EMS Week is the perfect time to raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety and at the same time honor and thank your EMS team for all they do. Our educational handouts, apparel, recognition gifts, and awareness materials can help you make it a one-of-a-kind and memorable week for all participants at prices that fit any budget.
* Each color designates one of nine different healthcare positions: Red/ Tech; Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration; Yellow/Physician Assistant; Black/Nurse Practitioner; Green/LPN * Titles are clearly displayed in large letters within each color-coded dome * 360 degree swivel alligator clip on back * Retractable cord extends to 40" long for easy ID swipes * Durable sonic welded plastic body * Easy-open snap secures badge (Badge not included) * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
This 16-page book introduces children to what EMTs do and how they help people. By learning about who EMTs are and the gear they use, children will be more comfortable if ever in need of EMT care. The book also provides children with tips for calling 9-1-1 and for staying safe at school, on the playground, and while traveling about. Activities provide fun for children as they learn. For grades K-3.
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Each color designates one of seven different positions: Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Green/LPN; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Red/Tech; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration * Titles are clearly displayed in bold lettering within each color-blocked panel * Accommodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 250 (Each color minimum of 25)
Youngsters will have fun coloring the ambulance and while playing with it, they'll learn when and how to call 9-1-1. Includes easy step-by-step assembly instructions.
This super-sized kit makes it exciting and economical for your squad to welcome the community to your station. Includes: * 100 EMTs Are My Friends Educational Activities Books * 100 Junior EMT Helmets * 100 Boxes of Crayons * 100 EMS "Color Me" Paper Ambulances * 100 EMTs Are My Friends Heat-Sensitive Pencils * 100 Smarties ® Practice Safety First Treat Pack * 100 Junior EMT Temporary Tattoos * One roll of EMS 5-On-A-Roll Stickers (200 assorted stickers total). You'll save 10% off individual prices, and you'll also get 100 FREE EMS: Answering The Call, Giving Our All Goody Bags. 1,000 items total!
Supply yourself with products that teach kids when to dial the 911 emergency number. Economical pack includes our Telephone For Help: Call 911 In An Emergency Educational Activities Book, My 911 Buddies Stickers, Dial 911 In An Emergency Laminated Ruler and Dial 911 In An Emergency Temporary Tattoo. You'll save 25% off of our regular individual prices.
Featuring exclusive theme. Make your open house events easy by filling these generously sized plastic callyalls with EMS learning tools and gifts found in this catalog.
* Zippered main compartment with interior hanging zippered pouch * Front sleeve pocket, dual side pockets * Reinforced bottom * Black shoulder-length handles * Durable polyester/ripstop nylon
Bookmark features an important reminder on front and tips on back that tell kids how to Help Your EMTs by practicing safety: * Ride in the back seat of the car and always wear a seatbelt * Obey traffic signs and signals when walking, skating, or bicycling * And 5 more.
* Powerfully bright, yet compact metal flashlight * 9 LED lights with push button on/off * Laser engraved message * Wrist strap and batteries included * Gift-boxed
Placed right on the fridge, this magnet provides valuable information about calling 911 in a pressured situation and providing essential information. Add your imprint.
* Virtually unbreakable * BPA-free, doesn't absorb orders * Colorful rubber grips * Build-in flip-up spout * Recyclable materials * Holds 25-oz.
Temporary tattoos with EMS themes are a fun giveaway of schools and open houses. Non-toxic and easy to wash off.
Comfort grip makes writing a pleasure. Curvy, retractable ballpoint pen features silver accents and our exclusive message. Priced just right for widespread distribution.
Heat-sensitive pencils lighten colors when held. Pencils feature messages on front to remind the community of the great work performed by EMTs, plus safety tips on back. Distribute these economical reminders during EMS Week and at school presentations and safety fairs.
Help rescue workers quickly find important medical information when every second counts! The plastic holder has a built-in magnet so it can be placed on the refrigerator and seen at once. The tri-fold file has space to fill in medical condition, medication, insurance information, emergency contacts and more.
When children wear this "Junior EMT" temporary tattoo, they promote emergency preparedness to all their friends. They're fun to use, non-toxicand easy to wash off.
Educate children and adults about what to do in a variety of emergencies * Twelve pages focus on teaching young children how and when to phone 911 * Four-page parents' section covers emergency preparation, prevention and action, including information about first aid and choking rescue (Grades K-2)
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36 page comprehensive guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Lists seven heart attack warning signs. In case of an actual attack, advises calling 911 and performing CPR or at least providing compressions, with instructions on the latter. Hang by a phone for quick reference in an emergency.
EMS workers show their dedication to their communities through service. They are some of the first people that are there for you in times of distress. During EMS Week honor them for their commitment to you and your community. EMS Week is the perfect time to recognize EMS workers for all of their effort to aid members of your community in a state of emergency with a recognition celebration and gifts of appreciation. EMS Week also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety.
Our recognition gifts highlight the importance of EMS workers and the sacrifices they make to put others first and keep our communities safe. Items like our sling backpack, t-shirts, mugs and more express outward heartfelt appreciation for how they are "answering the call & giving their all” Our EMS appreciation gifts are sure to capture the eyes of others to elicit praise for EMS workers during EMS Week and beyond.
EMS workers play a large role in community safety and it is important your community is aware of what that role is. Our educational handouts, giveaways and other assorted materials are the perfect tools to host an open house in your facility. In addition, these items can serve as a resourceful supplement to enhance EMS service presentations at schools, libraries, and community centers.
For more information on EMS Week promotional merchandise from Positive Promotions, give us a call at (800) 635-2666.