* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Shows children how their hands, feet, chest and stomach are X-rayed * They meet the X-ray technologist, work on puzzles that teach them new words, and get to label the bones on Mr. Skeleton. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps kids discover all the healthcare helpers who keep them well * Children relate these "buddies" to their own experiences, so this book is a natural giveaway for health professionals * Buddies include Doctors; Nurses; X-ray technologists; Emergency Medical Service technicians; Physical therapists; Pharmacists (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This book helps children learn about what a sheriff does and how they help the community. It also teaches them what makes up a sheriff's uniform and how to become a sheriff. For Grades (K-3)
Features Timmy the Dinosaur and his friend Tina, who didn't want to wear a helmet! How she learned her lesson is sure to have a lasting impact on children. Other lessons include: * What to check on a bike before you ride * How to wear a helmet properly * How to use a bike hand signals and obey traffic rules.
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 9-1-1 * People to talk to if the child needs help. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Teaches children rules to prevent fires, as well as how to get out quickly and safely if a fire occurs. If children are ever in a fire, they won't be afraid of the firefighters who come to the rescue! Add personalization. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Includes the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines for education on being tobacco-free and a "tobacco-free" pledge for kids to sign after they finish the book * Shows children Why it's smart not to start smoking cigarettes or using other forms of tobacco; How smoking can hurt them and interfere with sports and other activities. (Grades: 1-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Our exclusive character Cool Cat teaches kids how to stay healthy * Includes puzzles and lively text * Covers the importance of: Stopping germs from spreading; Keeping teeth clean and healthy; Eating from the five food groups daily; Getting enough exercise; Staying away from drugs; Only taking medicine from trusted adults * and much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Cool Cat uses fun puzzles to help kids learn valuable safety lessons * Includes Calling 9-1-1 in an emergency; Only taking medicine from a trusted adult; Staying away from hot things that can burn; Wearing protective gear for sports; Keeping safe around water; Wearing a seat belt in the car * Covers poison safety, sun safety, gun safety drug safety and more (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Advises kids what to do in an emergency, helping make summertime safer. Topics include: * At the playground * In the street * Riding a bicycle * At barbecues * At the pool or seashore * In the sun * At mealtimes * Heat waves and storms * Hiking * And much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
After introducing youngsters to what volunteer firefighters do, this 16 page book covers important fire safety tips that include: * Checking smoke detectors * Practicing a family escape plan * Learning how to stop, drop and roll * Reporting fires * and more. Personalize and distribute to every child in your community. For grades 1-2
Here's a "cool" way to teach young children about the concepts of money, spending and saving. This 16-page activities book introduces Cool Cat, who tells readers why saving is important, how to save, and where they can keep their savings. Cool Cat discusses banks as a safe place to keep money, and introduces the topic of savings accounts. Fun simple activities reinforce the message that "saving is cool." For grades K-3. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This activities book uses all 26 letters of the alphabet to explain fire safety rules to younger children. Children learn that : * A is for "Always Follow Fire Safety Rules" * E is for "Exits Are Ways Out" * S is for"Stop, Drop, And Roll If Your Clothes Catch On Fire" * And 23 more! With your personalized message on front cover. For Grades 1-2
Teaches children rules to prevent fires, as well as how to get out quickly and safely if a fire occurs. If children are ever in a fire, they won't be afraid of the firefighters who come to the rescue! The bilingual version reaches a wider audience. Add personalization.
Fun-to-do activities help 4th through 6th graders learn key rules so they can take responsibility for their own safety. Youngsters are taught: * How to recognize dangerous situations * How to prevent accidents * What to do in an emergency * And much more! Covers bicycles, the Internet, summer safety, Halloween safety, gun safety and more. 16 pages.
* Informative book offers 101 things youngsters should know about tobacco that will encourage them to stay tobacco-free * Topics include Tobacco's harmful ingredients: its effects on health and appearance; Nicotine addiction; The tricks of tobacco advertising; How much tobacco use costs; Dangers of secondhand smoke; and more (Grades 4-6)
Practicing family fire escape plans is vital to surviving home fires. Easy-to-follow text, illustrations and fun activities teach youngsters all about family escape plans. They also learn about: * Checking Smoke Detectors * Stop, Drop and Roll * Reporting Fires * And more. Notes to parents on each page about family fire escape plans add to the book's value. Be sure to personalize this useful book. For Grades 3-4
Kids take a "tour" of a house to try to discover home fire hazards. Puzzles, hidden pictures, word games and other fun activities reveal hazards and provide fire prevention tips. Also includes information about what to do in case a fire starts. Include personalization on front cover. For Grades 5-6.