Celebrate American Heart Month with educational and inspirational gifts from Positive Promotions. During Heart Health Month and throughout the year, hospitals, schools and corporations can offer promotional gifts to employees and community members, encouraging heart health awareness for women and men. Food diaries, fitness journals and healthy cookbooks are just some of the motivational and instructional products doctors, nurses and cardiovascular specialists can provide to the community. And our lapel pins, stress balls, pedometers and water bottles are fun giveaways to offer at corporate wellness events, employee health fairs, university gatherings and other events.
Show what you know, take the Living Heart Healthy Quiz »
* Details and illustrates 6 signs and symptoms of heart attack that women must know to never ignore * Symptoms listed include: Uncomfortable pain, pressure, or squeezing in the middle of the chest that lasts for several minutes or goes away and then returns; cold sweats; 4 more * Advises calling 9-1-1 immediately if experiencing any symptoms listed * Magnet on back for easy mounting and at-a-glance display
* Pocket-sized guide outlines the dangers of heart attack and stroke, and the value of quick action * Includes warning signs of a heart attack and of a stroke, and what action to take in each case * Features basic CPR instruction that can guide bystanders to life-saving action in case the victim collapses
* Each bracelet made of quality silicone rubber * Includes 10 each of 3 debossed messages * Accompanying card features 5 heart health awareness tips on back * Bracelets are recyclable; lead-free, PVC-free, and latex-free * FDA-compliant * Polybagged * 30 bracelets and cards total per pack
* Translucent BPA-, and BPS-free, food safe, PETE plastic bottle * Contrasting white screw-on cap with push-pull lid * Wide mouth opening easy to fill and easy to clean * Easy-squeeze, one-handed drinking-great on the go * Available with our exclusive theme in full-color on front with your personalization in one color on back * Holds 28 ounces; hand wash only
Unique 8-panel pocket pal gives you basics about choosing heart-healthier foods at fast food restaurants. Includes alternate choices (with nutritional analysis) for 10 popular fast food restaurants, including Burger King®, McDonalds®, Chick-fil-A®, Pizza Hut®, Taco Bell®, and 5 more. For instance, choose Burger King®'s Chicken Tenders rather than its Tender Crisp Chicken Sandwich. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Heart-shaped magnet alerts people to take quick action when warning signs occur * 7 warning signs include Chest pain or discomfort that lasts for more than a few minutes; Shortness of breath; Cold sweats or clammy skin; and more * Familiarizes recipient with these signs and advises calling 911 immediately.
Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, so help every woman be good to her heart. Eight-panel guide includes tips for heart health, signs of heart disease, plus information on test needed and room to record blood pressure, cholesterol and weight at visits to health practitioners. It's great for distributing at heart health and women's events and health fairs throughout the year. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Durable Kimdura® bookmark gives the 50 best foods for your heart. The items listed are beneficial beyond heart health; they boost the immune system, provide protection against cancer, control blood sugar levels, and keep the body from being harmed by free radicals.
* Shaker holds up to 4 cups * Reusable fork slides in and out of lid * Removable dressing container nestled in lid-holds up to 4 tablespoons of dressing * Frosted base with white lid and red accents * Magnet instructs recipients on how to Build A Heart-Healthy Salad, listing heart-friendly choices to mix and match from various food groups * Features our awareness design on Shaker and Magnet
* The first step toward surviving a heart attack is learning to recognize the symptoms which can vary widely, particularly in women. * Front of this informative bookmark outlines the most common SYMPTOMS women need to know * Back: ACTIONS to take if recipient or a loved one suspects a heart attack is in progress, including calling 911 for emergency medical help immediately * Made of sturdy Kimdura®.
With heart disease being the leading cause of death for women in the United States, here's a booklet every woman should see. It covers the main ways to reduce risks, including Exercise For A Healthy Heart, Tips For Heart-Healthy Eating, and How To Manage Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and more. Includes tips for Losing Weight, Reduce Stress, as well as Signs Of Heart Disease, Heart Attack, and Stroke. Features Heart Disease Risk Assessment.
* Peel-and-stick, embroidered red dresses are perfect to put on jackets, uniforms, shirts, bags and backpacks * Hand them out at health fairs, screenings or every day at your company or facility to raise heart health awareness * 100 Embroidered Dresses per roll.
Help everyone get on track for a healthier heart with eating and exercising tips and recorders they can put to use at once. They'll learn the Basics of Eating For A Healthy Heart, Read Nutrition Labels and more. Also includes information on Weight Loss, Exercise Basics, and Strength Training and Flexibility Exercises. Features recorders and logs for Daily Exercise, Walking, Weight Loss and more. Add your personalized message to show how much you care!
* Colorful way to display ID and promote heart health awareness * Displays our heart health awareness message with your custom imprint * Safety breakaway clasp pulls apart if lanyard gets snagged
* 8-panel take-along guide * Great way to boost any walking program * Explains the benefits of walking * Discusses why walking is great for your heart * Offers tips for safe and effective walking * Features ways to add steps to your day * Provides a Monthly Walking Log and a Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Weight Recorder * Great to use with a pedometer
Keeping track of blood pressure can help prevent heart attacks and strokes. High blood pressure (hypertension) affects more than 50 million Americans. This handy 8-panel pocket pal has tips for managing blood pressure, nutrition reminders and space to record regular blood pressure readings. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
Includes 10 Rules For Heart-Healthy Snacking, plus nutritional information for over 40 nutrition-packed snacks. Nutritional information lists calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and fiber counts. Snacks are segmented according to food group: grains, vegetables, fruits, milk, meat & beans, and other so they can be located quickly. A great giveaway that's sure to be referred to often. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
* Bookmark with unique die-cut heart design outlines how eating, exercising and relaxing properly can help build a healthy heart * 75 tips are categorized in 3 sections, including 25 Ways To Exercise Your Heart, 25 Low-Calorie, Heart-Healthy Snacks To Enjoy and 25 Ways To Reduce Stress
* Features 16 key points for a heart-healthy lifestyle * Tips on Exercising; Low-fat eating; Stopping smoking; Reducing stress; Controlling blood pressure and diabetes * A self-test on the back that rates individual heart health.
* Twelve exercises to help get a full range of exercises while seated * Flexibility, strength and cardiovascular exercises, with illustrations for a head to toe workout * Includes how to incorporate these 12 exercises into a daily program to stay healthy and toned up. Imprint your own message. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
During American Heart Month and all year round, use education, motivation, dedication and support to help team members and people in your community reduce or prevent heart disease. February is Heart Health Month, the perfect time to generate discussion about heart health awareness and the good habits that can improve the health of both women and men. Keeping food diaries and fitness journals, using healthy portion plates and following healthy cooking tips help them adopt heart-healthy lifestyles. The many health gifts and educational products available from Positive Promotions help get the message out about heart health at schools, colleges, hospitals and other businesses.
For any Heart Health fair or seminar, hospitals, community health departments, primary care physicians, cardiovascular specialists and occupational health professionals can hand out educational tools and incentives featuring our exclusive awareness themes. From food diaries that stress heart healthy diets and informational booklets about heart disease facts to message pens, bookmarks, and more, many of our promotional products can be customized with your logo or slogan. You'll also find health gifts such as awareness t-shirts, flashlights, personalized lunch coolers and lapel pins, all thoughtful giveaways to keep on hand for health fairs, military or corporate wellness events, and school or local celebrations.