National Nursing Home Week is the perfect time to celebrate the efforts of your staff members who deliver quality care and make residents feel right at home. Take time during this special week—and all year long—to honor your facility's Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Volunteers for their dedication and professionalism, as well as the Residents who are the heart of your skilled nursing facility.
* Round food-safe polypropylene, BPA-free container * White "bowl" stores up to 4 cups of salad or a large meal * Removable divided top tray has 3 compartments for wet or dry ingredients and toppings * Removable mini cup holds up to 4 tablespoons of dressing, gravy or other ingredients * Included white fork store in colorful green lid * Dishwasher and microwave-safe
* Colorful clipboard features a powerful clip so papers won't slip * Front features our exclusive design * Back lists 10 Reasons I (Heart) Nursing (chosen by fellow nurses!)
Set of 12 colorful refreezable/reusable ice cubes. Simply add them to your favorite beverages to keep them cold without watering them down. Cubes are filled with safe, filtered water. BPA-free. Comes packaged in mesh bag. Drink tumblers not included.
Holds office essentials and photos! Round hinged caddy is divided into two sections. Sides swing open revealing two 2" x 3" photo frames. Magnetic closure secures sides when caddy is closed
* Spacious caddy sits on desk and keeps everyday essentials neat and accessible * Roomy main compartment and three outer pockets hold pens, pads, highlighters and more (not included) * Durable black fabric * Three expandable pockets in back * Fits on steel tubular frame that collapses for storage * Full color design on front
Our Residents Make This House A Home button captures the spirit of caring that your facility is known for. Residents and visitors can join together by wearing them with pride.
* Colorful button will be worn with pride * Distribute throughout your facility so all can celebrate their importance to quality healthcare * Safety pin backing
* Colorful button encourages and inspires staff to continually raise the bar on patient-centered quality care * Distribute throughout your facility so all can focus on the importance of a patient-centered environment to improving patient satisfaction * 25 Buttons per pack
* Chic and roomy tote livens up lunch * Large insulated, zippered main compartment * Front slip pocket for extra storage * Swirl pattern detail on the interior and inside front pocket * 600 denier polyester
* Even superheroes need to take a lunch break; insulated bag keeps food hot or cold for 4-6 hours * Scrubs-design exterior with colorful Superheroes design as shown * Removable, adjustable strap * Exterior front pocket; mesh side pocket * Back flap seals with Velcro® closure * ID window on back
* Contemporary two-tone styling * Zip-shut, heat-sealed insulated main compartment keeps contents fresh * Holds up to 12 cans and/or a meal * Mesh side water bottle pocket (bottle not included); front zip and slip pockets store even more * Semi-detachable, adjustable strap * Reinforced carry handles * 600 denier polyester
* Bright enamel-finish and metal pin with recognition message and attractive design * Present to staff at award ceremonies and luncheons * Pin comes mounted on presentation card with special verse of appreciation * Individually polybagged
The nurses, nursing assistants, activity professionals, and administrative staff at your nursing home provide comfort to your residents and go above and beyond to provide a supportive, caring environment for residents and their families. During National Nursing Home Week, or any day of the year, recognize, reward, and motivate everyone with unique recognition gifts that will show your heartfelt gratitude for their exceptional efforts to make your facility stand out among the rest.
Our wide-ranging gift selection can help make the celebration a fun and meaningful time for everyone in your skilled nursing facility. Our exclusive slogans Touching Lives, Lifting Spirits and Behind Every Great Nursing Home Is A Great Staff have been created to ensure staff and residents feel appreciated and important. You'll find these and other colorful themes featured on fruit infuser water bottles, t-shirts, totes, lunch bags, and more terrific gifts. There are also special educational items that bring awareness to important topics such as Alzheimer's disease.
There's always a reason to honor the dedicated nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Activity Professionals, and staff members who make a difference every day and care for residents just like family. For 70 years, Positive Promotions has made it our goal to make recognition efforts easy and impactful by offering distinctive gifts that let you express your appreciation while remaining within your budget.