EMS Week is the perfect time to raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety and at the same time honor and thank your EMS team for all they do. Our educational handouts, apparel, recognition gifts, and awareness materials can help you make it a one-of-a-kind and memorable week for all participants at prices that fit any budget.
* The paracord can be unraveled in case of emergency * The white strand woven through the center is a symbol of EMS skill, dedication and compassion and shows respect for EMS professionals * Round metal disc salutes EMS: Everyday Heroes * Lobster claw clasp attaches to belt or bag * Split ring for keys * Accompanying card explains the meaning of The Thin White Line
Help rescue workers quickly find important medical information when every second counts! The plastic holder has a built-in magnet so it can be placed on the refrigerator and seen at once. The tri-fold file has space to fill in medical condition, medication, insurance information, emergency contacts and more.
Recipients can keep this important list of medical emergency signs right on their fridge. Signs include Fainting, Weakness, Sudden Dizziness, Changes In Vision, Coughing Or Vomiting Blood and 9 more.
When placed on the fridege, this magnets provide ways to respond to emergencies that will help protect the community. Emergency Preparedness outlines six basic ways to respond before and during critical situations.
Placed right on the fridge, this magnet provides valuable information about calling 911 in a pressured situation and providing essential information. Add your imprint.
Black wallet with blue color trim features an ID pocket on back. Zipper closure keeps contents secure. Also features a clip for attachment and a split keyring.
This specially shaped magnet is the most symbolic and effective reminder of your EMS services available. Your name, phone number and services can hang on every refrigerator in your community, for a year-round promotion. Available with our standard slogan or your own personalized message.
Choose this distinctive magnet, or call and tell us what you need. With your personalized message, this flexible-shaped magnet makes a truly unique and targeted statement.
All parents should have their children's ID information available in case they need to enlist law enforcement to search for a missing child. Child ID Kit includes: * Pre-inked finger print strip * Area for photo and physical information * Area for DNA sample and dental chart * Medical information. Includes instructions. Parents will have peace of mind knowing that all of this important information is available in one handy kit. Individually packed in sleeve.
Pouch in magnet contains a card that provides crucial information on front and back for a medic responding to an emergency call. Includes Emergency Contacts, Allergies, Medical Conditions and Medical Date listings.
* Silicone wallet comes with a sheet on back that peels off to expose 3M ® adhesive which sticks to the back of most smartphones * Kickstand props up phone for easy display and use * Securely holds up to 5 credit cards, driver's license or business cards * Silicone helps make phone easier to grip * Will not demagnetize credit cards
* Fits into car power outlet * Compact size easily stores in glove compartment * Works with any USB-compatible device
* Compact, lightweight plastic - easy to carry and small enough to stash in bag, desk drawer or glove compartment * 9 bright LED bulbs light up even the darkest spaces * Easy-hold textured rubber grip * Push button on/off * Handy metal carabiner clips to belt or bag * Batteries included
* Pull and swivel holder to detach valet key * Weighty elegant, high polish silver tag
* Elastic-trimmed exterior pocket fits most cell phones and smart phones * Nylon; zippered main compartment has 2 inner pockets * Exterior pen loop; ID window on back * Metal carabiner clip * Includes matching Stylus pen, perfect for jotting notes and navigating touchscreens
EMS workers show their dedication to their communities through service. They are some of the first people that are there for you in times of distress. During EMS Week honor them for their commitment to you and your community. EMS Week is the perfect time to recognize EMS workers for all of their effort to aid members of your community in a state of emergency with a recognition celebration and gifts of appreciation. EMS Week also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety.
Our recognition gifts highlight the importance of EMS workers and the sacrifices they make to put others first and keep our communities safe. Items like our sling backpack, t-shirts, mugs and more express outward heartfelt appreciation for how they are "answering the call & giving their all” Our EMS appreciation gifts are sure to capture the eyes of others to elicit praise for EMS workers during EMS Week and beyond.
EMS workers play a large role in community safety and it is important your community is aware of what that role is. Our educational handouts, giveaways and other assorted materials are the perfect tools to host an open house in your facility. In addition, these items can serve as a resourceful supplement to enhance EMS service presentations at schools, libraries, and community centers.
For more information on EMS Week promotional merchandise from Positive Promotions, give us a call at (800) 635-2666.