Your surgical technologists and perioperative nurses play a vital role on your operating room team. Acknowledge how much your medical facility and patients depend on their professionalism and commitment to safe patient care, and recognize their teamwork and dedication by presenting these outstanding professionals with distinctive, budget-friendly gifts featuring our exclusive theme, Operating Room Team: Always On The Cutting Edge. Don't forget to thank Emergency Room Nurses who make every second count.
* Unique scrubs-design, T-shirt shaped holder is a SUPER fun way to display ID and keep one's badge accessible for swiping * Retractable cord extends to 40" * Alligator clip swivels 360 degrees * Clips easily to waistband, pocket, etc. * Easy-open snap on durable vinyl strap slides through slots on IDs
* Adorable silicone "sneaker" base won't slip on a desktop and holds a 575-sheet sticky note cube * Full-color design and recognition messages inspire from every angle * 10 Reasons I'm A Superhero listed on back * Full-Color Pen with coordinating design-perfect for jotting down notes * Wrapped up with a bright red bow for a nice presentation
* Contemporary two-tone styling * Zip-shut, heat-sealed insulated main compartment keeps contents fresh * Holds up to 12 cans and/or a meal * Mesh side water bottle pocket (bottle not included); front zip and slip pockets store even more * Semi-detachable, adjustable strap * Reinforced carry handles * 600 denier polyester
* Black 100% cotton crewneck short sleeve T-shirt * Exclusive design on front corner chest * Back lists the Top 10 Reasons We're The Team That Cares * Unisex
* Multi-gift set has all the gadgets they need to stay powered up, connected...and even entertained, on the go * Includes USB Car Charger, UL® certified USB Wall Charger, UL® certified portable Metal Power Pank with Digital Display, 3-in-1 charging cable and earbuds * Microfiber pouch keeps everything neatly stored until needed
* Prominently displays their security ID and your message of appreciation in full color * Retractable cord extends up to 24" for easy swiping * Slide clip on back attaches to belt loop, lapel or pocket * Snap attachment slides through slots on IDs
Celebrate your cutting-edge operating room team and surgical staff and acknowledge a job well done with must-have recognition gifts they're sure to appreciate. You'll find all you need to plan a memorable celebration for both Surgical Technologists Week and Perioperative Nurse Week, and to compliment your team for their commitment to patient care and safe practices.
Hand out rewards and incentives displaying our exclusive theme, Operating Room Team: Always On The Cutting Edge. This message, chosen with the help of healthcare professionals, makes a terrific gift any time of year. We also offer more great themes that will motivate and inspire them, including Superheroes In Scrubs and It Takes A Team To Provide Excellent Care. And don’t forget our boldly designed event posters, which you can display throughout your facility to get everyone excited about your celebrations.
We offer appreciation gifts that your entire surgical team will use and value, including lunch bags, water bottles, power banks and mobile chargers, tote bags, and more. Boost unity at your facility and praise your OR staff and Emergency Nurses by handing out t-shirts or apparel they’re sure to wear with professional pride. You can also present everyone with retractable badge holders featuring messages of appreciation that are always on display. Whatever you're looking for, Positive Promotions is here to help you thank and reward your team, while also helping you stretch your budget.
Surgical Technologists Week is a great opportunity to promote the members of your surgical team and educate the community about the vital role they play in the operating room. It began in 1984 as a resolution adopted by the Association of Surgical Technologists' Board of Directors, and has become an event that thanks all surgical technologists and shows support for their valuable services.
Perioperative Nurse Week is a time to recognize and honor perioperative nurses for their important role and commitment to safe patient care. In 1979, to promote consumer education and public knowledge, the Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) designated OR Nurse Day in November, later expanded to OR Nurse Week. In 2000, the event was changed to Perioperative Nurse Week, in order to more accurately reflect the wide spectrum of patient care services provided by perioperative nurses to their surgical patients.