Celebrate your respiratory team for their professional, compassionate care, and for their commitment to improving patients’ lives and lung function every day of the year. Positive Promotions has what you need to show appreciation to your respiratory therapists with our wide range of cost-effective gifts featuring the exclusive theme, Respiratory Care: Breathe Easy…You're In Good Hands, plus other inspirational themes that generate excitement during your Respiratory Care Week celebration.
* USB Wall Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life *UL® Listed
* USB Car Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life
Bright enamel finish and metal lapel pin with recognition slogan and attractive design is ideal to present to your staff, especially at award ceremonies and luncheons. Pin comes mounted on presentation card with a special verse of appreciation. Comes polybagged.
* Acrylic tumbler * Insulated double wall honeycomb construction * Screw-on lid with slide opening for hot beverages * Use included straw for cold beverages * BPA-free; holds 16-oz. * Pack of coffee and Cinnamon Apple Herb Tea
* Each color designates one of nine different healthcare positions: Red/ Tech; Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration; Yellow/Physician Assistant; Black/Nurse Practitioner; Green/LPN * Titles are clearly displayed in large letters within each color-coded dome * 360 degree swivel alligator clip on back * Retractable cord extends to 40" long for easy ID swipes * Durable sonic welded plastic body * Easy-open snap secures badge (Badge not included) * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Accomodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 100 (Each color minimum of 25)
* Made of anti-microbial plastic * Ideal for hospitals and health care facilities * Large,round pre-decorated polydome logo * One piece, clamshell design that snaps together * Every stethoscope should have one * Able to personalize the back label by hand
Keeps badge accessible but out of the way-makes it easy for staff to carry and swipe ID! * 360 ° swivel alligator clip on back * Anti-twist, retractable cord extends to 40" for easy ID swipes-the longest anywhere * Durable sonic welded, anti-microbial plastic body * Easy-open, white meshed reinforced vinyl strap with snap closure to secure badge (Badge not included) * Choose from 7 different stock healthcare positions: Tech, LPN, RN, MD, CT Tech, NP and NA and add your imprint beneath any position title
* Shatterproof, 26-oz. Tritan™ Mason Jar Tumbler with twist-off lid and matching straw holds everything they need to stay hydrated, energized and motivated while on the go * Holds 26-oz. * BPA-free
* 100% cotton crewneck T-shirt sure to be worn with pride * Eye-catching design displays unique respiratory therapy terms in the shape of lungs * Unisex * Sizes: S-3XL
* Crystal clear, double wall insulated acrylic with attractive ridge design liner * Translucent smoke-colored dual purpose lid: sip-thru spout for hot beverages, matching acrylic straw for cold drinks also included * Exclusive design displayed on insert * BPA-free * Gift-boxed
* Color-coded badges quickly and easily visually identify the roles assigned to hospital staff members * Badge Buddy sits behind one's own ID badge: bottom lip extends below ID so color panel displaying title can be seen * Each color designates one of seven different positions: Blue/RN; Orange/Doctor; Green/LPN; Pink/Nursing Assistant; Red/Tech; Purple/Staff; Gray/Administration * Titles are clearly displayed in bold lettering within each color-blocked panel * Accommodates any standard-sized ID * Choose from vertical and horizontal orientation * Laminated for durability * Minimum order: 250 (Each color minimum of 25)
Check out our suggested products
Respiratory Care Week is an annual event that recognizes members of the respiratory care profession and promotes awareness of lung health issues and practices. In 1982, President Ronald Reagan, in accordance with the American Association for Respiratory Therapy (now known as American Association for Respiratory Care), officially proclaimed the last week in October as Respiratory Care Week. This event is held in October since the fall season is a time when patients suffering from lung disease are known to have difficulty breathing.
At Positive Promotions, we know a little recognition goes a long way in letting your respiratory care staff know they are valued and appreciated. Respiratory Care Week is an ideal time to honor your team for their dedication and promote lung health to patients and the members of the community.
Thank your respiratory therapists and staff with gifts that declare Respiratory Care: Breathe Easy…You're In Good Hands, as well as recognition themes that celebrate teamwork. Choose from bags, drinkware, and more essentials your team will use every day, along with fun Raffle Packs and Gift Sets that save you money and make your event even more memorable! You'll also find a selection of respiratory care appreciation gifts that can be personalized with your own imprint—or add your message to one of our exclusive designs.
And you can breathe easy, too—Positive Promotions is proud to offer a terrific selection or promotional products that make shopping for respiratory team gifts a breath of fresh air! From premium t-shirts with colorful themes to help them display pride in their profession to event posters and gifts to say "thanks", discover just what you need to recognize your staff for making a difference in the field of respiratory therapy.