National Nursing Home Week is the perfect time to celebrate the efforts of your staff who deliver quality care and make residents feel right at home. Take time during this special week—and all year long—to honor employees, Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Volunteers for their dedication and professionalism, as well as the Residents who are the heart of your skilled nursing facility.
* Cool comfortable 100% cotton; unisex * Short-sleeved jade teal T-shirt shares messages of pride on both sides * Exclusive theme on front; 10 Reasons Our Nursing Home Staff Is So Great listed on back
* Colorful button encourages and inspires staff to continually raise the bar on patient-centered quality care * Distribute throughout your facility so all can focus on the importance of a patient-centered environment to improving patient satisfaction * 25 Buttons per pack
* Snap-close carry case holds a 3-in-1 charging cable * Cable charges Apple® 8-pin smartphones (including iPhone® 5/6) and tablets, Micro USB and Mini USB (for Android®) with cable * Plug into USB power source to charge devices * Matching earbuds included (standard headphone jack compatible with anything from computer to smartphones)
* Virtually unbreakable, recyclable Tritan™ * BPA-free and won't absorb orders * Black rubber grips * Built-in flip-up spout * Holds 25-oz. * Gift-boxed
* Weighty silver star key tag * Laser Engraved Great Nursing Home Great Staff * Sturdy split metal ring * Comes gift-boxed with keepsake card that lists 10 Reasons Our Nursing Home Staff Is So Great
* Each pin is mounted on our foil-stamped presentation card with a verse of praise
* Stylish retractable silver barrel pen * Comfort grip, metal accents * Smooth-writing black ink * Stylus on opposite end navigates touchscreens with ease
* Black all-purpose carrier with 5 separate compartments * Allows for hands-free carrying of essentials - perfect for wheelchair users * Secure Velcro® straps extend to fit wheelchair handles, as well as bicycles, grocery carts, walkers and more * Neoprene construction
* Prominently displays their security ID-and your message of appreciation in full color * Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
Our Residents Make This House A Home button captures the spirit of caring that your facility is known for. Residents and visitors can join together by wearing them with pride.
* Colorful button will be worn with pride * Distribute throughout your facility so all can celebrate their importance to quality healthcare * Safety pin backing
* Large zip-top main compartment * Trendy zebra print accents * Front Velcro® closure pocket * Full top zipper gusset * Polyester
* Spacious caddy sits on desk and keeps everyday essentials neat and accessible * Roomy main compartment and three outer pockets hold pens, pads, highlighters and more (not included) * Durable black fabric * Three expandable pockets in back * Fits on steel tubular frame that collapses for storage * Full color design on front
* Snap close carry case holds a 3-in-1 charging cable * Cable charges Apple® 8 pin smartphones (including iPhone® 5/6) and tablets, Micro USB and Mini USB (for Android®) with cable * Plug into USB power source to charge devices * Matching earbuds included (standard headphone jack compatible with anything from computers to smartphones)
* Bright enamel-finish and metal pin with recognition message and attractive design * Present to staff at award ceremonies and luncheons * Pin comes mounted on presentation card with special verse of appreciation * Individually polybagged
The nurses, nursing assistants, and administrative staff at your nursing home provide comfort to your residents and go above and beyond to make your facility stand out among the rest. During National Nursing Home Week, or any day of the year, acknowledge their efforts and commitment with unique recognition gifts that will show your heartfelt gratitude for their exceptional efforts.
This wide-ranging gift selection can help make the celebration a fun and meaningful time for everyone in your skilled nursing facility. Our exclusive slogans Everyone Is Family Here and Residents: The Heart Of Our Family have been created to ensure staff and residents feel appreciated and important. You'll find these and other colorful themes featured on fruit infuser water bottles, t-shirts, totes, lunch bags, and more unique recognition gifts. There are also special educational items that bring awareness to important topics such as Alzheimer's Disease.
There's always a reason to honor the dedicated nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and staff members who make a difference every day and care for residents just like family. At Positive Promotions, it's been our goal for over six decades to make recognition efforts such as these easy and effective by offering affordable, distinctive gifts of appreciation for your entire team.