the health of women everywhere, such as healthy portion plates and heart healthy cooking tips.
Another great way to commemorate Women's Heart Health Month is with healthy promotional items, prizes and awards from Positive Promotions. We offer a wide spectrum of heart health month-themed products, including travel mugs and custom keychains that can be adorned with Women's Heart Health Month logos and slogans. Offices, schools and other establishments can also conduct heart health month contests and reward the winners with appreciation gifts such as award ribbons and personalized pens. For more information on our Women's Heart Health Month promotional items, give us a call at (800) 635-2666!