* Give kids colorful erasers that help them keep nutrition in mind * 4 fun, fruit-shaped toppers include apple, banana, grapes, and strawberry * 25 assorted pencil toppers/erasers per pack
* Colorful two-sided sheets help parents learn or teach what makes a healthy plate for preschoolers * Shows breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions, with proportions for ages 2-5 * Back has tips to Teach Your Preschooler Good Eating Habits For Life * Includes Common Serving Sizes For Preschoolers from all 5 food groups.
* Colorful tablet sheets reinforce the concept of using the MyPlate visual to plan out healthy meals * Front shows a meal for preschoolers, kids, and adults, with proportions for each * Back features tips on Helping Your Family Eat Healthy Everyday, and a chart with serving sizes for each age group * Great for giving out at lectures and health fairs * The whole family can learn how to eat well together.
* Features 24 popular, low-cost restaurants, from Burger King ® and Taco Bell ® to Pizza Hut ® and Dunkin' Donuts ® * 36-page guide, updated with the latest menu choices, gives the calorie, fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate and fiber counts for over 1,000 foods and drinks. * Compare nutrition information and make smart choices in fast-food and take-out meals.
* Colorful magnet shows a meal for preschoolers based on the MyPlate visual guide * Easy for parents to see how to balance a preschooler's meal * Preschoolers will enjoy learning about a plate that's just for them
* Colorful magnet goes on fridge to show everyone how to balance food groups and put the MyPlate concept into everyday use for kids * Parents will find visual presentation easy to understand * Kids will love having a magnet just for them
* Colorful magnet helps adults see at a glance how to eat smart, using MyPlate visual guidelines * Great for putting up on refrigerator * Makes good nutrition easier than ever * Adults can learn to eat for good health
Help youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating. Book's fun activities make it easy to learn: * How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal * What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each * How to snack for good health * Why choose water over sweetened drinks * How to enjoy fruits and veggies more * What to eat at fast food restaurants * And much more. Encourages healthy habits for life. (Grades: K-3)
Help youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating. Colorful book with fun activities makes it easy to learn: * How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal * What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each * How to snack for good health * Why choose water over sweetened drinks * How to enjoy fruits and veggies more * What to eat at fast food restaurants * And much more. Encourage healthy habits for life. (Grades:K-3) Spanish Version
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
Distribute this glancer with our proportioned meal plate or on its own to remind parents and guardians that the food they serve and example they set can help their child develop smart eating habits for life. Recipients learn to: * Switch to fat-free or low-fat dairy * Vary their Childs' veggies * Serve a rainbow of fruits and veggies for snacks * Offer water rather than sweetened drinks * And much more. Includes info on visiting the ChooseMyPlate.gov website for tips on helping their child achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
* Use with Proportioned Meal Plate or on its own * Reminds parents and guardians that the food they serve and example they set can help their child develop smart eating habits for life * Recipients learn to: Switch to fat-free or low-fat dairy; Vary their child's veggies; Serve a rainbow of fruits and veggies for snacks; Offer water rather than sweetened drinks; and much more * includes info on visiting the ChooseMyPlate.gov web site for tips on helping their child achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
* Attractive handbook with full-color photos features simple nutrition tips using MyPlate guidelines that every busy family will benefit from * Gives money-saving advice on shopping and storing foods * Includes 14 quick, tasty, and healthy recipes * Sure to be used often, so your thoughtfulness is remembered.
* Helps youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating * Fun activities make it easy for kids to learn: How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal; What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each; How to snack for good health; Why choose water over sweetened drinks; How to enjoy fruits and veggies more; What to eat at fast food restaurants; and much more. * Encourage healthy habits for life. * Grades Pre K-K
Encourages parents and children to make healthier choices for a balanced school lunch. At-a-glance design has suggestions for each food group, making it easy to pick what to pack. My plate icon reminder included.
* Give kids important messages and bring out smiles with these dynamic sticker designs. Each roll features 200 stickers, 5 designs, 40 stickers per design; You'll have a variety of sticker themes to hand out at your facility, classroom presentations, and health and wellness fairs * Spanish version
Give kids important nutrition messages in a way that will stick * 200 2" diameter stickers per roll; 40 each of 5 colorful designs.
Colorful two-sided sheets help teach and enforce healthy drink options. Illustrates serving size, calories, and sugar content of commonly-consumed beverages. Provides healthy alternatives to commonly-consumed sugary, high calorie beverages. Back offers tips on how to choose drinks wisely. 56 2-sided pages.
* Explains the concept of balancing calories from food and drink with calories burned through activity * Gives recipients the tools needed to achieve this, with sections on the Dietary Guidelines, the USDA's MyPlate plan, portion control, adding extra physical activity and more * Features nutritional information for hundreds of foods, and a way to track daily eating and exercise.