Wristband features a debossed message to be worn with pride. Made of high quality silicone rubber. Bands are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free and latex-free, and compliant with FDA standards.
Colorful design kids will love. Fun to use, they're non-toxic and easy to wash off.
* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Shows children how their hands, feet, chest and stomach are X-rayed * They meet the X-ray technologist, work on puzzles that teach them new words, and get to label the bones on Mr. Skeleton. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Helps kids discover all the healthcare helpers who keep them well * Children relate these "buddies" to their own experiences, so this book is a natural giveaway for health professionals * Buddies include Doctors; Nurses; X-ray technologists; Emergency Medical Service technicians; Physical therapists; Pharmacists (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
This book helps children learn about what a sheriff does and how they help the community. It also teaches them what makes up a sheriff's uniform and how to become a sheriff. For Grades (K-3)
Features Timmy the Dinosaur and his friend Tina, who didn't want to wear a helmet! How she learned her lesson is sure to have a lasting impact on children. Other lessons include: * What to check on a bike before you ride * How to wear a helmet properly * How to use a bike hand signals and obey traffic rules.
Teaches children how to protect themselves from abuse by "bad" strangers. Presented in a non-threatening manner for children. Topics include: * How to avoid "tricks" strangers may use * What to do (and not do) in the street, in stores and at home alone * Good vs. bad touching * Phone smarts and how to use 9-1-1 * People to talk to if the child needs help. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Teaches children rules to prevent fires, as well as how to get out quickly and safely if a fire occurs. If children are ever in a fire, they won't be afraid of the firefighters who come to the rescue! Add personalization. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Includes the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines for education on being tobacco-free and a "tobacco-free" pledge for kids to sign after they finish the book * Shows children Why it's smart not to start smoking cigarettes or using other forms of tobacco; How smoking can hurt them and interfere with sports and other activities. (Grades: 1-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Our exclusive character Cool Cat teaches kids how to stay healthy * Includes puzzles and lively text * Covers the importance of: Stopping germs from spreading; Keeping teeth clean and healthy; Eating from the five food groups daily; Getting enough exercise; Staying away from drugs; Only taking medicine from trusted adults * and much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Cool Cat uses fun puzzles to help kids learn valuable safety lessons * Includes Calling 9-1-1 in an emergency; Only taking medicine from a trusted adult; Staying away from hot things that can burn; Wearing protective gear for sports; Keeping safe around water; Wearing a seat belt in the car * Covers poison safety, sun safety, gun safety drug safety and more (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Advises kids what to do in an emergency, helping make summertime safer. Topics include: * At the playground * In the street * Riding a bicycle * At barbecues * At the pool or seashore * In the sun * At mealtimes * Heat waves and storms * Hiking * And much more. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
After introducing youngsters to what volunteer firefighters do, this 16 page book covers important fire safety tips that include: * Checking smoke detectors * Practicing a family escape plan * Learning how to stop, drop and roll * Reporting fires * and more. Personalize and distribute to every child in your community. For grades 1-2
Here's a "cool" way to teach young children about the concepts of money, spending and saving. This 16-page activities book introduces Cool Cat, who tells readers why saving is important, how to save, and where they can keep their savings. Cool Cat discusses banks as a safe place to keep money, and introduces the topic of savings accounts. Fun simple activities reinforce the message that "saving is cool." For grades K-3. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Check out our suggested products
This activities book uses all 26 letters of the alphabet to explain fire safety rules to younger children. Children learn that : * A is for "Always Follow Fire Safety Rules" * E is for "Exits Are Ways Out" * S is for"Stop, Drop, And Roll If Your Clothes Catch On Fire" * And 23 more! With your personalized message on front cover. For Grades 1-2
Teaches children rules to prevent fires, as well as how to get out quickly and safely if a fire occurs. If children are ever in a fire, they won't be afraid of the firefighters who come to the rescue! The bilingual version reaches a wider audience. Add personalization.
Fun-to-do activities help 4th through 6th graders learn key rules so they can take responsibility for their own safety. Youngsters are taught: * How to recognize dangerous situations * How to prevent accidents * What to do in an emergency * And much more! Covers bicycles, the Internet, summer safety, Halloween safety, gun safety and more. 16 pages.
* Informative book offers 101 things youngsters should know about tobacco that will encourage them to stay tobacco-free * Topics include Tobacco's harmful ingredients: its effects on health and appearance; Nicotine addiction; The tricks of tobacco advertising; How much tobacco use costs; Dangers of secondhand smoke; and more (Grades 4-6)