Wallet-sized, fold-out 8-panel card has instructions for 14 medical emergencies, including: * Bleeding * Burns * Fainting * Fractures * Heart attack * Object in eye * Poisoning * Shock * Stroke * And more. Adheres to the American Heart Association guidelines for CPR and choking rescue. Great giveaway during National Safety Month or at health fairs year round. With space to write phone numbers and medical information. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* 8 panels featuring encouragement and tips to help busy people find the motivation and the time to boost their fitness * Includes ways to add physical activity into daily routines, simple stretches for every day, and a chart that compares calorie-burning activities.
* Pocket-sized teaching tool can help recipients decipher labels whenever they go food shopping. * Nutrition Facts panels are explained line by line, including Fat, Sodium, Cholesterol and more. * Tells how to read ingredients lists and gives definitions of the descriptive phrases found on many food packages * A must-have for anyone who wants to eat smart.
Help recipients keep track of important health information. Provides space to record results of screenings for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, waist measurement and weight, plus explanations about these key measurements of health. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Shows employees how changing everyday habits helps take off that first 10 pounds * Handy 8-panel take-along guide gives 10 easy-to-follow steps, including: Keep a food diary; Avoid trigger foods; Put exercise to work for you ; More * By following steps, recipients can cut 500 calories a day, the amount that results in a steady weight loss. Includes weight log.
* Compact 8-panel guide * Discover fast, easy and economical snacks-many way under 100 calories * Calories, total fat and saturated fat counts are given for frozen fruit pops, popcorn, apples, oranges, pretzels, mixed nuts, yogurt and much more.
* Handy 8-panel wallet-sized tool can help make eating out a healthier experience. * Lists selections from 10 popular fast food restaurants, including Arby's, Burger King, Chick-fil-A, Domino's Pizza, KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Subway, Taco Bell and Wendy's * Features calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber counts. Spanish version.
Help women understand key health screenings and keep track of important information * 8-panel guide explains tests and gives ranges for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol and bone density, as well as discusses weight * Provides space to record results over time * Reminds women to schedule breast cancer screenings.
* Crucial to keeping weight under control, this handy guide provides portion control tips for shopping, dining at home, eating out, choosing fast food and snacking. * Also includes a visual photo chart that compares food amounts with common objects (such as one ounce of cheese is the size of 4 dice) so recipients can quickly see reasonable portions.
* 8-panel pocket pal includes 15 Ways To Be A Money-Smart, Health-Wise Food Shopper (i.e., Buy fruits and vegetables by the bag if possible, rather than by the piece). * Includes Cost-Saving Cooking Tips (i.e., Make extra when cooking a stew, casserole or pot of soup so it can be frozen and heated up for a future meal) * Consumers will appreciate the information for their health and their budget.
Handy carry-along guide helps recipients sneak in lots of extra exercise every day, at home and at work. Includes suggestions: Always take the stairs; Stretch often; Do sit-ups or crunches while watching tv; Walk at lunch; Turn half times at sporting events into walk around times...40 quick, easy ways to get more active more often.
Raises awareness among parents and other adults about the dangers and extent of child abuse, and provides clear guidance on what to look for and what to do. Lists physical and behavioral signs of abuse and neglect, including sexual abuse. Includes a section on how to deal with an adult who is being abusive in public.
Make the most of the USDA's MyPlate icon and today's most valuable advice for healthy eating * A great teaching tool, this 8-panel carry-along guide shows at a glance 10 basic tips to promote eating smart. * Everyone is reminded to: Make half the plate fruits and vegetables; Avoid oversized portions; Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and other dairy products; Cut back on sugar, fat and sodium; and much more.
* Make the most of the USDA's MyPlate icon and today's most valuable advice for healthy eating * A great teaching tool, this 8-panel carry-along guide shows at a glance 10 basic tips to promote eating smart. * Everyone is reminded to: Make half the plate fruits and vegetables; Avoid oversized portions; Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and other dairy products; Cut back on sugar, fat and sodium; and much more. Spanish version.
* Helps recipients learn how to provide nutritious family meals using MyPlate concepts * Shows examples of dinner for adults, kids, and preschoolers * Includes section on Smart Snacks For Everyone.
Explains key health risks for developing heart disease and having a heart attack or stroke. * Provides space to record results of screenings for blood glucose, blood pressure, total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, weight, BMI and waist size.
Gives the benefits of breastfeeding until baby is at least one year old. Provides the Do's and Dont's that nursing moms should know. Shows recipients how to use the easy, common "cradle hold" to nurse baby. Includes contacts for help that nursing moms might need.
Carry medical and personal information in pocket, wallet or purse. Includes: * Name and address * Emergency contact * Doctor's name * Hospital of choice * Medical insurance and conditions * Medication and dosage * Medicine allergies * Blood type * Organ donor * Location of documents. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Explains stress, lists 22 signals that may indicate increased stress * Suggest 20 ways to manage stress, including Eating a well-balanced diet; Prioritizing efforts; Deep breathing; Exercising; Getting plenty of sleep; Taking time to laugh * Features 6 anti-stress stretches Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Keeping track of blood pressure can help prevent heart attacks and strokes. High blood pressure (hypertension) affects more than 50 million Americans. This handy 8-panel pocket pal has tips for managing blood pressure, nutrition reminders and space to record regular blood pressure readings. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249