Every child matters and deserves respect, praise and protection. Stand united against abuse, honor child advocates and raise awareness throughout your community with educational tools and giveaways that focus on violence and bullying prevention, better parenting, cyber safety and self-esteem.
Mylar pinwheels symbolize childhood happiness and bring smiles to all kids. Jumbo 7" pinwheels are with our slogan message in silver on the blue stick.
Mylar pinwheels symbolize childhood happiness and bring smiles to all kids! These 7" pinwheels can show your personal message on an 12" stick.
* Royal blue, pre-shrunk 100% cotton polo-shirt * Short sleeve, 3-button neck * Exclusive design embroidered on the left chest, plus your optional personalization
* Show support and share and wear awareness * Reversible 1" wide bracelet features a message printed inside and out * Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children; back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse * Bracelets are made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber * FDA compliant * Polybagged * 10 Bracelets and Tip Cards per pack
Debossed message, Stand Up For Children, is on quality silicone rubber bracelets. Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children. The back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse. Bracelets made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Comes polybagged.
Debossed message, No Excuse For Child Abuse, is on quality silicone rubber bracelets. Accompanying card declares, Stand Up For Children. The back features the message, There's No Excuse For Child Abuse! and details signs of abuse. Bracelets made of quality lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free silicone rubber. FDA compliant. Comes polybagged.
* Pack of 25 * Includes an assortment of 3 designs
This dark blue ribbon stands for child abuse prevention. It's an effective and economical way to raise awareness in your community. Distribute this decorative pin at child abuse prevention events, and health fairs.
Pack includes 25 symbolic blue ribbon-design metal lapel pins. Distribute widely at child abuse prevention events and health fairs. Each comes mounted on a Cherish The Child Presentation Card.
Distinctive, Protecting Children Is Everyone's Job, Lapel Pin is mounted on a presentation card with a message about the importance of protecting children. Lapel Pin comes polybagged.
Enamel finish or bright metal pins that recognize your employees for their skills and dedication. Pins come mounted on a presentation card with a special verse to promote child abuse prevention month. Individually polybagged.
* Jewelry-style * Each pin is mounted on our foil-stamped presentation card with a message about the importance of protecting children
* Heartfelt poem on back of bookmark reminds reader of the many reasons why it's important to stand up for children, including: A child is an echo: what you will hear back is what you have said * Comes with Stand Up For Children Curve Comfort Grip Pen
* Quality touchscreen stylus with soft tip * Keeps screens free of fingerprints and smudges * Twist-action pen with comfort grip * Pen extends and retracts through tip * 5 Stylus Pens per pack
* Colorful poster encourages everyone to make a positive difference to every child * One side states, April Is Child Abuse Prevention Month, to raise awareness of this important event * Theme on other side, Every Child Matters, can be displayed year round * Both sides have space at bottom to write in specifics of your facility's upcoming presentations, awareness fair or other related events in April and year round
* Symbolic ribbon shape with multiple child abuse prevention messages * Thick vinyl magnet adheres easily and safely to car * Can be removed and reused without damaging paint
* Sizeable, transparent water bottle with contour grip reminds everyone to keep children's well-being in mind * List on back emphasizes protecting children * Twist-off, push-pull cap
Tool to help prevent sexual abuse in children and adolescents * Tells effects of sexual abuse * Lists signs of abuse in younger children and in adolescents * Includes how to educate children and teens about sexual abuse * Instructs what to do if a child or teen is suspected of being abused.
Stresses the importance of adults interventing if they suspect a child is being abused * Lists the signs of abuse in younger children and in adolescents * Gives strategies for approaching a suspected victim of abuse * Includes ways to educate children about abuse * Instructs what to do if a child or teen is suspected of being abused
Handy guide with vital information on protecting children and teens from abuse * Tells common traits of sex abusers and suspicious behaviors to watch for * Lists signs of sexual abuse in children and teens * Includes other steps to take to help prevent abuse * Instructs what to do if a child or teen is suspected of being abused
There is nothing more important than the safety and wellbeing of a child. That makes April, Child Abuse Prevention Month, the most important month of 2014. There is no limit to the amount of precaution society should take to protect children. Too often you hear stories of neglect, mistreatment, and both physical and emotional abuse robbing children of their innocence. At Positive Promotions, we are proud to assist communities throughout the calendar year - but especially during Child Abuse Prevention Month - with promotional merchandise offered at great low prices and aimed at ensuring the safety of children through the power of child abuse awareness as well as tools for child abuse protection and prevention.
One of our most popular promotional merchandise items is our blue Mylar Pinwheel which symbolizes childhood happiness. Pinwheels can display our “Every Child Matters” slogan or they can be personalized to spread your own awareness message. Another product suitable for adults and children alike is our blue awareness bracelet including a prevention tip card. The visible display of support to raise awareness for child abuse prevention through symbolic blue bracelets shows a commitment to protecting the health and safety of children. We are confident that if our child abuse prevention tools and educational resources can help save even one more child from abuse, we are doing our part during Child Abuse Prevention Month. Every child matters.
For more information on Child Abuse Prevention Month promotional merchandise from Positive Promotions, give us a call at (800) 635-2666.