* Lists healthy and delicious snacks that kids are sure to enjoy-25 in all! * Suggestions include: Carrot and celery sticks; Almonds; Fruit smoothies; and more.
Classic deco pen has a sleek style and fits comfortably in the hand. Choose from four striking colors offset by black accents. Your personalized message will stand out on the contoured barrel.
Apply 10 seconds of thumb pressure to get a color-keyed reading of current stress level. Back of card has 4 quick relaxation techniques. Add your personalized message.
* A diagnosis of diabetes leads to a lot of questions, and this booklet addresses major issues diabetics face * Give recipients the tools they needto take control of their condition. Includes safely exercising, eating right, taking medication and monitoring glucose levels * Sections on avoiding complications & dealing with emergencies and other special situations
Pocket-sized guide gives 10 Basics Tips for Healthy Eating, plus eight tasty recipes, including Salmon wrap with yogurt dill sauce * Asian rotiserie chicken salad * Turkey avocado rollatini * White bean pesto and veggie pita. Also features 12 Heart-Healthy Snacks.
Physical activity is crucial for beating or preventing heart disease. Bookmark lists 101 ways everyone can fit exercise into their day, including: * Carry your own groceries * Park away from your destination and walk * Walk circuits around the shopping mall, and many more! Sturdy Kimdura. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Both women and men will benefit from this unique his/hers shower card. Pink "For Her" side of the card spells out steps for conducting a breast self-exam. Blue "For Him" side details testicular self-exam steps. A great giveaway for any breast cancer awareness event!
Handy container with our full-color standard slogan Take Charge Live Well Plan For Summer Safety. Lip balm with SPF-30 fits right into a pocket or purse. Refreshing spearmint flavor.
Excellent choice for your pink ribbon event. Here's a wonderful way to display vital breast care products in your reception area,health fair booths,and presentations. Fill this hand-crafted and-painted pink wicker basket with an ample supply of planners, stickers, mints, emery boards and other educational and promotional tools. Breast cancer pink merchandise.
Peel-and-stick, embroidered appliques are excellent for promoting breast cancer awareness. Perfect to put on jackets, uniforms, shirts, bags and backpacks. Hand them out at health fairs, walks and runs or every day at your facility.
* Innovative shower card simply slips over shower head * After each monthly breast self-exam, user punches out the appropriate month * Includes instructions for exams in the shower, before a mirror or lying down * Pink breast cancer educational item
These safety pins are a great way to keep award ribbons intact. 100 Safety Pins per pack.
Holders have built-in lapel clip that can easily attach to a pocket or lapel! * I.D. badge or keys can be secured to the end of the 24" retractable cord * They are always in reach, but stay safely out of the way * Works great for employees in any field where an I.D. is required.
Help parents provide kids with tasty snacks that are healthy, too. Includes tips for smart snacking such as: * Focus on fruits * Keep snacks portions small * Make the healthiest snacks easiest to reach * And more. Also suggests 24 healthy snacks-everything from fruit kabobs and celery with peanut butter to turkey and cheese rolls and light yogurt-with nutrition analysis so you know what kids are getting. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Wristband features a debossed message to be worn with pride. Made of high quality silicone rubber. Bands are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free, and compliant with FDA standards.
* First Aid Slideguide has the latest CPR guidlines for children * Instructs parents and other concerned adults on how to treat 24 medical emergencies, including Burns; Animal bites; Eye injuries; Fever; Fractures; Nosebleeds; and more * Includes a checklist on how to deal with a poisoning emergency, and details for aiding a child or infant who is choking
Educate children and adults about what to do in a variety of emergencies * Twelve pages focus on teaching young children how and when to phone 911 * Four-page parents' section covers emergency preparation, prevention and action, including information about first aid and choking rescue (Grades K-2)
* Water bottle offers important tips to help everyone enjoy the benefits of walking or general exercise. Wide-mouth 20 ounce bottle is perfect for bringing along while working up a sweat. Features a push-pull cap. Your personalized message on back.
Good parent-child communication is crucial in the fight against drugs. This slideguide can help parents and guardians talk to their children about the abuse of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs. It features tips on: * When to approach the topic * How to communicate effectively * How to build a healthy relationship with a child * And much more. Also gives latest youth drug use statistic. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Help everyone take steps to improve heart health! Easy-to-use, compact heart-shaped pedometer with digital clock and display tracks number of steps, distance traveled and calories burned. Handy chart inside cover details calories burned by walking. Your message is displayed on cover. Belt clip attached for convenience.