Child's plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for children to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals. Made of durable, BPA-free plastic, which is dishwasher-safe. Portion Meal Plate makes a great teaching tool in classrooms, at health fairs and everywhere else you want learning about healthy food choices to be fun. Comes with card to remind educators and parents of the key nutrition points youngsters should learn.
Help youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating. Book's fun activities make it easy to learn: * How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal * What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each * How to snack for good health * Why choose water over sweetened drinks * How to enjoy fruits and veggies more * What to eat at fast food restaurants * And much more. Encourages healthy habits for life. (Grades: K-3)
* Colorful magnet goes on fridge to show everyone how to balance food groups and put the MyPlate concept into everyday use for kids * Parents will find visual presentation easy to understand * Kids will love having a magnet just for them
* Colorful magnet shows a meal for preschoolers based on the MyPlate visual guide * Easy for parents to see how to balance a preschooler's meal * Preschoolers will enjoy learning about a plate that's just for them
* Colorful magnet helps adults see at a glance how to eat smart, using MyPlate visual guidelines * Great for putting up on refrigerator * Makes good nutrition easier than ever * Adults can learn to eat for good health
Magnet features the MyPlate icon and additional healthy eating tips for employees. Great for putting up on the refrigerator at work or at home so everyone eats smart at breakfast, lunch and dinner. 4" x 4".
Make the most of the USDA's MyPlate icon and today's most valuable advice for healthy eating * A great teaching tool, this 8-panel carry-along guide shows at a glance 10 basic tips to promote eating smart. * Everyone is reminded to: Make half the plate fruits and vegetables; Avoid oversized portions; Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and other dairy products; Cut back on sugar, fat and sodium; and much more.
* Helps recipients learn how to provide nutritious family meals using MyPlate concepts * Shows examples of dinner for adults, kids, and preschoolers * Includes section on Smart Snacks For Everyone.
Handy bag has a bright 4-color design and features nutrition and portion-control tips in line with the MyPlate concept from the USDA. Sturdy die-cut handles. Perfect way for recipients to take home educational information and goodies.
* Perfect for onsite cafeteria * Helps employees visualize and understand the USDA's MyPlate nutrition guidelines * Details how to make healthy choices from each of the food groups * 5 Posters per pack
Check out our suggested products
Encourages parents and children to make healthier choices for a balanced school lunch. At-a-glance design has suggestions for each food group, making it easy to pick what to pack. My plate icon reminder included.
* Colorful two-sided sheets help parents learn or teach what makes a healthy plate for preschoolers * Shows breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions, with proportions for ages 2-5 * Back has tips to Teach Your Preschooler Good Eating Habits For Life * Includes Common Serving Sizes For Preschoolers from all 5 food groups.
* Colorful tablet sheets reinforce the concept of using the MyPlate visual to plan out healthy meals * Front shows a meal for preschoolers, kids, and adults, with proportions for each * Back features tips on Helping Your Family Eat Healthy Every Day, and a chart with serving sizes for each age group * Great for giving out at lectures and health fairs * The whole family can learn how to eat well together.
* Colorful two-sided sheets make healthy snacking for kids easier than ever * Front shows kids 25 tasty, healthy snacks; 5 from each food group-fruits, veggies, grains, proteins, and dairy * Back gives parents tips on Healthy Snacks, a checklist to help children choose new and old favorites, plus special sections on After-School Snacks and Grab & Go snacks
* Colorful tablet sheets reinforce the concept of using the MyPlate visual to plan out healthy meals * Front shows a meal for preschoolers, kids, and adults, with proportions for each * Back features tips on Helping Your Family Eat Healthy Everyday, and a chart with serving sizes for each age group * Great for giving out at lectures and health fairs * The whole family can learn how to eat well together.
* Help employees stay hydrated during the workday or workouts * Pearlized bottle with finger grips, push-pull lid and contoured base that fits most car cup holders * Made in the USA of BPA-free recycled plastic
* Colorful, two-sided sheets are based on the USDA's MyPlate guidelines * Encourages children to eat more fruits and vegetables * Front shows adorable fruit and vegetable characters giving healthy eating tips * Back includes two fun, educational activities: a fruit word search and a vegetable fill-in activity
* Based on the USDA's guidelines * 12 pages use the alphabet to teach children about fruits and vegetables (A for Apples, B for Broccoli, etc.) * 4-page section for parents and guardians stresses the importance of adding more fruits and vegetables to children's days * Activities throughout the book for children address Common Core reading and writing standards * Grades 1-3
Check out our suggested products
* Durable plastic plate has proportioned sections especially for preschoolers to make it simple for little one to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals; dishwasher-safe * New design has a separate dairy section perfect for a cup or yogurt container * Comes with 16-page parent-child activities book that introduces the basics of healthy eating