March is National Professional Social Work Month, and an opportune time to thank dedicated social workers throughout the country. Use unique appreciation gifts from Positive Promotions to award staff members who go above and beyond for their clients every day. Hang event posters around your facility to bring attention to planned celebrations throughout the month. Receiving thoughtful recognition gifts like portfolios, t shirts, briefcases and tumblers lets staff members know that their hard work and dedication is appreciated.
* Zippered main compartment with interior hanging zippered pouch * Front sleeve pocket * Dual side pockets perfect for water bottle, umbrella or accessories * Reinforced bottom * Black shoulder length handles * Durable 600 denier polyester/ripstop nylon
* Double-wall insulated 16-oz. tumbler keeps beverages hot or cold * Two-tone stainless steel black metallic look exterior with shiny chrome panel * BPA-free plastic liner * Slide-lock lid eliminates leaks and spills * Fits most car cup holders * Gift-boxed
* Colorful posters spread the news about your event * Post throughout your facility to generate excitement
* Emergency charger for cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, camera, Bluetooth, game consoles, GPS device-most any USB-compatible electronic gadget * Ultra-reliable, rechargeable battery * Includes standard USB charging cord to recharge bank from computer or any USB port with a power supply (Note: Phone charging cord not included) * 2200mAh capacity; 5.0V 1A output * Attached split metal ring clips conveniently to any bag, key ring, etc. * Gift-boxed
* Bright enamel-finish and metal pin with recognition message and attractive design * Present to staff at award ceremonies and luncheons * Pin comes mounted on presentation card with special verse of appreciation * Individually polybagged.
* Present a thoughtful assortment that makes social work staff feel appreciated and satisfies their cravings for a tasty snack * Includes Double-Wall Insulated Tumbler With Straw, Lapel Pin On Presentation Card, Mini Chips Ahoy! Cookies and Nature Valley ® Oats 'n Honey Granola Bar * Delightfully gift wrapped and accented with a bow, this basket is packed to please
* Black leatherette board provides a sturdy writing surface * Magnetized flap holds pad * Includes full-size 20-sheet ruled notepad * Pen loop holds included Stylus Pen (ballpoint extends and retracts through stylus tip) * Large pocket on back for loose pages and documents
* Sporty color-accented cooler with easy access, u-shapped double opening * 8-can capacity * Padded insulated lining * Front zippered pocket, large side pocket for water bottle (not included) * Adjustable shoulder strap and top grab handle * 210 denier polyester and rip-stop material
* Includes Cabana Tritan Water Bottle and Border Lunch Cooler * Comes with Thanks For Your Commit-Mint To Teamwork Treat Pack that lists 10 reasons Teamwork Matters on back; 5 refreshing minty treats packaged inside * Save over 20% off individual prices * Gift-wrapped with bow for nice presentation.
* Cabana Tritan Water Bottle for cold beverages * Double-Wall Acrylic Tumbler With Straw for both hot and cold beverages * Individual packets of hot cocoa, coffee and tea packed above drinkware inside window gift box.
* Crystal clear, double-wall insulated acrylic with attractive ridge design liner * Translucent blue dual purpose lid: sip-thru spout for hot beverages, matching acrylic straw for cold drinks also included * Exclusive design displayed on insert * BPA-free * Gift boxed
* Leatherette portfolio includes a 30-page lined pad * 3 pockets for business cards, credit cards or calculator * Expanding folder pocket for documents * Magnetic catch closure * Pen holder with included black metallic pen
* Plenty of room for digital and everyday essentials * Accessory organizer under flap * Padded sleeve accommodates up to a 17" laptop * Mesh side pocket, top carry handle * Adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying convenience * Rugged 600 denier polyester * Unisex styling
Everyone loves a raffle! Includes 4 each of 5 gifts * Border Lunch Coolers * Double Wall Insulated Acrylic Tumblers * Fruit Infuser Water Bottles * Event Tote Bags * Roll-Up Fleece Picnic Blankets.
* 100% cotton teal crewneck * Front declares Social Workers: Helping People Help Themselves * Back spells out the positive attributes associated with Social Work * Unisex styling
* 100% cotton crewneck T-shirt sure to bring smiles and be worn with pride * Exclusive design displays unique social worker attributes in an eye-catching heart shape *Unisex
* Sporty good looks with bold, contrasting trim, strap and lining * Large zippered main compartment features 2 additional interior organizer pockets * Elastic-trimmed, snap-closure pockets on each side * Roomy zip-close front pocket with interior mesh catch pocket * Adjustable shoulder strap * Back slip pocket with Velcro ® closure * High density, durable ripstop fabric
* Thank your social workers with four gifts (one for each week of National Professional Social Work Month) or all at once in the Lunch Cooler * Includes Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 3-in-1 Metal Pen/Stylus/LED Flashlight With Pillowbox, Border Lunch Cooler and Automatic Umbrella With Sleeve
* Nylon umbrella with matching sleeve * Push-button automatic opening * 43" canopy * Steel windproof frame
* Help social work staff carry supplies and stay prepared for inclement weather * Includes Automatic Umbrella and Event Tote * You'll save over 10% on our regular individual prices.
National Professional Social Work Month is a time to celebrate and honor the work of dedicated social workers across the country. Stock up on appreciation gifts from Positive Promotions to offer to hardworking staff during March, and throughout the rest of the year. We also carry event posters and other decorations that can be used for parties and social work events. From unique recognition gifts to event decorations, we offer the best promotional items to celebrate the employees who always make a difference.
During National Professional Social Work Month, plan a number of events to recognize employees who inspire others and work as helpful advocates. Award appreciation gifts at picnics and parties, whether in colleges, hospitals, military facilities or social service departments. Hang up event posters throughout your facility to bring attention to celebrations in March. And have unique recognition gifts to hand out at parties and award presentation ceremonies.
National Professional Social Work Month is something that affects so many professions, from employees in state agencies and medical facilities to staff at Indian reservations and home healthcare providers. Use staff appreciation gifts to recognize those who dedicate their time to helping people in all walks of life. Along with colorful event posters, Positive Promotions provides unique social worker gifts like briefcases, tumblers and coolers that employees can use at work and at home. These recognition gifts feature positive message themes that continue to inspire employees to help improve the lives of others.
Hold a National Professional Social Work Month party at the end of each week in March to celebrate hardworking social workers. Offer appreciation gifts like portfolios and t-shirts to let employees know their efforts are recognized by all. Display event posters throughout the month to keep the focus on the importance of social work employees in your facility. And award recognition gifts for on-the-spot occasions when staff go above and beyond for a client or your company.
Throughout National Professional Social Work Month, let employees know how important their work is by holding staff lunches and picnics where employees receive social worker gifts that make their jobs easier. Hand out practical appreciation gifts like pens, tumblers or badge holders that display positive messages. From event posters to unique social worker gifts, the promotional items at Positive Promotions help keep employees motivated to provide the best care and compassion for their clients. Keep recognition gifts on hand all year to continually reward social workers who strive to give others their best every day.