Give parents the facts to respond quickly and confidently to common baby conditions * Provides fast reference to symptoms and treatments for 18 ailments, including: * Colic, Diaper Rash, Ear Ache, Teething, Diarrhea, and more * Special sections provide advice on how to soothe a crying baby, how to help prevent SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and when and how to take emergency action * Room to add emergency phone numbers * Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Presents new moms with valuable, up-to-date information on taking care of themselves and their babies during the first 6 weeks * Topics include: * Dangers of cigarette smoke, drugs and some medications on mothers and their babies; Developmental milestones; Height and weight chart; breastfeeding chart * Sections on Birth control; Exercise and weight loss; Breastfeeding positions; Post-partum depression * Jaundice * A great gift for mom from hospitals and homecare agencies * Spanish version Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Wallet-sized 8-panel guide has the latest immunization schedule, plus room to record a child's immunization record * Includes: * Facts about the diseases vaccines prevent; Tips for good record-keeping; Immunization comfort tips; Possible reactions to vaccines * Includes all updated immunization guidelines * Spanish version.
Withstands years of shower use. Using illustrations, card spells out three ways for conducting breast self-exams. Punch-out hole for shower heads. Breast cancer awareness educational item.
Check out our suggested products
* Provides quick answers for everyday and emergency parenting problems * Journal features 32 pages of easy-to-follow tips, as well as room for personal notes * Includes: * Basic rules of parenting; Communicating with children; Developing children's self-esteem; Building good character; Disciplining with love; Recognizing warning signs of childhood problems; and much more. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Tablet of two-sided sheets help people eat healthy through getting needed calories while keeping calorie intake at the ideal amount. The front uses a simple plate illustration to show what constitutes a nutritious meal. The back gives more information on making food and beverages choices with health in mind.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Pocket-size diary makes it easy for women to keep track of breast self-exams, clinical breast exams and mammograms over four years. Includes overviews of each procedure, a breast screening schedule, instructions for breast self-exams and a list of breast changes that can assist in cancer detection. Breast cancer awareness month merchandise. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Teaches physical/behavioral symptoms and dangers for drugs, including: * Alcohol, Cocaine, Marijuana, Hallucinogens, Inhalants, Stimulants * Depressants * Also lists the Seven Possible Symptoms of Drug Involvement Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Help recipients feel their best * 101 Ways to Wellness includes tips on nutrition, fitness and peace of mind * Made of Kimdura.
Help youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating. Colorful book with fun activities makes it easy to learn: * How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal * What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each * How to snack for good health * Why choose water over sweetened drinks * How to enjoy fruits and veggies more * What to eat at fast food restaurants * And much more. Encourage healthy habits for life. (Grades:K-3) Spanish Version
Tablet of 56 sheets reinforces the lessons of the plate for children. One side has our accurately proportioned plate with colorful, appealing images. The other side reminds youngsters about food groups and to make healthy choices from each. Sheets can be given out with individual plates or distributed after one plate is shown to a whole class. Spanish version
Magnet features the MyPlate icon and additional healthy eating tips for employees. Great for recipients to put on the refrigerator at work or at home so everyone eats smart at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 4" x 4".
* Use with Proportioned Meal Plate or on its own * Reminds parents and guardians that the food they serve and example they set can help their child develop smart eating habits for life * Recipients learn to: Switch to fat-free or low-fat dairy; Vary their child's veggies; Serve a rainbow of fruits and veggies for snacks; Offer water rather than sweetened drinks; and much more * includes info on visiting the ChooseMyPlate.gov web site for tips on helping their child achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
Informative National Safety Month Giveaway * Facts about 24 common medical emergencies * Includes symptoms and treatments for Minor burns; Cuts and bruises; Dog bites; Choking; Chest pains; Drowning; Fainting; Frostbite; Fractures; Head injury; Nose-bleed; Poisoning; Shock; Stroke; and more * Back shows priorities to follow in an emergency, plus updated step-by-step instructions for CPR and the Heimlich maneuver * Spanish version Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Provides fast, vital steps to take during the crucial period before medical professionals arrive. Sixteen medical emergencies include: * Bleeding * Burns * Car accident * Chest pain * Choking * Convulsions * Drowning * Drug overdose * Shock * Electric shock * Eye injury * Fall * Poisoning * Stomach pain * Stopped breathing * Unconsciousness. Reflects the latest American Heart Association and American Red Cross guidelines for rescue breathing and the Heimlich maneuver. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
An estimated 16 million people in the U.S. have pre-diabetes, a condition that often leads to diabetes, often leading to diabetes, and this guide can help delay or prevent the onset of this serious disease * The front explains What is diabetes?, What is pre-diabetes?, Risk factors, Can diabetes be prevented?, and more * The back explains how to prevent type 2 diabetes and has tips for diabetics on avoiding complications of the disease. * Covers symptoms and testing
* Vital information on 10 important exams for men: includes Blood Pressure, Cholesterol Tests, Colorectal Exams, Prostrate Screening and Testicular Exam, and more * The back offers facts on 10 male concerns, from baldness to weight gain, plus an illustrated testicular self-exam *
* Twelve exercises to help get a full range of exercises while seated * Flexibility, strength and cardiovascular exercises, with illustrations for a head to toe workout * Includes how to incorporate these 12 exercises into a daily program to stay healthy and toned up. Imprint your own message. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149