A new year is a time of possibilities and opportunities so it's no wonder making healthy changes tops the list of resolutions. Positive Promotions proudly brings you a wealth of budget-friendly educational tools and promotional gifts to help you guide, support, motivate and encourage people on their path toward improved wellness. We have a wide variety of topics including nutrition, fitness, wic, breast health, kids' safety, wellness management, stress, & much more.
* Easy to store 8-piece set * Colorful measuring cups and spoons nest inside a clear 2-cup container * Spoons include 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp., 1/2 tbsp., 1 tbsp. * Also includes 1/4 cup and 1/3 cup measures * Lid features a pouring/straining spout
* Highlights 100 foods, beverages, and spices that provide substantial health benefits, as well as ways to use and prepare it * Includes sections on Fruits, Vegetables, Grains and Proteins, and more * Four pages dedicated to Nutrient Listings, which includes 10 important nutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc, etc.) and a list of foods that are good sources of them * Easy-to-use listing is great for those wanting to incorporate specific nutrients into their diet * Several pages offer tips for eating out and snacking in healthy ways, and offer guidance on how to control portion size
* Fun stress reliever * Hands "pop" open wide when squeezed * Soft rubber material
* Answers the question, "what makes some food junk"? and explains why those foods should be avoided * Lists foods to stay away from, such as fried foods, foods with added sugar, salty foods and more * Details smart choices to reach for when hunger strikes, including fruits and vegetables, whole grains, etc.
* Based on the USDA's MyPlate guidelines * Uses the alphabet to introduce children to fruits and vegetables * Includes a lesson plan for educators and a note to parents explaining the Common Core learning objectives * Includes a list of the fruits and vegetables in Spanish
* Explains critical health numbers that reflect key markers of wellness * Illustrates healthy ranges for blood pressure, cholesterol, fasting glucose, body mass index (BMI) and waist size * Hang on refrigerator or file cabinet for a handy at-a-glance reminder
* Store in refrigerator or freezer to use for cold therapy * Soak in hot water for 5 minutes for therapeutic heat * Reusable, pliable, non-toxic penguin-shaped pack * Material: PVC pouch; water, glycerin, sodium polyacrylate
* Healthy kids are active kids - handy kit makes it fun for children to get the exercise they need * Includes a box of 3 sticks of non-toxic chalk (red, blue, and green) * 4-panel card explains the rules of 3 games sure to be enjoyed by children of all ages, including hopscotch, snail hopscotch and Five-Square * Polybagged for easy distribution * Grades 3-5
* Go-anywhere shopper is perfect for the market, shopping trips, even an extra bag when traveling * Tote gathers neatly into its own zippered pouch so it's easy to carry for use when needed * Can be tucked away and toted in another bag or use the attached split ring to carry on a belt or key chain * Open top main compartment with double 21" handles * Reusable-a great, eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags
* Young children will have fun learning about healthy eating * Features 3 healthy eating tips and 6 die-cut fruit and vegetable shapes for coloring * Laminated for durability * Your optional personalization displayed on bottom
* 13-month fill-in calendar includes charming, full-color illustrations * Let's parents record memories, photos and more from their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Features a fill-in family tree plus All About Baby pages to note facts about baby's birth * Comes with three sticker sheets, including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to label baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. and baby's first birthday * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Last month commemorates baby's firt birthday * Your personalized message will be seen frequently, reminding parents of your care and services over and over again
* Young children will have fun learning about healthy eating * Features 3 healthy eating tips and 6 die-cut fruit and vegetable shapes for coloring * Laminated for durability
* Introduces children to farms, gardens and farmers, and explains which types of plants or animals produce certain types of foods * Covers all five food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, and proteins * Teaches children how plants grow and how to grow their own food * Includes a lesson plan for educators and a note to parents explaining the Common Core learning objectives
* Wallet-sized teaching tool can help parents make healthy, creative lunches for their children * Outlines USDA guildelines for healthy meals * Includes 10 recipes for fun lunch ideas including Bagel Bites, Wacky Waldorf Salad, Almond Elvis Rolls, Spicey Ricey, Sanwich Sushi and more * Lists over a dozen healthy snack ideas from Almonds to Whole-Wheat Pretzels * Reminds parents to select healthy beverages like water, fat-free or low-fat milk, or 100% fruit juice
* 60" flexible cloth body tape measure features metric and inch scales to measure waist circumference and different parts of the body * Also features a BMI scale to calculate body mass index for height and weight for adults * Packaged with a handy Pocket Pal that includes basics of BMI and weight loss, plus space for tracking BMI, weight, and waist size over time.
* Helps recipients realize there is much they can do to adopt healthier habits * Front details Ways To Limit Salt In Your Diet, outlining 8 steps anyone can take to reduce salt intake, including: Taste food before adding salt, or use salt-free seasonings and spices; more * Back details Ways To Limit Sugar in Your Diet, detailing 7 steps to avoid extra calories that can lead to weight gain, including: Pick water over soda and sugary drinks; Try hot cereal, such as oatmeal, instead of cold cereal which can be high in sugar; more * Durable Kimdura ®
* Features space to add child's photo so he/she can be part of book * Reminds children to be active every day for good health * Gives examples of activities children can do, such as swimming and riding bikes * Includes safety tips, such as wearing the right gear and using sunscreen when outside * Grades: PreK to 1
* Includes tips for healthier eating at home or away * At-a-glance format keeps information in ready sight * Tips include: Eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables; Select grilled or baked foods; Try meat substitutes such as beans, lentils and tofu: Limit fried foods; Trim fat off meat; Avoid buffets; Use smalled plates to reduce portion size; Substitute plain yogurt for sour cream; more * Durable Kimdura ®
* Encourage kids to take time out every day for active play * 200 stickers per roll
* 13-month fill-in calendar includes charming full-color illustrations * Let's parents record memories, photos and more form their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Includes three sticker sheets including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to "label" baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Features a fill-in family tree plus All about Baby pages to toe facts about baby's birth * Last month commemorates baby's first birthday