Excellent choice for your pink ribbon event. Here's a wonderful way to display vital breast care products in your reception area, health fair booths, and presentations. Fill this hand-crafted and-painted pink wicker basket with an ample supply of planners, stickers, mints, emery boards and other educational and promotional tools. Breast cancer pink merchandise.
Praise students who have perfect attendance with our impressive certificate! Includes room to write in student's name, school, date and presenter's name. 25 Certificates per pack.
Two magnets in one! One magnet details When To Wash Your Hands and perforates from the middle. Larger magnet frames a photo surrounded by words of praise. Great for motivating children to continue this essential healthy habit. Add your personalized message.
Make sure your hand-washing message sticks. Hand-shaped magnet, placed on a fridge or any other metal surface, provides a daily reminder of when and how to wash one's hands. Also has a tip on the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
* Lists healthy and delicious snacks that kids are sure to enjoy-25 in all! * Suggestions include: Carrot and celery sticks; Almonds; Fruit smoothies; and more.
Communicate important tips for parents to help them meet the challenges faced by military families. Each one includes messages on being a good role model for children and providing them with the love, praise and respect they need. Magnets can be easily displayed on refrigerators, file cabinets and any other metal surfaces.
Communicate important tips to help military families deal with the prospect of relocation and the stress of moving. A great resource for the entire family, the magnet includes tips on getting organized to planning ahead to having patience and more. Magnets can be easily displayed on refrigerators, file cabinets and any other metal surfaces.
This festive pack of 50 balloons in assorted colors feature our exclusive slogan and design.
Take-along guide helps recipients establish heart-smart exercise and eating habits for life! Explains how to fit regular exercise-with an emphasis on aerobic conditioning-into every day. Also gives suggestions for making heart-healthy food choices, with tips on Using the Food Pyramid, Eating Out and Cooking At Home, plus 19 pages of food charts with calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium counts and trans fat information for today's most popular foods. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Provides men with the recommended schedules for all major health tests and screenings * Room to record results for everything from routine physicals and blood tests to colorectal screenings, prostate exams and mental health screenings, as well as the dates of vaccinations * Easy to carry at health fairs and to medical appointments * Vinyl sleeve protects contents. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page, comprehensive Spanish language guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Educates parents and guardians about how to teach youngsters basic safety rules for enjoying the Internet's many benefits and avoiding its pitfalls. Details the dangers of cyberbullying and sexting, as well as the wide variety of parental controls available. Includes talking points for helping children learn how to "do the right thing" on the Web, as well as a Cybersafety Pledge youngsters can sign. First 18 pages of the book are in English-flip it over for the same 18 pages in Spanish. Personalization available.
* A useful reference guide to more than 800 common foods * Gives calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and fiber for each food, plus key facts about trans fats * All food groups are represented, as well as oils, beverages, frozen meals, desserts and sweets * Also includes U.S. Dietary Guidelines; Daily Calorie Finder; and more.
* Features 24 popular, low-cost restaurants, from Burger King® and Taco Bell® to Pizza Hut® and Dunkin' Donuts® * 36-page guide, updated with the latest menu choices, gives the calorie, fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate and fiber counts for over 1,000 foods and drinks. * Compare nutrition information and make smart choices in fast-food and take-out meals.
Everything one needs to know to start a successful walking program. Gives motivating reasons for recipients to get active. Explains the benefits of using "steps" to keep track of progress. Provides additional ways to add steps to each day. Includes exercises for stretching and strength training and tips for healthful nutrition, especially for anyone who wants to lose weight or maintain a weight loss. Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
Disaster can strike at any time-often leaving little or no time to plan what to do next. During National Safety Month, offer an informative giveaway promoting emergency preparedness. This 36-page comprehensive guide helps people prepare in advance for hurricanes, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, fire, chemical terrorist attack and other disasters. Includes: * Steps for creating an emergency plan * Preparing a disaster supply kit * Treating injuries * Evacuation tips * A page to fill in important local emergency phone numbers * Much more! Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* A great introduction to general good health * Features good habits like Washing hands; Brushing teeth; Bathing; Exercising; Eating properly; Having regular medical checkups; Taking medicine when needed; Covering your mouth when sneezing; Getting enough sleep. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Shows children how their hands, feet, chest and stomach are X-rayed * They meet the X-ray technologist, work on puzzles that teach them new words, and get to label the bones on Mr. Skeleton. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99
* Children share the adventures of Timmy and Tina as they go to the emergency room * Includes simple text, delightful drawings and many easy-to-do activities * Teach young kids about The people who work in the emergency room; The equipment they'll see; The procedures they'll encounter. (Grades: K-3) Personalization not available in quantities 25-99