EMS Week is the perfect time to raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety, and at the same time honor and thank your EMS team for all they do. Our educational handouts, premium apparel, recognition gifts, and exclusive awareness materials can help you make it a memorable EMS Week, as well as plan for a successful open house, classroom visit or community event.
* Ready for anything-from weekday commute to workout to weekend getaway * Classic, sporty duffel style with contemporary two-tone design * Spacious main compartment with zip closure for easy packing and access * Front pocket and dual mesh side pockets * Adjustable strap and top grab handles for over-the-shoulder or hand-held carrying * Earbud port * 600 denier polyester
* UL® certified, quality aluminum power bank charges most cell phones and smartphones anywhere * Rechargeable internal lithium ion battery * 2200 mAh; Charge time 3-4 hours * Digital display indicates power level making it easy to see when bank needs to be recharged * Bank has one USB port and one micro USB port * Safety features include short circuit and over-charging protection * Charging cord and microfiber drawstring pouch included
* Zippered main compartment with ample storage * Large front pocket with Velcro® closure * Organizer pockets plus a dedicated tablet pocket * Outside water bottle pocket; D-ring for keys * 29" shoulder straps; 600 denier polyester
* Colorful wraparound design praises your EMS professionals * Double-wall insulated acrylic with ridge-design liner * Slip-thru spout for hot beverages, matching acrylic straw for cold drinks included * Holds 16-oz. * BPA-free * GIft-boxed
* Exclusive design honors EMS responders for the valuable service they provide their communities * Royal blue T-shirt features short sleeves and unisex, crewneck styling * Declares EMS: We Save Lives and features the Star of Life symbol
* Exclusive design honors EMS responders for the valuable service they provide their communities * Gray T-shirt features short sleeves and unisex, crewneck styling * Proudly displays the Star Of Life symbol along with the message, EMS: Serving With Pride
* Exclusive design honors EMS responders for the valuable service they provide their communities * Black T-shirt features short sleeves and unisex, crewneck styling * Reads Save One Life And You're A Hero, Save 100 Lives And You're An EMT
* Long-sleeve 100% cotton navy unisex T-Shirt offers double appreciation with messages in two locations * Design on front left chest reads, EMS: Care You Can Count On * Message on right art proudly declares: EMS Team
* Black unisex 100% cotton crewneck short sleeve T-shirt * EMS: Everyday Heroes on front * Back explains that The Thin White Line honors EMS professionals who keep their communities safe
* Convenient way to pack lunch or leftovers * Oval-shaped container with clear base and colorful lid * Built-in, removable mini container for dressing or condiments * Included fork stores right in the lid * BPA-free; freezer-, microwave- and dishwasher-safe * Fits in Border Lunch Bag
*Help your EMS team charge electronic devices anywhere * USB car charger and UL® certified USB wall charger * Elastic-trimmed interior pocket organizes cables (cables not included)
* Roomy, tri-tone backpack cinches closed * Drawstrings double as backpack straps * Front slip and side mesh pockets * Pen loop on front * 210 denier polyester
* Pull and swivel holder to detach valet key * Weighty, elegant, high polish tag, laser-engraved with our exclusive EMS design
* Trio of useful functions in one practical accessory EMS staff will reach for often * Stylus navigates touchscreens and keeps them smudge-free * Barrel features a rubber comfort grip * LED light at tip shines a bright beam * Ballpoint pen retracts and extends through stylus tip; black ink
* 3 handy gadgets in one go-anywhere set * Easily stores in backpack, purse, desk drawer or glove box * Includes USB Car Charger, UL® certified Metal Power Bank with Digital Power Display and Charging Cord * Elastic-trimmed interior pocket holds cord * Black zip-close case
* Keeps technology protected yet accessible * Large zippered main compartment with dedicated padded laptop/tablet sleeve * Side mesh pocket for water bottle or umbrella * Front zip pocket with earbud port * Padded back for added comfort * Carry handle and adjustable padded backpack shoulder straps * 600 denier polyester
This 16-page book introduces children to what EMTs do and how they help people. By learning about who EMTs are and the gear they use, children will be more comfortable if ever in need of EMT care. The book also provides children with tips for calling 9-1-1 and for staying safe at school, on the playground, and while traveling about. Activities provide fun for children as they learn. For grades K-3.
Timmy the Dinosaur introduces EMS professionals to young readers in this delightful book. Kids get to tour an ambulance and see the equipment the crew uses when it responds to an emergency call. Timmy describes the various procedures that might be performed in an emergency. He also teaches youngsters how to call 9-1-1. 16 pages. For grades 1-2. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
EMS workers are valuable members of the community, performing life-saving tasks often under difficult and dangerous circumstances. This book's reassuring illustrations and clear, engaging text help children understand that EMS workers provide help around the clock. Kids also learn what they should do in emergencies to get aid fast. 16 pages. For grades K-1. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Inspired by the Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Systems Act of 1973, which sought to give all individuals equal access to emergency medical services, the first EMS Week was established in 1974, when President Gerald Ford declared a week in November to be "National Emergency Medical Services Week". Reestablished by The American College of Emergency Physicians in 1982, EMS Week was moved to October, then ten years later shifted to May in order to separate it from Fire Prevention Week.
EMS workers show dedication to their communities through service, and are some of the first people to answer the call in times of distress. During EMS Week, honor them for their commitment and say thanks for providing care you can count on. From backpacks and bags to water bottles and tech chargers to t-shirts and lapel pins, our recognition gifts highlight the importance of EMS workers as well as the sacrifices they make to put others first and keep our communities safe.
EMS Week also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety. At open houses and EMS service presentations, provide essential tips adults need to keep their families safe with magnets, first aid kits, exclusive Pocket Pals and more vital emergency tools. Build community visibility further by adding your name to many of our educational products and incentives. It’s a lasting, impactful way to promote EMS services & the 9-1-1 system, boost responder morale and even recruit volunteers.
Prepare for open house success with kits featuring our best-selling items at special savings, and make an impact in school classrooms, libraries and community centers with special Value Kits organized by grade. You can help children understand and appreciate the life-saving role of EMS professionals and remind them to be safety smart with economical giveaways such as educational activities books, EMS helmets, bookmarks, stickers, pencils, tattoos and more. Whatever custom products you need, Positive Promotions is proud to help you raise safety awareness and praise your team for their dedicated service, during EMS Week and all year long.