Recognize the efforts of your nursing home staff along with your special residents, during National Nursing Home Week May 11-17 2014, with budget friendly gifts with slogans including "Excellent Care By Excellent People" & "Our Residents Our Family Our Home".
* Colorful posters spread the news about your event * Post throughout your facility to generate excitement-nurses will appreciate the recognition and everyone's support
* Sporty color-accented cooler with easy-access, u-shaped double zip opening * 8-can capacity * Padded, insulated lining * Front zippered pocket, large side pocket for water bottle (not included) * Adjustable shoulder strap and top grab handle * 210 denier polyester and rip-stop material
* Padded insulated lined cooler * Oval-shaped food container with mini container and fork built in to blue lid * You save over 10% off individual prices
* 22-oz. BPA-free plastic bottle with easy-hold finger grips * Fill infuser basket with real fruit or herbs for a natural burst of flavor (infuser can be removed to enjoy a plain beverage) * Filters out seeds and pulp * Screw-on, flip-top lid * Wide opening is easy to fill and clean * Made in the U.S.A. * Includes card with instructions on one side; delicious recipes on the reverse
* Color-blocked shoulder tote with white piping * Zippered main compartment * Reinforced carry handles * ID window on back * Front sleeve pocket with pen loop (pen not included) * 600-denier polyester
It's easy and economical to celebrate and reward your staff! 27-gift pack includes 3 each of 9 gifts: * 3 Fruit Infuser Water Bottles * 3 Border Lunch Coolers * 3 Prime Tote Bags * 3 Zebra Zipper Totes * 3 Eco Shopper Totes * 3 Daytona Insulated Lunch Bags * 3 Strata Tumblers * 3 Cell Phone Pouch/Wallets With Stylus Pens * 3 Automatic Umbrellas With Sleeves * Each gift features a message of praise. You save 10% off regular individual prices and we'll include 100 FREE raffle tickets for your drawing.
* Elastic-trimmed exterior pocket fits most cell phones and smart phones * Nylon; zippered main compartment has 2 inner pockets * Exterior pen loop, ID window on back; metal carabiner clip * Includes matching Stylus Pen for note-taking and navigating touchscreens: ballpoint extends and retracts through Stylus tip
* Mini microfiber gusseted tote puts style in full bloom * Easy-carry, open-top style * Bold floral print exterior with white accent stitching and our appreciation message * Reverses to vibrant pink * Rounded woven black grab handles with large metal grommets
* Double-wall insulated 16-oz. tumbler keeps beverages hot or cold * Two-tone stainless steel exterior features a shiny top panel and bold metallic-look color panel * BPA-free plastic liner * Black polypropylene screw-on slide-lock lid elimanates leaks and spills * Non-slip bottom helps prevent accidents * Fits most car cup holders * Gift-boxed
* Vinyl case holds nail clippers, tweezers, cuticle pusher, cuticle scissors, nail file and mirror * Snap tap closure; elastic loops keep everything in place
* Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
* Includes 50 Balloons, 25 Curve Comfort Grip Pens, 5 Posters and 25 Buttons, all featuring our exclusive messages * 105 items in all-plus you'll save 10%
* Nursing home straff can display their appreciation for residents and their IDs with pizazz * Dazzling rhinestone-style decorated lanyard has a safety breakaway clasp * 33" retractable pull-out cord * Circular reel displays full-color message * Attached ID badge strap with snap closure * Smooth inner material for comfortable wear
* Trio of useful functions in one practical accessory * Stylus navigates touchscreens and keeps them free of smudges and fingerprints * Barrel features a rubber comfort grip * LED light at tip shines a bright beam-great for illuminating a patient's chart in low light * Ballpoint pen retracts and extends through stylus tip * Push-button clicker and tip match grip * Pillow box with coordinating theme included * Sold in packs of 5
* Eco-friendly, recyclable, laminated, non-woven open-top tote * Non-woven front pocket with full-color design * Reinforced handles * Side panels feature plaid design and recycling symbol * Hand washable
* Powerfully bright, yet compact metal flashlight * 9 LED lights with push button on/off * Laser engraved message * Wrist strap and batteries included * Gift-boxed
* Black wallet with colorful trim * ID pocket on back * Zipper closure * Clip for attachment * Split key ring
* Convenient way to pack lunch or leftovers * Oval-shaped container with clear base and colorful lid * Built-in, removable mini container for dressing or condiments * Included fork stores right in lid * Freezer-microwave-and dishwasher-safe * Fits in Border Lunch Cooler (sold separately)
* Double wall insulated acrylic with attractive ridge design liner * Translucent colored dual purpose lid: sip-thru spout for hot beverages, matching acrylic straw for cold drinks included * Translucent insert displays colorful wraparound design * BPA-free * Gift-boxed
* Zip-close interior with plenty of packing space for weekend or workout * Front sleeve pocket with Velcro-closure provides added, secure storage * Elastic-trimmed exterior mesh pocket holds a water bottle, umbrella or other grab-n-go items * Dual grab handles and adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying * 600-denier polyester
Check out our suggested products
National Nursing Home Week is May 11-17, 2014. We encourage you to honor the dedicated nurses, nursing assistants, and staff who make a difference every day in the lives of others with gifts of appreciation. It is our goal to make your recognition efforts easy and effective during Nursing Home Appreciation Week by offering affordable, distinctive gifts of appreciation.”
The nurses, nursing assistants, and administrative staff at your nursing home provide comfort to your residents and go above and beyond to make your facility stand out among the rest. National Nursing Home Week is the perfect time to acknowledge their efforts and commitment with our unique recognition gifts that will show your heartfelt gratitude. A recognition gift like our new Strata Tumbler serves a practical use while depicting appreciation sentiment to remind nursing staff they are valued. Our new themes “Excellent Care By Excellent People” & "Our Residents Our Family Our Home" can be adorned on our products that will thank your nursing staff for their dedication and commitment.
For more information on National Nursing Home Week promotional merchandise from Positive Promotions, give us a call at (800) 635-2666.