A new year is a tiem of possibilities and opportunities so it's no wonder making healthy changes tops the list of resolutions. Positive Promotions proudly brings you a wealth of budget-friendly educational tools and promotional gifts to help you guide, support, motivate and encourage people on their path toward improved wellness. We have a wide variety of topics including nutrition, fitness, wic, breast health, kids' safety, wellness management, stress, & much more.
* Based on the USDA's MyPlate guidelines * Uses the alphabet to introduce children to fruits and vegetables * Includes a lesson plan for educators and a note to parents explaining the Common Core learning objectives * Includes a list of the fruits and vegetables in Spanish
* Introduces children to farms, gardens and farmers, and explains which types of plants or animals produce certain types of foods * Covers all five food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, and proteins * Teaches children how plants grow and how to grow their own food * Includes a lesson plan for educators and a note to parents explaining the Common Core learning objectives
* 60" flexible cloth body tape measure features metric and inch scales to measure waist circumference and different parts of the body * Also features a BMI scale to calculate body mass index for height and weight for adults * Packaged with a handy Pocket Pal that includes basics of BMI and weight loss, plus space for tracking BMI, weight, and waist size over time.
* 13-month fill-in calendar includes charming full-color illustrations * Let's parents record memories, photos and more form their baby's first year of life * Each month has space to track baby's height, weight, sleeping and eating patterns, and more * Includes three sticker sheets including stickers for the calendar with month names, doctor visits, and more milestones, plus larger stickers to "label" baby for photos at 1 month old, 2 months old, etc. * Stickers store in handy pocket inside back cover; pocket is also useful for organizing important papers and mementos * Features a fill-in family tree plus All about Baby pages to toe facts about baby's birth * Last month commemorates baby's first birthday
Child's plate has proportioned sections to make it simple for children to understand how to eat healthy by including major food groups at meals. Made of durable, BPA-free plastic, which is dishwasher-safe. Portion Meal Plate makes a great teaching tool in classrooms, at health fairs and everywhere else you want learning about healthy food choices to be fun. Comes with card to remind educators and parents of the key nutrition points youngsters should learn.
English/Spanish * Two-sided die-cut bookmark shares 5 nutrition tips consistent with MyPlate guidelines * Front is written in English; back is in Spanish
Help recipients keep track of important health information. Provides space to record results of screenings for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, waist measurement and weight, plus explanations about these key measurements of health. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Virtually unbreakable Tritan ® bottle holds 25 ounces * BPA-free and won't absorb odors; rubber non-slip grip * Built-in flip-up spout * Front features walking suggestions that help boost health and wellness
Explains stress, lists 22 signals that may indicate increased stress * Suggest 20 ways to manage stress, including Eating a well-balanced diet; Prioritizing efforts; Deep breathing; Exercising; Getting plenty of sleep; Taking time to laugh * Features 6 anti-stress stretches Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Clip-on top-view pedometer with digital display count steps, distance walked and calories burned * Recipients can keep track of progress with the Walk Your Way To Fitness Guide & Daily Log, which includes tips for target heart rate, losing weight, space to write your daily walking achievements, and more * Set comes shrink-wrapped
In addition to the debossed health reminder outside, this silicone bracelet also has printed messages inside: * Be bright eat right* Get your body moving! Made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Accompanying card has a pledge on back for kids to sign and date to show their commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
* Features 24 popular, low-cost restaurants, from Burger King ® and Taco Bell ® to Pizza Hut ® and Dunkin' Donuts ® * 36-page guide, updated with the latest menu choices, gives the calorie, fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate and fiber counts for over 1,000 foods and drinks. * Compare nutrition information and make smart choices in fast-food and take-out meals.
The best way to assess one's physical activity and eating habits is to keep a log. This tracker provides space to write down type(s) of exercise and amount, calories burned and food and beverages consumed as well as their calorie counts. Includes a month's worth of daily log sheets, plus tips for improving fitness and nutrition. 32 Pages. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
* Based on the USDA's MyPlate guidelines * 12 pages use the alphabet to teach children about fruits and vegetables * A 4-page section for parents and caregivers stresses the importance of adding more fruits and vegetables to children's days * Includes a lesson plan for educators * Note to parents explains Common Core learning objectives * Grade 2
* Holds up to 4 cups * Reusable fork slides in and out of lid * Removable dressing container nestled in lid - holds up to 4 tablespoons of dressing * Frosted base with white lid and colorful accents * Magnet details how to Build A Better Salad, listing healthy choices to mix and match from 5 food groups
* Shaker with standard slogan holds up to 4 cups * Reusable fork slides in and out of lid * Removable dressing container nestled in lid-holds up to 4 tablespoons of dressing * Frosted base with white lid and green accents * Magnet instructs recipients on How To Build A Better Salad, listing healthy choices to mix and match from 5 food groups
Charming, interactive child-sized bracelet encourages kids to eat at least 2 fruits and 3 veggies each day. It has 5 beads (3 V's for veggies and 2 F's for fruits) that youngsters move from back to front as they make their daily quota. Accompanying card gives easy directions, plus tips for increasing fruit and vegetable intake, and lists a rainbow of fruits and veggies to help children expand their choices.
5 Laminated Posters per pack (1 each of 5 designs) * Each focuses on a different healthy nutrition on fitness concept * Hang in classrooms, cafeteria and hallways