Celebrate your respiratory team for their professional, compassionate care, and for their commitment to improving patients’ lives and lung function every day of the year. Positive Promotions has what you need to show appreciation to your respiratory therapists with our wide range of cost-effective gifts featuring the exclusive theme, Respiratory Care: Breathe Easy…You're In Good Hands, plus other inspirational themes that generate excitement during your Respiratory Care Week celebration.
* Polyester fleece plaid picnic blanket * Water-resistant vinyl lining * Easily folds within itself with a Velcro® closure * Attached handle for easy handling
* Shatterproof, 26-oz Tritan™ Mason Jar Tumbler with twist-off lid and matching straw holds everything they need to stay hydrated, energized and motivated while on the go * Includes: Walking For Fitness Pocket Pal, 1.5-oz Chocolate Chip Cliff Bar®, G2 Gatorade packet, Blue Diamond Almonds packet * Also includes a Pedometer that measures steps, distance walked and calories burned.* Attached hang tag lists contents on back
* 3 handy gadgets in one go-anywhere set * Easily stores in backpack, purse, desk drawer or glove box. * Includes UL® Listed USB Wall Charger, USB Car Charger and Portable Power Bank with split metal ring and standard USB charging cord (Note: Phone charging cord not included) *Elastic-trimmed interior pocket organizes cords * Black zip-close case
* Plenty of room for digital and everyday essentials * Accessory organizer under flap * Padded sleeve accommodates up to a 17" laptop * Mesh slide pocket, top carry handle * Adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying convenience. * Rugged 600 denier polyester
* USB Wall Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life *UL® Listed
* USB Car Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life
Bright enamel finish and metal lapel pin with recognition slogan and attractive design is ideal to present to your staff, especially at award ceremonies and luncheons. Pin comes mounted on presentation card with a special verse of appreciation. Comes polybagged.
* Acrylic tumbler * Insulated double wall honeycomb construction * Screw-on lid with slide opening for hot beverages * Use included straw for cold beverages * BPA-free; holds 16-oz. * Pack of coffee and Cinnamon Apple Herb Tea
Respiratory Care Week is an annual event that recognizes members of the respiratory care profession and promotes awareness of lung health issues and practices. In 1982, President Ronald Reagan, in accordance with the American Association for Respiratory Therapy (now known as American Association for Respiratory Care), officially proclaimed the last week in October as Respiratory Care Week. This event is held in October since the fall season is a time when patients suffering from lung disease are known to have difficulty breathing.
At Positive Promotions, we know a little recognition goes a long way in letting your respiratory care staff know they are valued and appreciated. Respiratory Care Week is an ideal time to honor your team for their dedication and promote lung health to patients and the members of the community.
Thank your respiratory therapists and staff with gifts that declare Respiratory Care: Breathe Easy…You're In Good Hands, as well as recognition themes that celebrate teamwork. Choose from bags, drinkware, and more essentials your team will use every day, along with fun Raffle Packs and Gift Sets that save you money and make your event even more memorable! You'll also find a selection of respiratory care appreciation gifts that can be personalized with your own imprint—or add your message to one of our exclusive designs.
And you can breathe easy, too—Positive Promotions is proud to offer a terrific selection or promotional products that make shopping for respiratory team gifts a breath of fresh air! From premium t-shirts with colorful themes to help them display pride in their profession to event posters and gifts to say "thanks", discover just what you need to recognize your staff for making a difference in the field of respiratory therapy.