EMS Week is the perfect time to raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety and at the same time honor and thank your EMS team for all they do. Our educational handouts, apparel, recognition gifts, and awareness materials can help you make it a one-of-a-kind and memorable week for all participants at prices that fit any budget.
This item features a mini version of the popular sling bags filled with useful first aid items. Contents include 6 latex-free bandages, 2" x 3" adhesive pad, first aid cream packet, 2 antiseptic towelettes & hand sanitizer packet. A great way to advertise to the active end user.
All parents should have their children's ID information available in case they need to enlist law enforcement to search for a missing child. Child ID Kit includes: * Pre-inked finger print strip * Area for photo and physical information * Area for DNA sample and dental chart * Medical information. Includes instructions. Parents will have peace of mind knowing that all of this important information is available in one handy kit. Individually packed in sleeve.
Make your open house events easy by filling this generously sized plastic carryall with EMS learning tools and gifts found in this catalog. Feature your personalized message on front.
Package your safety tools in a bag that provides clear instructions for using the 9-1-1 emergency number. Explains when to dial 9-1-1 and what to tell the operator. Add your message at the bottom.
Cherry lollipops are a fun way to remind everyone to use the 9-1-1 number during emergencies. Place your imprint on the stick.
* Kit prepares recipients to safely enjoy the outdoors and for any unexpected emergency * Easy-carry, easy-access Mini Sling Bag with drawstring closure * Sun Care Kit includes 4 latex-free bandages, 3 sunscreen packets, 2 antiseptic towelettes, 1 Blistex packet
Pouch in magnet contains a card that provides crucial information on front and back for a medic responding to an emergency call. Includes Emergency Contacts, Allergies, Medical Conditions and Medical Date listings.
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Each color designates one of seven different positions: Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Green/LPN; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Red/Tech; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration * Titles are clearly displayed in bold lettering within each color-blocked panel * Accommodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 250 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Each color designates one of nine different healthcare positions: Red/ Tech; Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration; Yellow/Physician Assistant; Black/Nurse Practitioner; Green/LPN * Titles are clearly displayed in large letters within each color-coded dome * 360 degree swivel alligator clip on back * Retractable cord extends to 40" long for easy ID swipes * Durable sonic welded plastic body * Easy-open snap secures badge (Badge not included) * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
Youngsters will have fun coloring the ambulance and while playing with it, they'll learn when and how to call 9-1-1. Includes easy step-by-step assembly instructions.
Educate children and adults about what to do in a variety of emergencies * Twelve pages focus on teaching young children how and when to phone 911 * Four-page parents' section covers emergency preparation, prevention and action, including information about first aid and choking rescue (Grades K-2)
Everyone in the family can benefit by knowing what to do during natural disasters or other emergencies-even young children. This book provides simple safety guidance for children in case of thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, and more. It also includes four pages Just For Adults And Caregivers that feature practical tips to help families plan for and deal with emergency situations. 16 pages.
Full-Color Pen features our exclusive slogan EMS: Committed To Our Community. Polybagged.
Comfort grip makes writing a pleasure. Curvy, retractable ballpoint pen features silver accents and our exclusive message. Priced just right for widespread distribution.
Supply yourself with products that teach kids when to dial the 911 emergency number. Economical pack includes our Telephone For Help: Call 911 In An Emergency Educational Activities Book, My 911 Buddies Stickers, Dial 911 In An Emergency Laminated Ruler and Dial 911 In An Emergency Temporary Tattoo. You'll save 25% off of our regular individual prices.
These popular treats will help raise kids' safety awareness. Each bag has 3 rolls of Smarties ® candy and a two-sided card. Back of card features 8 Ways To Be Smart About Safety.
* EMT's Are My Friends Educational Activities Book * EMS "Color Me" Paper Ambulance * Non-Toxic Crayons * For Grades 1-3
* EMS To The Rescue Educational Activities Book * EMS "Color Me" Paper Ambulance * Non-Toxic Crayons * For Grades 4-6
* For enjoying soup, ice cream or cereal anywhere * Hard plastic mug with removable lid * Spoon fits in generously sized handle * 20 ounces * Gift-boxed
When children wear this temporary tattoo, they promote emergency preparedness to all their friends. They're fun to use, non-toxic and easy to wash off.
EMS workers show their dedication to their communities through service. They are some of the first people that are there for you in times of distress. During EMS Week honor them for their commitment to you and your community. EMS Week is the perfect time to recognize EMS workers for all of their effort to aid members of your community in a state of emergency with a recognition celebration and gifts of appreciation. EMS Week also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety.
Our recognition gifts highlight the importance of EMS workers and the sacrifices they make to put others first and keep our communities safe. Items like our sling backpack, t-shirts, mugs and more express outward heartfelt appreciation for how they are "answering the call & giving their all” Our EMS appreciation gifts are sure to capture the eyes of others to elicit praise for EMS workers during EMS Week and beyond.
EMS workers play a large role in community safety and it is important your community is aware of what that role is. Our educational handouts, giveaways and other assorted materials are the perfect tools to host an open house in your facility. In addition, these items can serve as a resourceful supplement to enhance EMS service presentations at schools, libraries, and community centers.
For more information on EMS Week promotional merchandise from Positive Promotions, give us a call at (800) 635-2666.