Educate children and adults about how to improve and maintain their health through sound diet and lifestyle choices. You'll also find effective educational tools and incentives to raise nutrition and health awareness throughout your community, as well as promote healthy alternatives and good nutrition habits for all ages. Good Nutrition Reading List Download »
* Helps recipients learn how to provide nutritious family meals using MyPlate concepts * Shows examples of dinner for adults, kids, and preschoolers * Includes section on Smart Snacks For Everyone.
* Grab-'n'-go guide will help busy people eat right all day long! * Front offers quickie breakfasts, lunches and dinners, plus fast food tips. * Back lists nutrition analysis for 40 A-Z Speedy Snacks (everything from apples to zucchini), as well as 10 Eating Smart Nutrition Tips and Quick 'n' Easy Substitutions.
Help youngsters understand the basics of healthy eating. Book's fun activities make it easy to learn: * How the new MyPlate icon can help them eat healthy at every meal * What the food groups are and which foods are their best choice in each * How to snack for good health * Why choose water over sweetened drinks * How to enjoy fruits and veggies more * What to eat at fast food restaurants * And much more. Encourages healthy habits for life. (Grades: K-3)
* Shows how changing everyday habits helps take off that first 10 pounds * Handy 8-panel take-along guide gives 10 easy-to-follow steps, including: Keep a food diary; Avoid trigger foods; Put exercise to work for you; and more * By following steps, recipients can cut 500 calories a day, the amount that results in a steady weight loss. * Includes weight log.
* Attractive handbook with full-color photos features simple nutrition tips using MyPlate guidelines that every busy family will benefit from * Gives money-saving advice on shopping and storing foods * Includes 14 quick, tasty, and healthy recipes * Sure to be used often, so your thoughtfulness is remembered.
* 8-panel pocket pal includes 15 Ways To Be A Money-Smart, Health-Wise Food Shopper (i.e., Buy fruits and vegetables by the bag if possible, rather than by the piece). * Includes Cost-Saving Cooking Tips (i.e., Make extra when cooking a stew, casserole or pot of soup so it can be frozen and heated up for a future meal) * Consumers will appreciate the information for their health and their budget.
* Colorful magnet illustrates the amount of sugar in sweetened beverages * Addresses importance of drinking water and other unsweetened beverages instead of sugary drinks * Hang on refrigerator or file cabinet for an at-a-glance reminder
* Pocket Pal includes information about how snacking can be healthful-even for the weight-conscious * 10 Rules for Snacking to help people make the most out of their snacks. Inside of card lists: * More than three dozen healthy snacks * Their counts for calories, fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates and sodium. Personalization not available in quantities 25-249
It's no secret that good nutrition plays an essential role in staying healthy. National Nutrition Month® in March is the perfect time to educate children and adults about how to improve or maintain their health through sound diet and lifestyle choices. We'll make it easy for you to raise nutrition and health awareness throughout the workplace and your community with effective, affordable educational tools and incentives that encourage healthy habits to benefit all ages.
You’ll find a full menu of products focused on smart eating, weight loss, MyPlate guidelines, healthy snacking, portion control, fast food alternatives, and more! Motivate wellness and educate staff members about the importance of exercise with tools and incentives that put the focus on fitness. Plus, most items can be customized with your logo or message as a lasting reminder to the community about your care and services. Present these tools and giveaways at health fairs, schools, wellness seminars and weight control programs during National Nutrition Month® and all year long.
As part of our dedication to proper nutrition, Positive Promotions is proud to be a National Strategic Partner of the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). We're committed to providing customers with products and resources they need to promote healthier diets consistent with the MyPlate program and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. From portion plates, posters, and pocket pals to activities books, magnets, and more promotional items, find everything you need to educate and inspire better eating habits.
There's so much more to choose from in order to promote healthy nutrition choices to employees and their families. We offer bookmarks and slideguides providing facts on fast food and calorie information, healthy recipe cookbooks, food containers with portion measurements and more, all designed to motivate everyone to practice healthier eating habits at work and at home.