The best way to assess one's physical activity and eating habits is to keep a log. This tracker provides space to write down type(s) of exercise and amount, calories burned and food and beverages consumed as well as their calorie counts. Includes a month's worth of daily log sheets, plus tips for improving fitness and nutrition. 32 Pages. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
Build strength and flexibility * Muscle-building resistance * Comfort-grip EVA foam handles * Easily fits into gym bag.
Collapses for easy storage and portability. Holds approximately 13.5 ounces and is lightweight, BPA-Free and dishwasher-safe. Push-pull drink spout and attached carabiner for convenience.
* Great for weight-watching programs! * Calculates body mass index based on height and weight for adults * 60" cloth tape with metric/inch scale for measuring waist circumference and other parts of the body
Rope jumping provides a total body workout while promoting a hearthealthy lifestyle. A great way to increase strength, cardiovascular fitness, eye-and-hand coordination, agility and more. 7-foot long, blue woven nylon jump rope with 6 1/8" wooden handles. Includes your imprint on one handle.
* Stylish with a sturdy black rubberized case and bold color accents * Counts calories, steps and distance in miles/km * Convenient built-in belt clip; batteries included
Counts number of jumps and distance in mileage/kilometers * 10-foot rope adjusts for different users' stride lengths * Auto-off power-saving function.
* Count steps, distance in miles/kilometers and calories burned * Easy-to-read LCD display * Sturdy belt clip on back * Auto-off power-saving function * Three attractive colors available.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Twelve exercises to help get a full range of exercises while seated * Flexibility, strength and cardiovascular exercises, with illustrations for a head to toe workout * Includes how to incorporate these 12 exercises into a daily program to stay healthy and toned up. Imprint your own message. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
* Explains the concept of balancing calories from food and drink with calories burned through activity * Gives recipients the tools needed to achieve this, with sections on the Dietary Guidelines, the USDA's MyPlate plan, portion control, adding extra physical activity and more * Features nutritional information for hundreds of foods, and a way to track daily eating and exercise.
* Wide-mouth, 20 ounce water bottle with health messages * Features push-pull cap and personalization on back
* 8 panel take-along guide * Great way to boost any walking program * Explains the benefits of walking * Also includes Checklist for Starting a Successful/Walking Program; 8 Ways To Add Steps To Your Day; What To Know Before You Step Out * Includes a two-month calendar for recording your daily Minutes, Miles and Steps Walked * Great to use with a pedometer.
A clear winner for summer promotions! Counts up to 99,999 steps. Tracks steps, distance walked and calories burned. Energy saving auto shut-off and idle mode. Clear acrylic cover; built-in belt clip. Battery included.
* Fully illustrated & written by an exercise physiologist * Perfect for those who can't stand for long periods of time or want a break from their regular exercise routine * Full range of chair exercises for flexibility, strength and cardiovascular fitness, plus a 14-step program for strength and cardiovascular health * Sections with Exercises and Tips for Balance and Nutrition Tips
Shows how to exercise virtually anytime and anywhere. Information on both sides includes: * How to take healthy exercise breaks * 10 daily aerobic exercises * 13 exercises with easy-to-follow illustrations * List of aerobic exercises benefits * Chart for checking the heart rate. You can imprint your own message. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
* 8 panels featuring encouragement and tips to help busy people find the motivation and the time to boost their fitness * Includes ways to add physical activity into daily routines, simple stretches for every day, and a chart that compares calorie-burning activities.
Handy carry-along guide helps recipients sneak in lots of extra exercise every day, at home and at work. Includes suggestions: Always take the stairs; Stretch often; Do sit-ups or crunches while watching tv; Walk at lunch; Turn half times at sporting events into walk around times...40 quick, easy ways to get more active more often.
Losing a pound a week isn't as daunting a task as many imagine! To achieve this goal, one must burn up 500 calories daily; one way to do this is by exercising away 300 calories and reducing food intake by 200 calories. Slideguide charts the time it take individuals of various weights to burn off 300 calories through any over 50 activities. Guide also includes Nutrition Tips. This easy-to-follow tool is ideal for any weight-loss program.