Raise awareness and educate your community about the importance of safety during EMS Week, which is also the ideal time to honor and thank your Emergency Medical Services team for making every call count. We offer educational handouts and incentives, premium T-shirts and apparel, unique recognition gifts, and more safety awareness materials to help you plan a successful open house, memorable EMS Week, classroom visit, or special event.
* Roomy, tri-tone backpack cinches closed * Drawstrings double as backpack straps * Front slip and side mesh pockets * Pen loop on front * 210 denier polyester
Check out our suggested products
When emergencies occur, every second counts. Glancer reminds all to dial 9-1-1 and has fill ins for important numbers. Hang by a phone for quick reference in an emergency.
This 36-page guide provides actions and care for more than three dozen of the most common first aid situations-everything from removing a splinter to providing CPR. It includes a checklist of essential first aid kit items and a special section on emergency preparedness in case of natural or other disasters. It's handy size makes it perfect for a kitchen drawer or a vehicle glove box. Personalization not available in quantities 25-149
As we age, our bodies becomes less efficient at recovering from life's traumas and our senses become less sharp. Seniors must be more vigliant about safety and plan ahead to avoid accidents, avert crime and stay healthy. This 32-page guide provides information about: Protecting Your Health * Avoiding Household Falls * Staying Fire-Safe * Protecting Your Home From Crime * Traveling Safely * Avoiding Frauds, Scams and Identity Theft. Seniors will appreciate the large prints.
When placed on the fridge, this magnet provides ways to respond to emergencies that will help protect the community. Emergency Preparedness outlines six basic ways to respond before and during critical situations.
* Make your open house events easy by filling these generously sized plastic carryalls with EMS learning tools and gifts * Great way to ensure giveaways get home * Features our exclusive design on front * 25 Bags per pack
Ruler clearly tells kids when and how to dial 9-1-1 and what to tell the operator. Reminds them to trust fire fighters, EMS workers and law enforcement.
Pencil sharpener comes with our Dial 9-1-1 In An Emergency theme. Features a translucent red case with white flip-top lid that opens to reveal dual sharpener slots-one for standard pencils, one for wider ones or crayons. Stainless steel blades. Top removes to empty shavings.
Set of 12 colorful refreezable/reusable ice cubes. Simply add them to your favorite beverages to keep them cold without watering them down. Cubes are filled with safe, filtered water. BPA-free. Comes packaged in mesh bag. Drink tumblers not included.
USB Wall Charger charges any device that requires power from an electrical wall socket * Easily charge your smartphones, tablets, e-readers or any device that has low battery life
* Convenient way to pack lunch or leftovers * Oval-shaped container with clear base and colorful lid * Built-in, removable mini container for dressing or condiments * Included fork stores right in the lid * BPA-free; freezer-, microwave- and dishwasher-safe * Fits in Border Lunch Bag
* 20-oz. BPA-free plastic bottle with easy-hold finger grips * Fill infuser basket with real fruit or herbs for a natural burst of flavor (infuser can be removed to enjoy a plain beverage) * Filters out seeds and pulp * Screw-on, flip-top lid * Wide opening is easy to fill and clean * Includes cards with instructions on one side, delicious recipes on the other
* UL® certified, quality aluminum power bank charges most cell phones and smartphones anywhere * Rechargeable internal lithium ion battery * 2200 mAh; Charge time 3-4 hours * Digital display indicates power level making it easy to see when bank needs to be recharged * Bank has one USB port and one micro USB port * Safety features include short circuit and over-charging protection * Charging cord and microfiber drawstring pouch included
* Leatherette portfolio holds a 30-page lined pad * 3 pockets for business cards, credit cards or calculator * Expanding folder pocket for documents * Magnetic catch closure * Interior pen holder with black metallic Stylus pen; black ink
Inspired by the Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Systems Act of 1973, which sought to give all individuals equal access to emergency medical services, the first EMS Week was established in 1974, when President Gerald Ford declared a week in November to be "National Emergency Medical Services Week". Reestablished by The American College of Emergency Physicians in 1982, EMS Week was moved to October, then ten years later shifted to May in order to separate it from Fire Prevention Week.
EMS workers show dedication to their communities through service, and are some of the first people to answer the call in times of distress. During EMS Week, recognize your EMS professionals for their caring and commitment, and say thanks with useful gifts of appreciation as well as practical items perfect for on shift and off. You'll find lunch bags, drinkware, tech products, T-shirts, and more exclusive gifts displaying recognition themes including EMS: Every Call Counts and EMS: Serving With Pride.
EMS Week in May also offers a great opportunity to educate your community on emergency preparedness and the importance of safety. Host successful open houses with kits featuring popular items at special savings. Make your classroom visits memorable with Value Kits for grades K-6. These products offer great ways to teach kids about the vital role of EMS professionals and remind them to stay safe, from educational activities books and EMS helmets to bookmarks, stickers, pencils, tattoos, and more.
You can also help prepare every family in the community for critical situations with first aid kids, emergency preparedness handouts, and other safety reminders. Build visibility even further by adding your name to many of our educational items and incentives. It’s an effective method of promoting your EMS services and the 9-1-1 system, boosting responder morale, and recruiting volunteers. Whatever EMS products you need, Positive Promotions is ready to help you honor your Emergency Medical Service team and promote safety awareness, during EMS Week and all year long.