During April, Child Abuse Prevention Month activities are abundant in social service organizations, schools and community groups. Use the child abuse awareness tools and giveaways from Positive Promotions to help bring awareness to this important cause. We carry custom gifts like blue mylar pinwheels that are commonly used to plant pinwheel gardens in honor of child abuse prevention. Also find custom promotional gifts such as two-sided t-shirts promoting awareness to offer to staff and volunteers helping with child abuse prevention events.
Deluxe bookmark with heartfelt poem on back reminds reader of the reasons why it's important to stand up for children, including: A child is an echo: what you will hear back is what you have said.
Mylar pinwheels symbolize childhood happiness and bring smiles to all kids. Jumbo 7" pinwheels are with our slogan message in silver on the blue stick.
Mylar pinwheels symbolize childhood happiness and bring smiles to all kids! These 7" pinwheels can show your personal message on an 12" stick.
* A symbol of preparedness, survival and pride, paracord can also be unraveled to use in an emergency * Black with blue strand and awareness ribbon woven through center * Soft to the touch, durable and stylish * Can be worn as a show of support during Child Abuse Prevention Month and as a reminder to stand untited in protecting children * Accompanying card lists 10 Reasons To Stand Up For Children
* Pinwheel pen brings smiles to kids-and young at heart * Pen with cap on one end, pinwheel on the other * Our theme imprinted on barrel
* Pinwheel pen brings smiles to kids-and young at heart * Pen with cap on one end, pinwheel on the other * Your imprint on barrel
* Show support and share and wear awareness * Reversible 1" wide bracelet features a message printed inside and out * Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children; back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse * Bracelets are made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber * FDA compliant * Polybagged * 10 Bracelets and Tip Cards per pack
Debossed message, Stand Up For Children, is on quality silicone rubber bracelets. Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children. The back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse. Bracelets made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Comes polybagged.
Debossed message, No Excuse For Child Abuse, is on quality silicone rubber bracelets. Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children. The back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse. Bracelets made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Comes polybagged.
Debossed message, Protecting Children Is Everyone's Job, is on quality silicone rubber bracelets. Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children. The back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse. Bracelets made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Comes polybagged.
* Colorful poster encourages everyone to make a positive difference to every child * Theme raises awareness of this important event * Use space at bottom to write in specifics of your facility's upcoming presentation, awareness fair or other related events in April and year round
Economical way to share prevention messages with everyone in your community.
Value Pack Includes:
Comprehensive kit to help you raise funds for child abuse prevention awareness and prevention awareness and protection programs. Includes: * 50 Every Child Matters Mylar Pinwheels * 50 Assorted Buttons * 20 Every Child Matters Sneaker Key Tag * 10 Ribbon Shaped Car Magnets * 25 50 Ways To Praise Kids Magnets * 25 Assorted Comfort Grip Pens * Free Fundraising Bucket * Enjoy 10% savings off the regular individual prices * 181 items in all
* Everyone in the community will be proud to wear buttons that promote care for all children * Distribute them during Child Abuse Prevention Month and all year * Pack includes 10 each of all 5 designs-50 buttons in all
* Help prevent child abuse and stay within budget * Contains 25 Mylar Pinwheels, 50 Balloons, 5 Posters, 50 Assorted Buttons (10 each of 5 designs) and 250 Thanks For Your Commit-"mint" To Preventing Child Abuse Wrapped Butter Mints * You'll save 10% off individual prices * 380 items in all
All children have a right to be cared for and protected. Heartwarming navy T-shirt inspires everyone to make a positive difference to every child. Heavyweight, USA-made 100% cotton with crewneck styling.
Navy unisex 100% cotton crewneck T-Shirt * Every Child Matters design on front * Back lists 10 reasons to make it one's personal responsibility to protect children
* Long-sleeve carolina blue 100% cotton crewneck T-shirt * Protecting Children Is Everyone's Job design on front * Back lists 10 reasons to support the well-being of children
Distinctive, Protecting Children Is Everyone's Job, Lapel Pin is mounted on a presentation card with message about the importance of protecting children. Lapel Pin comes polybagged.
* Jewelry-style * Each pin is mounted on our foil-stamped presentation card with a message about the importance of protecting children
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, and there's no better time to raise awareness in your organization and community with the help of Positive Promotions. Creating child abuse awareness in society is crucial, especially for organizations such as public health departments, domestic violence centers and child defense organizations. Our custom gifts promoting child abuse prevention are also essentials for social workers and child advocates, and staff in hospitals, schools, religious organizations and the military. Use our custom promotional gifts to raise awareness during Child Abuse Prevention Month and throughout the rest of the year.
During Child Abuse Prevention Month, use our promotional products to bring attention to prevention at community events and school assemblies. Stock up on child abuse awareness tools and giveaways to hand out to volunteers, employees, students and other members of your community. We carry custom gifts such as double-sided t-shirts featuring child abuse awareness messages. These promotional gifts can be offered to event volunteers, teachers and hospital staff to wear during events and throughout the month.
A popular event for Child Abuse Prevention Month is to plant blue mylar pinwheel gardens. Symbolizing childhood happiness, child abuse awareness pinwheels can be handed out to students, church groups and members of social service organizations. The custom gifts from Positive Promotions feature uplifting messages about children, and can even be personalized with your branding. Children especially love these promotional gifts, and enjoy creating pinwheel gardens at schools, churches and elsewhere in the community to bring attention to child abuse prevention.
During Child Abuse Prevention Month, public service departments and hospitals can hand out promotional gifts to employees and families to raise awareness about child abuse prevention. We carry child abuse awareness value packs containing dozens of customized gifts to get the message of prevention out in the public. Look for custom gifts such as blue pinwheels and silicone bracelets, along with bookmarks and pens. These promotional gifts make it easy to offer a variety of items to the public at community events recognizing Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Even after Child Abuse Prevention Month has ended, many organizations focus on child abuse prevention on a daily basis. Bringing child abuse awareness to the public is an ongoing mission for domestic violence and child defense organizations, and for social workers and child advocates throughout schools, hospitals and the armed forces. By keeping custom gifts from Positive Promotions on hand, your organization will always have the right educational tools and giveaways to offer to children and adults in the community. Let our promotional gifts help you get the message out about child abuse prevention awareness.